PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Hermmies new and improved Defense

wolfpack
12-09-2007, 05:43 PM
326 yards against us in ONE HALF! thank you hermmie for this great defense. that is all for my venting,less the words that has to beeped out.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 05:59 PM
Where is the world is Allen??? oh, as I type he just did something

hermhater
12-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Yeah he stops them for a loss and then our crappy CB's give up the first down.

wolfpack
12-09-2007, 07:26 PM
just think if it wasnt for his improved defense they might have scored 60. i dont think our defense looked this bad under dickie.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 08:13 PM
just think if it wasnt for his improved defense they might have scored 60. i dont think our defense looked this bad under dickie.
I believe if they had the Pats mentality today they would have scored 100, I think Shanahan today just went easy on us, either out of respect for the ill or so that the front office didn't see how truly bad this team is and make changes.

Wow and we had a whole 7 first downs today.

Now they are talking about Denver on the radio, about how they aren't a very good team but that the Chiefs made them look like Super Bowl Champions. Problem is this is all on Chiefs radio, by people who are very Chief biased.

greg3564
12-09-2007, 09:37 PM
326 yards against us in ONE HALF! thank you hermmie for this great defense. that is all for my venting,less the words that has to beeped out.

Aw, come on, Herm is "rebuilding" and we need him around for another 5-7 years. :sign0103: To all the Herm lovers......screw you guys! Herm has worn out his welcome and should pack his bags and leave town with his head hung low. This miserable football is not all "rebuilding." The revolt this year will be palpable and I pray the KC Star writers rip em a new one tomorrow. I'm so tired of Herm and his BS excuses.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Aw, come on, Herm is "rebuilding" and we need him around for another 5-7 years. :sign0103: To all the Herm lovers......screw you guys! Herm has worn out his welcome and should pack his bags and leave town with his head hung low. This miserable football is not all "rebuilding." The revolt this year will be palpable and I pray the KC Star writers rip em a new one tomorrow. I'm so tired of Herm and his BS excuses.

The only people I know who are Herm lovers are the Jets, they love that he left. And no this isn't rebuilding to rebuild you have to have a youngish team. This team is old.

Herm needs to go to the Patriots and help them rebuild, or Indy. I am also thinking San Diego isnt building fast enough so maybe Herm could go there, also Denver would be a great place for Herm to use his rebuilding talent.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 09:52 PM
The only people I know who are Herm lovers are the Jets, they love that he left. And no this isn't rebuilding to rebuild you have to have a youngish team. This team is old.

Herm needs to go to the Patriots and help them rebuild, or Indy. I am also thinking San Diego isnt building fast enough so maybe Herm could go there, also Denver would be a great place for Herm to use his rebuilding talent.
How about miami???? They can't win for losing and just cant win.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 09:54 PM
How about miami???? They can't win for losing and just cant win.

Miami is one team that doesn't need Hermies 'talent' right now lol, but I bet if they played us they would have a win, they did beat us pre-season. If you add in the pre-season this team could go 4-16 impressive Hermie ball needs to come to an end.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Now thats scary - I would love to see a scrimmage between KC and Miami - with no involvement from trent even on the sidelines.

Pro_Angler
12-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Marty Marty Marty....lol

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM

I also hope the Star rips the Chiefs a new one in the papers tomorrow. Some pressure needs to be applied to Carl Peterson.

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 12:06 AM
I also hope the Star rips the Chiefs a new one in the papers tomorrow. Some pressure needs to be applied to Carl Peterson.

DITTO!!!!!!

Absolutely agree! POTM Nomination there! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
12-10-2007, 12:08 AM
Carl has gotten some heat after this loss already. It's a disgrace to the franchise.

hermhater
12-10-2007, 12:10 AM

Is Oakland ahead of us now?

Are we last?

:lol:

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Carl has gotten some heat after this loss already. It's a disgrace to the franchise.

How so? Do you know something I don't? (Which admittedly isn't saying a great deal) :D

..And agreed, it is a disgrace.

Three7s
12-10-2007, 12:21 AM
One of the reporters on the news talked to Carl and asked how he felt about this team and his position as GM. He said that's up to Clark Hunt. As to how he feels, he feels no different than when he came to the franchise 19 years ago!

It's obvious that isn't what the reporter meant, what a cop-out.

hermhater
12-10-2007, 12:28 AM
One of the reporters on the news talked to Carl and asked how he felt about this team and his position as GM. He said that's up to Clark Hunt. As to how he feels, he feels no different than when he came to the franchise 19 years ago!

It's obvious that isn't what the reporter meant, what a cop-out.

I hope he goes on Barbara Walters and cries.

Three7s
12-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Oh man, I don't know how many of you watch Jack Harry's sports segment after the NBC sunday night game, but he was saying that Carl should be fired after the last game of the season on New Years. It would be an appropriate celebration for a number of reasons!

tammietailgator
12-10-2007, 12:34 AM
I can't stand Jack for the most part.... but if he is finally saying something worth listening to, I will listen. Usually he a pro royals, anti Chiefs commentary.

Three7s
12-10-2007, 12:36 AM
He has been lately, mostly because the Chiefs are declining and the Royals are getting better. You should have heard him about the Royals a couple years ago!

tammietailgator
12-10-2007, 12:42 AM
He kinda had to be a couple years ago
:D

hermhater
12-10-2007, 12:44 AM
So is Oakland ahead of us or not?

Three7s
12-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Nope, we're tied. They got killed by the Packers. 38-7!

hermhater
12-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Nope, we're tied. They got killed by the Packers. 38-7!

Thanks man!

I took a xanax to forget about the game, and forgot!

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 01:18 AM
Thanks man!

I took a xanax to forget about the game, and forgot!

Just don't xanax and drive.

hermhater
12-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Never again.

peekaboo224
12-10-2007, 02:11 AM
We can't be too upset - we all expected the Chiefs to not do all that well this year.

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 02:13 AM
We can't be too upset - we all expected the Chiefs to not do all that well this year.

True; but I'm really more upset at Herm and Carl rather then the players.

hermhater
12-10-2007, 02:15 AM

I expected them to do much better this season.

I had the Herm factor figured in, but I guess I didn't calculate how much of a factor he would be in destroying the entire team.

I figured he would just decimate the offense, but the D looks like they have given up too.

wolfpack
12-10-2007, 10:20 AM
I expected them to do much better this season.

I had the Herm factor figured in, but I guess I didn't calculate how much of a factor he would be in destroying the entire team.

I figured he would just decimate the offense, but the D looks like they have given up too.
Hermmie has lost the players. Even when dickie`s powerful offense was putting up big numbers and the defense was real bad the players on the team stuck together and you never heard them bit@hing to the press about anything.

McLovin
12-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Hermmie has lost the players. Even when dickie`s powerful offense was putting up big numbers and the defense was real bad the players on the team stuck together and you never heard them bit@hing to the press about anything.

On top of that Hermie has lost the fans, that is something that hasn't been done in some time.

hermhater
12-14-2007, 03:42 AM
On top of that Hermie has lost the fans, that is something that hasn't been done in some time.

It's OK thought because Herm told us fans to get over it.

That makes it all better now right?

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 06:57 PM
It's OK thought because Herm told us fans to get over it.

That makes it all better now right?

It's OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!