PDA

View Full Version : Bad and Good?

kcchiefsfan
12-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Although it is disappointing to see the Chiefs lose again, I think the plays were called a little bit differently (quite a few more throws of the ball), I think this was a good move, even though it was a loss. I think it shows that they do have the potential to win some more games...

Do you Agree? Disagree? Why?

anaeelbackwards
12-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I agree at some point but croyle was not in the game. I cannot stress how many times in the game you would see Huard stay in the pocket, and because of his indecisiveness, allow himself to get sacked. I think it was a good 4-5 times he stood back there for like 5-6 seconds and didn't get rid of the ball. I think that if it were Croyle, the ball would've been out of his hands and into Tony or D-Bo's hands.

IlovetheChiefs
12-03-2007, 04:23 PM
Now that we're 4-8 and all but eliminated from post season play, I think it would be good if they call for more frequent and aggressive passing plays. And they can still distribute to Kolby Smith a fair amount of times since he produces and to keep the defenses off kilter. Be good to let Croyle and/or Thigpen get experience.

And since 3 of the 4 teams we have left to play don't have a winning record, I'd say there's potential we can win some games. :) And maybe this pattern gives us some hope for the game next week at Denver:

Chiefs at San Diego -> WIN
San Diego at Chiefs -> LOSS
Chiefs at Oakland -> WIN
Oakland at Chiefs -> LOSS
Denver at Chiefs -> LOSS
Therefore, Chiefs at Denver -> WIN!

But the real thing that gives us a reasonable shot at Denver is that their defense is horrible. Oakland walked all over them. Denver has the 2nd worst defense in the NFL (but granted, we have the 3rd worst offense!).

Chiefster
12-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Although it is disappointing to see the Chiefs lose again, I think the plays were called a little bit differently (quite a few more throws of the ball), I think this was a good move, even though it was a loss. I think it shows that they do have the potential to win some more games...

Do you Agree? Disagree? Why?

Yes, because. :p

wolfpack
12-03-2007, 08:34 PM
yes we might beat the jets. the donkies i would have yes except its in donkyland and they were bad the last time and they stomped our butts. theother two games only if the stars line up right.

Chiefster
12-03-2007, 08:37 PM
yes we might beat the jets. the donkies i would have yes except its in donkyland and they were bad the last time and they stomped our butts. theother two games only if the stars line up right.

...And if the planets are aligned just right in the shadow of a full moon at high tide.

McLovin
12-03-2007, 10:27 PM
...And if the planets are aligned just right in the shadow of a full moon at high tide.

Wouldn't it be easier to just cut the brake lines on Herms car? Or maybe hire a hit on him, LOL just kidding but I do believe it would be a better bet the waiting for the stars and planets to align.

prough91
12-04-2007, 02:22 AM
We have to get a QB. I was a huge Croyle fan, but I think now maybe he was an injury risk. Jesus, let's get some people in here who will help us.

luv
12-04-2007, 02:25 AM
We have to get a QB. I was a huge Croyle fan, but I think now maybe he was an injury risk. Jesus, let's get some people in here who will help us.
I don't think we'd have to worry as much about Croyle if we had a better O-line. I'd love to see what he could do with one. I also think Smith could be even better.

hermhater
12-04-2007, 02:27 AM

I think Thigpens arm looked better than Croyles.

Didn't get to watch him scramble much.

I will have to do that.

Not that this is supposed to be an impeach Croyle post, but damn Thigpen looked good.

hermhater
12-04-2007, 02:28 AM

Don't call me Jesus!

:lol:

hermhater
12-04-2007, 02:29 AM
I don't think we'd have to worry as much about Croyle if we had a better O-line. I'd love to see what he could do with one. I also think Smith could be even better.

I say we go Thigpen and Kolby!

:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

luv
12-04-2007, 02:31 AM
I say we go Thigpen and Kolby!

:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:
We don't need another QB controversy.

Croyle = starter
Thigpen = backup

Guru
12-04-2007, 02:48 AM

I will have to do that.

Not that this is supposed to be an impeach Croyle post, but damn Thigpen looked good.

