PDA

View Full Version : wow

YZILLA
12-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Im just getting to the point I am numb . I have no feelimgs right now . Not even mad anymore , just dont know how to react to this type of game play ?

McLovin
12-02-2007, 04:28 PM
For some reason earlier when Thigpen went in I started to cry a little, I know not real manly, but I really don't know if I was happy because they finally pulled Huard or because we were sucking it up so bad.

tammietailgator
12-02-2007, 04:33 PM
I feel that if we had croyle in, we would have won... He knows how to step out and our O line can block at that range... if you watch... the O line gives up when the qb is still in the pocket - that is the difference between the qb's in our game. Our O needs to step it up no matter what - Since we are pretty much out of it.. we need to start schooling some players.

wolfpack
12-02-2007, 06:52 PM
the second half our "new improved defense" $ucked it up as much as the offense

Coach
12-02-2007, 06:55 PM
I didn't get to see the game. I'm kind of glad.

wolfpack
12-02-2007, 07:00 PM
i stopped watching it after LT broke a 3rd and one for a TD in the second half. only this year have i stopped watchong them play in a game.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-02-2007, 08:39 PM
i cant wait til next halloween im gonna have my son carry a picture of herm around and when the people say whats your joke hes gonna hold it up and get his candy:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Polleo Pit Man
12-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Im just getting to the point I am numb . I have no feelimgs right now . Not even mad anymore , just dont know how to react to this type of game play ?
I agree its kinda like if you were to get shot in the chest, you go into shock and dont really feel the pain, and yet you are dying slowly!

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
From this time on, I hope to never see huard at QB. This season is over as far as playoffs. If Croyle can not play in the next game, Thigpen better be the starter! This is now, most certainly a training and development season.

for ever red
12-02-2007, 09:03 PM
I dont think Huard can stay upright the rest of the year and it dont look like he want to play.Bet he retires at the end of the year

McLovin
12-02-2007, 09:56 PM
I went from loving Huard last year when he had to come in to play in Greens absence, to ok when he started this year, to thinking it might have been time for Croyle, to desperately wanting Croyle and wanting Huard as a backup, and now I hope he has another year or so in him, so we can trade him and get something out of him. I would be happy if we got a draft pick of some sort out of him, but I really never want to get to the point where he takes another snap in a Chiefs uniform. And really even if we get nothing out of him, it wont bother me if he retires at this point or is released and goes to another team, Good luck in life Huard, your a great guy, but please among all else go away.

TRADE HUARD.

for ever red
12-02-2007, 10:17 PM
I think he is just what you see, a great back up..it just looks like he has taken to many hits this year and dont want any more...I like him but you are right TRADE HUARD while he can still play

luv
12-02-2007, 10:18 PM
I went from loving Huard last year when he had to come in to play in Greens absence, to ok when he started this year, to thinking it might have been time for Croyle, to desperately wanting Croyle and wanting Huard as a backup, and now I hope he has another year or so in him, so we can trade him and get something out of him. I would be happy if we got a draft pick of some sort out of him, but I really never want to get to the point where he takes another snap in a Chiefs uniform. And really even if we get nothing out of him, it wont bother me if he retires at this point or is released and goes to another team, Good luck in life Huard, your a great guy, but please among all else go away.

TRADE HUARD.
A career backup who lucked out for part of one season only to fair terribly the next? Who would want that, and what would we want that someone would be willing to trade us?

Guru
12-02-2007, 10:21 PM
A career backup who lucked out for part of one season only to fair terribly the next? Who would want that, and what would we want that someone would be willing to trade us?

Miami?:lol:

luv
12-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Miami?:lol:
Okay, so what do they have that we want?

for ever red
12-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Well there are a bunch of quarterbacks in the draft this year so pick up a good one then you have three young ones and go from there, and if they dont fix that o-line nobody will last a year anyway.

rbedgood
12-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Trading Huard to Miami would be a great move...but they're also in development mode. But other teams that are in need of QB help are StL (with Bulger having injury issues), Atlanta, Carolina and the NY Jets.

If you could get even a 3rd round pick for him it would help...but more than likely the best you'll get this offseason is a 5th rounder. The top 2 priorities this offseason should be Jared Allen and Alan Faneca.

McLovin
12-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Trading Huard to Miami would be a great move...but they're also in development mode. But other teams that are in need of QB help are StL (with Bulger having injury issues), Atlanta, Carolina and the NY Jets.

If you could get even a 3rd round pick for him it would help...but more than likely the best you'll get this offseason is a 5th rounder. The top 2 priorities this offseason should be Jared Allen and Alan Faneca.

I was listening during the Steelers - Bungles game and they were talking about Fanaca, said he is fairly sure he isn't going to stay with the Steelers. I think this would be a very wise pickup, and as you say if this team loses Jared Allen after the year he is having, wow talk about a fan revolt.

Polleo Pit Man
12-02-2007, 11:30 PM

Didnt we get Huard from miami? Why would they want him?

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 11:33 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: What team would give up draft picks for Huard! :sign0153:

tammietailgator
12-02-2007, 11:35 PM
so Miami is the new graveyard... huh? so be it

This is good though, our draft will look great if we have some heart into it. Carl if your still here... do it for Lamar, give him his trophy.... You owe him, his son, Chiefs fans ... etc...

tammietailgator
12-02-2007, 11:37 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: What team would give up draft picks for Huard! :sign0153:
JA is priority!! Better be, he may never see that kinda play again, but it proved he is a CHIEF - oops replied to the wrong post, but you all get my point.

rbedgood
12-02-2007, 11:49 PM
i didn't say Miami would want Huard...although he was in New England previous to KC.

http://www.nfl.com/players/damonhuard/profile?id=HUA264861

As for what teams would give up a pick for Huard...I listed the teams that he would be an improvement for. Most of those teams probably wouldn't as they should be in re-building mode also. But as you guys know, some teams don't have management that know they should be in that mode. So who knows. Huard showed last year that if he's in the right system he can be effective (not great, but effective)

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 11:59 PM
i didn't say Miami would want Huard...although he was in New England previous to KC.

http://www.nfl.com/players/damonhuard/profile?id=HUA264861

As for what teams would give up a pick for Huard...I listed the teams that he would be an improvement for. Most of those teams probably wouldn't as they should be in re-building mode also. But as you guys know, some teams don't have management that know they should be in that mode. So who knows. Huard showed last year that if he's in the right system he can be effective (not great, but effective)
He is to old, and he got a beating this season, trade if we can, I just don't think any team would be intrested, but what do I know, I'am just a Chief's fan/homer.:sign0153: :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
12-03-2007, 12:35 AM
Look at it this way, Seattle traded for Charlie Frye (younger, but has shown nothing) and gave up draft picks. They didn't even need him as a starter...so someone would give up a draft pick for a proven backup, that for some teams may be a starter.

hermhater
12-03-2007, 01:27 AM
I didn't get to see the game. I'm kind of glad.

Too bad for you, because here come the clips of the game...

:bananen_smilies046: