I'm in Ventrilo now.

There are no moderators there.

You can call me anything you want.

timsatt1
12-06-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm in Ventrilo now.

There are no moderators there.

You can call me anything you want.

ummm... i said debate. not name calling war. lol.

but it is 12:30. i have to wake up at 5:30.

....another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUSH is the true leader of the United States!!! :)

GOODNIGHT HERMAN HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
12-06-2007, 01:28 AM
ummm... i said debate. not name calling war. lol.

but it is 12:30. i have to wake up at 5:30.

....another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUSH is the true leader of the United States!!! :)

GOODNIGHT HERMAN HATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herm don't like to be called Herman.

So you're saying I should get out of Ventrilo?

5 minutes.

Chiefster
This is fine with me as long as you two keep it in Ventrilo and out of the Crowd. :)

rbedgood
This is fine with me as long as you two keep it in Ventrilo and out of the Crowd. :)

Agreed.

Chiefster
12-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Agreed.

:bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
12-06-2007, 01:34 AM
My only problem with this (and it isnt a problem) is I had a beast of a post in response to this that would have got me massive arrowcash, showed respect, and showed that I other then the name calling (which was somewhat of a joke, I love Bill Engvall) had a background in this subject, and wasn't just ignorantly spouting off, but thansk for showing me better judgement Chiefster, you always have my back in these matters, lol.

Peace.

BTW I did send the reply (no insults) to Timsatt in a PM so he could know my feelings.

Now I will go back to my original programming, I am currently listening to NWA and Public Enemy on Fuse.

Chiefster
12-06-2007, 02:28 AM
My only problem with this (and it isnt a problem) is I had a beast of a post in response to this that would have got me massive arrowcash, showed respect, and showed that I other then the name calling (which was somewhat of a joke, I love Bill Engvall) had a background in this subject, and wasn't just ignorantly spouting off, but thansk for showing me better judgement Chiefster, you always have my back in these matters, lol.

Peace.

BTW I did send the reply (no insults) to Timsatt in a PM so he could know my feelings.

Now I will go back to my original programming, I am currently listening to NWA and Public Enemy on Fuse.

I do what I can. :)

luv
12-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Not really into politics.

Chiefster
12-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Not really into politics.

Smart girl. :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
12-06-2007, 02:40 AM
I am into politics, but I spend time on this message board and a few others so as to depart the reality of politics, economics and commerce. Just gimme my FOOTBALL....

luv
12-06-2007, 02:42 AM
I am into politics, but I spend time on this message board and a few others so as to depart the reality of politics, economics and commerce. Just gimme my FOOTBALL....
Chiefster seems to be trying his hand at matchmaking. Maybe you could talk him out of that. :D

Chiefster
12-06-2007, 02:46 AM

Same here

Chiefster seems to be trying his hand at matchmaking. Maybe you could talk him out of that. :D

Nah, just wanna get the kid outta the house before the wife and I die.

:lol:

rbedgood
12-06-2007, 03:02 AM
Since Chiefster is trying to match Luv to a younger man it made me think of this joke...the only relation is the age difference...but it is funny...

An accountant decided to leave his redheaded wife. He left her a note saying: "Dear Jane, I am 54 years old and I have never done anything wild. So I'm leaving you for an 18 year old blonde model. We'll be staying at the Sheraton."
He then packed his things and went there. When he arrived at the Sheraton, there was a message for him from his wife. It read: "Dear John. I too am 54 years old. I have followed your example and am staying at the Hyatt with an 18 year old Italian hunk. And I'm sure that you, as an accountant, will appreciate that 18 goes into 54 many, many more times than 54 goes into 18."

hermhater
12-06-2007, 03:04 AM
Since Chiefster is trying to match Luv to a younger man it made me think of this joke...the only relation is the age difference...but it is funny...

Bad bedgood, bad!

:lol:

rbedgood
12-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Yes I am...

Chiefster
12-06-2007, 03:06 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

Good one!