PDA

View Full Version : Finally out of the play off race, about time.

Three7s
12-02-2007, 10:40 PM
Well, it's finally happened, at 3 games out, we are out of the play off race. That said, this will be the last thread I'll be making after a game for the season.
How do I think we played? About how I expected, Kolby got a lot of carries, did pretty good, Huard was alright at times, did make some stupid decisions at times. Bowe dropped some balls that he usually doesn't drop that hurt us, as well as Kennison.
Defense was okay for a little, then fell apart to the running game, seems the defense can't stop it at all, oh well! The injuries were becoming ridiculous, Herm at his best as I say!
A lot of the turnovers we had were late in the game, basically the QBs trying to force it in to make something happen when it was obvious that nothing would happen, but I can't blame them.
The only thing I was disappointed with was Bowe, he dropped way too many passes today that hurt us big time. Kennison dropped one that would've been a TD, but it's really too late for me to even care now.

McLovin
12-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Actually mathematically the Chiefs aren't yet out of it, if San Diego loses the final four and Denver only wins the San Diego Game oooh and the Chiefs win out, then they are in. Is it possible, I guess so, is it likely about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.

Guru
12-02-2007, 10:51 PM
are you on Carl's payroll?

McLovin
12-02-2007, 10:57 PM
are you on Carl's payroll?

me??

Guru
12-02-2007, 11:02 PM
me??

Yes you.

Polleo Pit Man
12-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Actually mathematically the Chiefs aren't yet out of it, if San Diego loses the final four and Denver only wins the San Diego Game oooh and the Chiefs win out, then they are in. Is it possible, I guess so, is it likely about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.
Do you really think WE could win out? We have lost 5 straight we will be lucky to win next week at Denver!

McLovin
No actually I did the math because I was ready to post that we were officially out of it, if you notice in my post I said is it likely, about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.

I cant stand the way the team is playing right now, but I am glad that they are getting the younger guys in.

Now in my fantasy league I am officially out, so this week I am picking up all Chiefs and dropping everyone, I am thinking of dropping Adrian Peterson and Bears and Giants D, Dropping Greg Jennings, Justin Gage, and Nate Kaeding. I would then have Brodie Croyle, D-Bo, LJ, Gonzo, Kennison, Samie Parker, Chiefs D, and John Carney lol I might even pick up Gilbert Harris for my backup.

Go Chiefs.

Polleo Pit Man
Or again this season!

Polleo Pit Man
12-02-2007, 11:16 PM
No actually I did the math because I was ready to post that we were officially out of it, if you notice in my post I said is it likely, about as likely as Herm becoming an offensive genius.

I cant stand the way the team is playing right now, but I am glad that they are getting the younger guys in.

Now in my fantasy league I am officially out, so this week I am picking up all Chiefs and dropping everyone, I am thinking of dropping Adrian Peterson and Bears and Giants D, Dropping Greg Jennings, Justin Gage, and Nate Kaeding. I would then have Brodie Croyle, D-Bo, LJ, Gonzo, Kennison, Samie Parker, Chiefs D, and John Carney lol I might even pick up Gilbert Harris for my backup.

Go Chiefs.
Well losin is losin!

luv
12-02-2007, 11:23 PM
There were people around me calling for Thigpen by the end of the third quarter. Only, they didn't know his name. They kept saying, "Put in the other guy. What's his name?" The guy behind him, but in front of me, didn't know either. I had to lean forward to tell them his name. And I'm a chick!!! :p

If we're out of contention, I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Also, haven't seen Tank in awhile. Is he even still on the team? Play the rookies!

McLovin
12-02-2007, 11:31 PM
On 101 the Fox after the TD to Jared Allen they kept asking people, if Jared Allen could play Offensive Tackle, lol, Maybe we need to move some of the rookies around, if Tank and Turk aren't starters on the D Line, give them a shot at O Line, heck they cant do any worse then Turley.

rbedgood
12-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Using JA as an extra TE in short yardage situations (especially in the red zone) would be a great addition for your offense. In addition to his ability to obviously run and catch, I'd imagine LJ or Smith would gladly follow his blocks.

Polleo Pit Man
12-02-2007, 11:38 PM
The only good thing I get out of all this is its nice to see all the teamates being good teamates. You gotta love em!

for ever red
12-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Time now to see a lot of the rookies.Lets see who can, and wants to play for the Chiefs

tornadospotter
12-02-2007, 11:48 PM
On 101 the Fox after the TD to Jared Allen they kept asking people, if Jared Allen could play Offensive Tackle, lol, Maybe we need to move some of the rookies around, if Tank and Turk aren't starters on the D Line, give them a shot at O Line, heck they cant do any worse then Turley.
Well what the he77, might as well, who knows, I don't.
:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
12-03-2007, 01:45 AM
LOL... I liked seeing JA for that TD, but I really like seeing him sack... lets find someone else to do that job, we dont need our dirty white boy hurt

hermhater
12-03-2007, 02:16 AM

Didn't something like this happen last year?

:yahoo:

hermhater
12-03-2007, 02:17 AM

Go Chiefs.

That is stupid!

Gilbert Harris sucks!

Polleo Pit Man
12-03-2007, 02:18 AM
LOL... I liked seeing JA for that TD, but I really like seeing his sack... lets find someone else to do that job, we dont need our dirty white boy hurt
His what?

hermhater
12-03-2007, 02:19 AM
There were people around me calling for Thigpen by the end of the third quarter. Only, they didn't know his name. They kept saying, "Put in the other guy. What's his name?" The guy behind him, but in front of me, didn't know either. I had to lean forward to tell them his name. And I'm a chick!!! :p

If we're out of contention, I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Also, haven't seen Tank in awhile. Is he even still on the team? Play the rookies!

Yep!

Put the other guy in!

Thigpen has a laser arm also.

Why can't we develop a QB that has a great arm and can scramble?

20 freakin' years.

Polleo Pit Man
12-03-2007, 02:25 AM

Yep!

Put the other guy in!

Thigpen has a laser arm also.

Why can't we develop a QB that has a great arm and can scramble?

20 freakin' years.
Thats what I was sayin about him. I never saw him play but my buddy who is a vikings fan told me all about him. I love croyles arm dont get me wrong. But nothin really matters anymore this year............

luv
12-03-2007, 02:37 AM
His what?
Thank goodness I didn't have any sort of liquid in my mouth.....

That kinda sounds wrong too, doesn't it? :lol:

McLovin
12-03-2007, 02:53 AM
That is stupid!

Gilbert Harris sucks!

This is for my fantasy team, I am out of the playoffs there is no way I can get in, so I am going to dump Adrian Peterson, and others and pick up all Chiefs. This way some of the studs on my team end up twisting the rankings, and the team that squeeked into the championship ends up winning because they pick up my cuts.
Then next year I find another league lol.

hermhater
12-03-2007, 02:58 AM
This is for my fantasy team, I am out of the playoffs there is no way I can get in, so I am going to dump Adrian Peterson, and others and pick up all Chiefs. This way some of the studs on my team end up twisting the rankings, and the team that squeeked into the championship ends up winning because they pick up my cuts.
Then next year I find another league lol.

FFL's are screwed.

Is it just so someone can have something to root for after their team loses?

I don't get it.