PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs in Denver

chief31
12-07-2007, 07:41 AM
CAn the Chiefs find a way to win in Donkey-land? Or is it too much to ask of this Herm-led, overly injured team?

rbedgood
12-07-2007, 11:14 AM
The offense should be able to move the ball...the question will be can Surtain, Law & Company contain Walker, Stokley and Marshall. The Denver WR corp with Walker back from injury is pretty good, but can be shut down. Allan and Hali will have to keep Cutler under pressure to help the secondary.

DrunkHillbilly
12-07-2007, 11:15 AM
CAn the Chiefs find a way to win in Donkey-land? Or is it too much to ask of this Herm-led, overly injured team?
You don't really need an answer to this do you?

papasmurf
12-09-2007, 12:58 PM
The chiefs play better on the road. Who knows?:fan_wave2:

hermhater
12-09-2007, 01:00 PM
We will stomp the Broncos!!!

Good call papasmurf!

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 01:20 PM
I have High hopes..... alway do though :)

Canada
12-09-2007, 03:46 PM
It is 345 and I can't bet.

Canada
12-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I would bet the Chiefs +8

hermhater
12-09-2007, 03:47 PM
I got 'em for +12!!!!

G-MAN
12-09-2007, 06:38 PM

OM FIRCKING Gosh if any one is watching this game right now????? I mean i KINDA wish i hadent.

i mean that the game is just macking me sick.....
Ive told this to my dad and now im gonna tell the rest of you..... and that is that there are 2 idiots in the CHIEFS orginisation........ Herm (who has in his two seasons of being head coach for the chiefs has singolhandedly distroied the chiefs.):mob: And Queen Caril whom is just a Frecking retard that dosent know how to build a winning team.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 06:43 PM
OM FIRCKING Gosh if any one is watching this game right now????? I mean i KINDA wish i hadent.

i mean that the game is just macking me sick.....
Ive told this to my dad and now im gonna tell the rest of you..... and that is that there are 2 idiots in the CHIEFS orginisation........ Herm (who has in his two seasons of being head coach for the chiefs has singolhandedly distroied the chiefs.):mob: And Queen Caril whom is just a Frecking retard that dosent know how to build a winning team.

Here is the thread for the game G-Man!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3353

G-MAN
12-09-2007, 06:49 PM
what the heck the chiefs gave up 41 FRICKING points
huaaaaaa let me guess herm is being a retard (as usual)and is being one dimensional. I believe that its all his fault that the chiefs are doing so poor right now.

shoot I could be a better coach than herm Snedwords any day, shoot I'd rather hire a bum off the streets than herm. its not like he could do any worse than herm but i bet his IQ about the game is higher than herms!!!!!!

G-MAN
12-09-2007, 07:48 PM
some one please fire herm please :( ......

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 12:08 AM
some one please fire herm please :( ......

:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:

That would be up to Carl Peterson; who himself needs to go.