No way does Thigpens arm look better than Croyles. Thigpen is built more like a QB should be though. Croyle is definitely scrawny for the position.

prough91
12-04-2007, 02:51 AM

I will have to do that.

Seriously? I have a 15 year old daughter that could have thrown better than that.

Guru
12-04-2007, 03:19 AM
Seriously? I have a 15 year old daughter that could have thrown better than that.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/4.jpg

hermhater
12-04-2007, 03:26 AM
No way does Thigpens arm look better than Croyles. Thigpen is built more like a QB should be though. Croyle is definitely scrawny for the position.

Thigpens throws got to the receiver pretty quick.

Let me see him scramble and I will decide then.

He only played at the end of the game and I don't have the last 10 minutes uploaded yet.

hermhater
12-04-2007, 03:27 AM

Sign her up!

:bananen_smilies046:

prough91
12-04-2007, 03:36 AM
I just said she was better than Thigpen. It's not much of a stretch.

hermhater
12-04-2007, 03:40 AM
I thought he looked pretty good.

Herm has already tried to kill all of the other players already, so why not use them all up like he did in NY?

Then we can say we had Vinny TesticlesVerde for a QB too!

Then maybe Chad Pennington... or would he come before My Cousin Vinny?

prough91
12-04-2007, 03:59 AM
Used up? Pennington was decent and Huard and Croyle got hurt. How did Herm use them up?

hermhater
12-04-2007, 04:04 AM
Used up? Pennington was decent and Huard and Croyle got hurt. How did Herm use them up?

Are you serious?

Pennington was hurt so many times in NY it is sad.

His last year in NY Herm lost 5 QB's. He said it was bad luck.

Herm is notorious for killing offensive players.

How many hurt have we had this year?

Guru
12-04-2007, 04:06 AM
Are you serious?

Herm doesn't get the opportunity to "use up" his players.

hermhater
12-04-2007, 04:09 AM
Herm doesn't get the opportunity to "use up" his players.

Good point.

He burns their wick so fast they burn out.

Sad.

Chiefster
12-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just cut the brake lines on Herms car? Or maybe hire a hit on him, LOL just kidding but I do believe it would be a better bet the waiting for the stars and planets to align.

...Oh, and I forgot to mention the next appearance of Haley's Comment.

Don't call me Jesus!

That is a common name in some cultures.

prough91
12-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Are you serious?

Five different quarterbacks? Who were they?

hermhater
12-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Five different quarterbacks? Who were they?

Let's see...

Pennington, Bollinger, Testaverde, Kingsbury and Fiedler.

And now we have injured 3 or our QB's this year.

Can Herm kill 2 more before the season is over???

chief31
12-11-2007, 06:18 AM
Since Herm doesn't know anything about offensive linemen, maybe he will decide to try one at QB. That way, perhaps our quarterback could withstand a bit more of the beating.

Guru
12-11-2007, 06:23 AM
...Oh, and I forgot to mention the next appearance of Haley's Comment.

That is a common name in some cultures.

Hey, Suse.

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 06:23 AM
Since Herm doesn't know anything about offensive linemen, maybe he will decide to try one at QB. That way, perhaps our quarterback could withstand a bit more of the beating.

Sounds plausible; it's not like he'll have to throw the ball or anything?

PawnshopMarimba
12-11-2007, 07:15 AM
JESUS. I had no idea about Herm's track record with his quarterbacks. I knew Pennington was out a lot, but it all makes sense now. This offensive line/quarterback situation has just gotten even more ominous.

chief31
12-11-2007, 07:19 AM
I believe that the situation has become clear enough for even Herm to notice. Hopefully, we will make a serious effort to rectify the situation, that way maybe we can see what our RBs and QBs look like when they are playing with an NFL offense.

Guru
12-11-2007, 07:25 AM
I believe that the situation has become clear enough for even Herm to notice. Hopefully, we will make a serious effort to rectify the situation, that way maybe we can see what our RBs and QBs look like when they are playing with an NFL offense.

don't count on it.

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 10:17 AM
don't count on it.

Exactly, Herm is blinded to the fact that any of this is his fault and he isn't too likely to change IMO.

hermhater
12-13-2007, 04:59 AM

In other words "What I want for Christmas."

Nice!

:sign0098: