PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing

greg3564
12-09-2007, 06:48 PM
Herm Edwards and his ferocious defense? We as fans have been scammed. This team is a wreck. The defense is playing mediocre again, the offense is a joke and there are no words to describe special teams. I am so pissed off I don't even have the words to describe it. We just got man handled and this team is terrible. You guys honestly think Herm Edwards is going to take us to a championship? This team is in need of more than just O line. The defense has sucked it up big time the last few games and is running neck and neck with the offense. Throw in Herm's coaching and this team will go nowhere fast!

For the record, Herm's "great" record is now 52-57. Wow!!! What a "great" coach. 13-16 as the Chiefs head coach.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
I am waiting to see what he says after the game, what could he possibly say??????

greg3564
12-09-2007, 07:20 PM
I am waiting to see what he says after the game, what could he possibly say??????

Same rhetoric as always.

PawnshopMarimba
12-09-2007, 07:38 PM
He's going to have to deal with another "playing to win the game" conference if he's not careful.

prough91
12-09-2007, 07:39 PM
He's going to have to deal with another "playing to win the game" conference if he's not careful.

Maybe he'll change it to "We play to lose the game."

PawnshopMarimba
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Or, "We play to win the best possible draft pick."

nigeriannightmare
12-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Unless we have a draf like the Browns did last year, and that might not help, there are just too many holes. With every year that passes and no improvement from one to the next. I just don't see how Carl has kept his job.

PawnshopMarimba
12-09-2007, 07:57 PM
I think a boycott of the product might be in order. These idiots bullied voters into a tax hike with veiled threats of a move and then proceed to provide, in return, the worst team KC has seen in years.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
The team I saw on the field today, was the worst I can EVER remember seeing the Chiefs.

IlovetheChiefs
12-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Although remember last year's week 5 game at Pittsburgh? It was televised here. I had been looking so forward all week long to seeing our Chiefs. But we were awful that day, losing 45-7. THAT was the worst I had ever seen them. They were totally gashed by Pittsburgh. But sounds like today's game (which I didn't SEE) was equally as bad.
It's one thing to lose but painful when it's like this. I hope we at least give the Titans a run for it next week.

Three7s
12-09-2007, 08:22 PM
The Titans are in the play off race and took the Chargers to the wire, but got beat in a heart breaker, don't think so.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-09-2007, 08:51 PM
The team I saw on the field today, was the worst I can EVER remember seeing the Chiefs.
Thank god it wasnt on here today then i woulda went nuts. it wasnt even on the radio here it usualy is but it wasnt it was kansas basketball

McLovin
12-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Thank god it wasnt on here today then i woulda went nuts. it wasnt even on the radio here it usualy is but it wasnt it was kansas basketball
If you want to listen then you can go to 101thefox.net and choose listen live, the game is always live on the internet. Although today it was hard to watch, would have been equally hard to listen I am sure.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
12-09-2007, 10:20 PM
If you want to listen then you can go to 101thefox.net and choose listen live, the game is always live on the internet. Although today it was hard to watch, would have been equally hard to listen I am sure.
cool ty

stlchief
12-09-2007, 10:52 PM
thank goodness the wireless was acting up again and I couldn't get kcfx.com on the laptop. The kids may have heard some not nice words....

This was never a top 10 defense. In the numbers, yes. But we give up way too many 25+ yard plays. Probably lead the league. Special teams - bottom of the pack. Offense: no offensive line says it all.

They showed signs of brilliance at the beginning of the season -- so was it the team with the play-calling holding them back, or a coach getting more than should be realistically expected?

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:22 PM
thank goodness the wireless was acting up again and I couldn't get kcfx.com on the laptop. The kids may have heard some not nice words....

This was never a top 10 defense. In the numbers, yes. But we give up way too many 25+ yard plays. Probably lead the league. Special teams - bottom of the pack. Offense: no offensive line says it all.

They showed signs of brilliance at the beginning of the season -- so was it the team with the play-calling holding them back, or a coach getting more than should be realistically expected?

I certainly don't think it was the coach getting more out of the team than expected. I am most disappointed the last few weeks with our defense. I expected the offense to struggle. But the defense is no better than it was last year at this point. 41 points to Denver? They suck! The made Cutler look like a Pro-Bowler. That's nearly impossible to do. Especially with Javon Walker out of the lineup.

Pathetic.

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:27 PM
I certainly don't think it was the coach getting more out of the team than expected. I am most disappointed the last few weeks with our defense. I expected the offense to struggle. But the defense is no better than it was last year at this point. 41 points to Denver? They suck! The made Cutler look like a Pro-Bowler. That's nearly impossible to do. Especially with Javon Walker out of the lineup.

Pathetic.

I agree, the failure of the defense is glaring, and it used to be that it was, at least, later in the second half before teams started pulling away. Just more proof that Carl and Herm must go.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Just kinda wondering to myself, (and out loud here) wondering if Miami's fans are as upset as us Chiefs fans, I mean they did think they were up for a good season.

Also would we be as upset if we were 2-11 rather then 4-9 or if we were 4-9 but scattered the wins a little more, having never had a lead in the division.

The last question if we were 4-9 but all 4 wins were in Arrowhead and we didn't have the losing streak, and the losing streak in Arrowhead, how would everyone feel.

Just pondering.

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Just kinda wondering to myself, (and out loud here) wondering if Miami's fans are as upset as us Chiefs fans, I mean they did think they were up for a good season.

Also would we be as upset if we were 2-11 rather then 4-9 or if we were 4-9 but scattered the wins a little more, having never had a lead in the division.

The last question if we were 4-9 but all 4 wins were in Arrowhead and we didn't have the losing streak, and the losing streak in Arrowhead, how would everyone feel.

Just pondering.
Any season that results in 4 wins is going to make me very upset. Regardless of where the 4 wins came from.

timsatt1
12-09-2007, 11:40 PM
I think a boycott of the product might be in order. These idiots bullied voters into a tax hike with veiled threats of a move and then proceed to provide, in return, the worst team KC has seen in years.

you should have been in the wal mart here in wichita yesturday on east kellogg. They had a cart full of Chiefs hats, 20% off. i mean about 50 chiefs caps.

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:43 PM

Just pondering.

The same on all accounts.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 11:44 PM
:Dwish they would do that at my walmart... I seen a very cute womens tshirt today that I want.

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:45 PM
you should have been in the wal mart here in wichita yesturday on east kellogg. They had a cart full of Chiefs hats, 20% off. i mean about 50 chiefs caps.

They'll be 40% off by Tuesday.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 11:46 PM
:Dwish they would do that at my walmart... I seen a very cute womens tshirt today that I want.
We could work on that, send me some pics of you in and... Ooooooh wait we are both married, I dont know how big your hubby is, and I am trying to not perv on these boards anymore.

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:47 PM
They'll be 60% off by Tuesday.

FYR. :D

hermhater
12-09-2007, 11:47 PM

Just pondering.

I have been rooting and praying and hoping that the Chiefs make the playoffs again through sheer force of will by the players.

Today it appeared to me that the entire team has given up on Herm, and that makes me happy!

I am actually in a better mood now since I took some time away and thought about things.

This might have been the best thing for the Chiefs since SD tore my heart out 5 minutes after the Chiefs game started.

We are out and I don't care if there is team unity anymore. Hopefully the locker room will blow up and Herm will just go away.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 11:50 PM
:lol: yeah, but mine has been asleep since the game.

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:53 PM
I have been rooting and praying and hoping that the Chiefs make the playoffs again through sheer force of will by the players.

Today it appeared to me that the entire team has given up on Herm, and that makes me happy!

I am actually in a better mood now since I took some time away and thought about things.

This might have been the best thing for the Chiefs since SD tore my heart out 5 minutes after the Chiefs game started.

We are out and I don't care if there is team unity anymore. Hopefully the locker room will blow up and Herm will just go away.

I'm with ya; all except for this.

I'm employing the "patience" attitude now that we're out of it and waiting to see what if any progress we'll make over the course of the next off-season that will impact our chances over next year or two.

spiman
12-09-2007, 11:57 PM
All I have left is TEARS..

peekaboo224
12-10-2007, 02:16 AM
The only thing positive about this whole thing is the pic from the last post.

Our Chiefs are really bad and it will probably be that way for a while unfortunately. We need a new coach and several new players.

hermhater
12-10-2007, 02:29 AM
The only thing positive about this whole thing is the pic from the last post.

Our Chiefs are really bad and it will probably be that way for a while unfortunately. We need a new coach and several new players.

The sig pic is nice!

And yes we need a new coach.

I'll bet we could get Pee-Wee Herman cheap!

:lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/16.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/15.jpg

:D

Canada
12-10-2007, 07:57 AM
All I have left is TEARS..

All I have left is BEERS!!! :drunkhb:

IlovetheChiefs
12-10-2007, 10:33 AM
The Donks game gave me plenty of TEARS. And leaves me with plenty of FEARS for the rest of our games. And Philly fans here will give me JEERS (no they won't really cuz the Eagles keep losing too, HA!). But I will always have plenty of CHEERS for the Chiefs! For all the YEARS to come! And I hope all of my PEERS here will too!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIEFS #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 05:56 PM
The sig pic is nice!

And yes we need a new coach.

I'll bet we could get Pee-Wee Herman cheap!

:D

PeeWee knows Offense

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/packageart/mugshots/reubensmug1.jpg

prough91
12-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Pee Wee could really show our players how to "knuckle" down and get the job done.

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 07:32 PM
So many directions to go with this one...so little space.

spiman
12-11-2007, 08:36 PM
All that has been getting is on Monday mornings is really bad hangovers, since the Chiefs have been losing alot. Also the tears won't go away either..

hermhater
12-11-2007, 09:36 PM
PeeWee knows Offense

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Nice!

:sign0098: