Yippie ki yi yay motherf***er!-Die Hard

:lol:

Nice!

luv
12-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Look Daddy! Teacher says, "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings."

IlovetheChiefs
12-08-2007, 06:56 PM
"Ugh! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Got hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!"

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 07:58 PM
You'll shoot your eye out!

My favorite!

...Along with:
Oh, my gosh... Does THAT suck?!...
you guys have got an ad with America's favorite old fart
...reading a book in front of a fireplace!
Now...I have to kill all of you!

chief31
12-08-2007, 08:32 PM
"That's my son!"

"Alright then, you beat him."

Scrooged.

tammietailgator
12-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*&%^$ Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a$$ down that *#%$ this side of the nuthouse.

Clark Griswald.... National Lampoons Christmas Vacation (1989)

chief31
12-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*&%^$ Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white a$$ down that *#%$ this side of the nuthouse.

"...Where's the Tylenol?"

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 09:07 PM

Much better Tammie; thanks! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
12-08-2007, 09:11 PM
"What? You can't see her nipple! Guys? Can you see her nipple?"

"See? And these guys are *really* looking..."

Scrooged.

chief31
12-08-2007, 09:15 PM
"How about a nice... uhh... football?"

A Christmas Story

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 09:17 PM
"That's my son!"

"Alright then, you beat him."

Scrooged.

"What? You can't see her nipple! Guys? Can you see her nipple?"

"See? And these guys are *really* looking..."

Scrooged.

Who put that moron on the air?!
Brice Cummings, sir. But he can't talk to you right now. He's tied up.
Uh-huh. Yes, in fact he just said that
- you're a flatulent butt-head. - A butt-head?
He's never liked a man in quite the way he likes you.

chief31
12-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Who put that moron on the air?!
Brice Cummings, sir. But he can't talk to you right now. He's tied up.
Uh-huh. Yes, in fact he just said that
- you're a flatulent butt-head. - A butt-head?
He's never liked a man in quite the way he likes you.

Sorry HH, but when that guy kicked his cat.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tammietailgator
12-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, (penis)less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey (poop) he is. Hallelujah. Holy (poop). Where's the Tylenol?
Again, Clark Griswald, NLCV

tammietailgator
12-08-2007, 09:24 PM

Or when the cat left that burn mark on the carpet after biting the lights on the Christmas tree - Christmas Vacation!:D

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 09:25 PM

Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, (penis)less, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey (poop) he is. Hallelujah. Holy (poop). Where's the Tylenol?
Again, Clark Griswald, NLCV

Classic! ...On both accounts! :lol:

chief31
12-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Or when the cat left that burn mark on the carpet after biting the lights on the Christmas tree - Christmas Vacation!:D

Almost as good as the squirrel in the tree.

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 09:30 PM

If that cat had nine lives - she just spent them all...whew!

Almost as good as the squirrel in the tree.

SQUIRREL!!!!!

IlovetheChiefs
12-08-2007, 09:42 PM
"Oh some like it hot but I like it REALLY hot!"
- HEAT MISER (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yon2YuXssvo)

Chiefster
12-08-2007, 10:11 PM
"Oh some like it hot but I like it REALLY hot!"
- HEAT MISER (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yon2YuXssvo)

Heh! :lol:

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 02:28 PM
All the Whos down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did not. The Grinch hated Christmas - the whole Christmas season. Oh, please don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or maybe his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the best reason of all may have been that his heart was two sizes too small.
:mob:

hermhater
12-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Classic tammie!

Nice!

prough91
12-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Bah, humbug!- Any Scrooge movie

hermhater
12-11-2007, 04:35 AM
"Hiiiidy Ho!"

YouTube - Mr Hanky the christmas poo

hermhater
12-11-2007, 04:40 AM
Bah, humbug!- Any Scrooge movie

Ur a Scrooge!

:D

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 06:33 AM
Congratulations, you have single handedly turn this into a truly disgusting poop thread.

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 05:33 PM
I have since heard of people under extreme duress speaking in strange tongues. I became conscious that a steady torrent of obscenities and swearing of all kinds was pouring out of me as I screamed. ---A Christmas Story

prough91
12-11-2007, 07:28 PM
The next word that came out of my mouth was not fudge. -A Christmas Story

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't remember seeing this one....

They sit there and use subliminal messages to suck your children's' minds out! And I know what I'm talking about because I went to junior college for a semester and I studied psychology so I'm right in there, I know what's going on. They make the kids feel like garbage and you, the father, who's working 24/7 delivering mail so you can make an alimony payment to a woman that slept with everybody at the post office, but me! And then when you get the toy, it breaks and you can't fix it because it's little cheap plastic! ---Jingle All the Way

hermhater
12-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Congratulations, you have single handedly turn this into a truly disgusting poop thread.

Are you serious man?

That is one of the funniest Christmas carols ever dude!