PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bad for Tony....

nigeriannightmare
12-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Man Tony Gonzales is fun to watch, a man amongst boys even though he's getting older. He and Jared Allen deserve a shot at a championship, with the way things are going it just doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

Jared's post game comment about going to the gym and working harder, so that he can play better is why I am a chiefs fan. Awesome.

luv
12-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Man Tony Gonzales is fun to watch, a man amongst boys even though he's getting older. He and Jared Allen deserve a shot at a championship, with the way things are going it just doesn't seem like it is going to happen.

Jared's post game comment about going to the gym and working harder, so that he can play better is why I am a chiefs fan. Awesome.
Jared also mentioned the fact that they (players and coaches) couldn't sell out the stadium anymore.

Jared....I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Guru
12-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Carl can't sell out the stadium any more. Make no mistake about it.

for ever red
12-02-2007, 10:32 PM
There is some real talent on that club.Ifeel for them guys,cause it will take more then a couple of years to fix the team.

hermhater
12-03-2007, 02:15 AM

Thank you!

:sign0098: