PDA

View Full Version : Bright point of the day !

YZILLA
12-09-2007, 06:57 PM
we kept it close for about 20 seconds.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 07:00 PM
And DBo sets the record for catches by a rookie for the Chiefs!

And TG gets his 800th catch of his career!

McLovin
12-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Bright point of the day in 1:57 (minute 57 seconds) when this game is over.

And Brodie is hurt again, Herm get him out of there before you kill him.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Wow, 5 straight games without scoring in the 4th quarter.

You suck Herm.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Denver takes a knee.

Game will end on a low point for the Chiefs.

The final offensive play is a turnover.

Sigh.

wolfpack
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
the whole team seemed like they didn`t give a $hit. hermmie has lost the whole team now. if the weather is cold in KC i think they only fill half the stadium.

for ever red
12-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Maybe Herm should try playing quarterback see how he likes that crap.

Guru
12-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Wow, 5 straight games without scoring in the 4th quarter.

You suck Herm.

But, the players are not executing.

prough91
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
the whole team seemed like they didn`t give a . hermmie has lost the whole team now. if the weather is cold in KC i think they only fill half the stadium.

I agree, the whole team looked like it had givin up.

chief31
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM

This needs to happen.

PawnshopMarimba
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM

The line is so bad, Huard and Croyle could sue the front office for providing an unsafe work environment :-)

hermhater
12-09-2007, 07:57 PM
The line is so bad, Huard and Croyle could sue the front office for providing an unsafe work environment :-)

HA!

Good one man!

:lol:

McLovin
12-09-2007, 08:07 PM
I heard someone on 101 the fox after the game talk about how it appears Herm has lost the team, and that everyone is going to call for change but it wont happen till the end of the season. All of this losing would be worth it if we lost Herm and Carl in the process. My guess though is that Hermie and CP will keep their jobs but they will say that it is Guns fault and get rid of gun again.

They are saying that there will be at least 3 new starters next year on the o-line and hopefully 4.

The announcer is talking about how bad Svietek and Terry did, and that this team was embarrassing.

Said everyone who has played Denver this year has run over 100 yards except for KC in both games, also talks about how you really cant judge Brodie by this because the receivers made a bunch of drops and the O-Line could not get our of their own way.

tornadospotter
12-09-2007, 09:38 PM
And DBo sets the record for catches by a rookie for the Chiefs!

And TG gets his 800th catch of his career!

we kept it close for about 20 seconds.
There is only 3 games left to lose!

DrunkHillbilly
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
Is the title of this thread an oxymoron??????

greg3564
12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
There is only 3 games left to lose!

Yep, and we'll lose them all. My God, my beloved Chiefs are going to finish 4-12. Where did it all go wrong? Oh yeah, when we hired Herm, that's where.:mob:

stlchief
12-09-2007, 11:06 PM
We started 0-2, went to 4-3 and things looked good.

:(

Herm must go. Herm must go. Herm must go...

(Join in here....)

hermhater
12-09-2007, 11:13 PM
We started 0-2, went to 4-3 and things looked good.

:(

Herm must go. Herm must go. Herm must go...

(Join in here....)

Preachin' to the choir guy!

You're still coming to KC right?

The Chiefs haven't embarrassed you out of that have they?

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:14 PM
The O-line will look completely different next year. I hope they get Faneca.

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:23 PM

Me too; but then again we're talkin about Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM

How on earth are we gonna get Faneca?

Will the Steelers let him go?

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:34 PM
How on earth are we gonna get Faneca?

Will the Steelers let him go?

Free agent.

timsatt1
12-09-2007, 11:36 PM
the only good news about chiefs losses now is ASTA LAVISTA HERM EDWARDS!!! HE is gone after this season and I guarantee it.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 11:38 PM
the only good news about chiefs losses now is ASTA LAVISTA HERM EDWARDS!!! HE is gone after this season and I guarantee it.

Great another one of YOUR guarantees, crap now we are prolly stuck with Herm for at least 3 more years. I really wish you would quit guarantying things.

:lol::lol::lol:

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Great another one of YOUR guarantees, crap now we are prolly stuck with Herm for at least 3 more years. I really wish you would quit guarantying things.

:lol::lol::lol:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 11:41 PM
How can you make us promises like that.... do you have some pull? while your at it, can you really make sure hillary doesn't get in there? which btw, not a hillary fan.:lol:

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:43 PM

I'd be happy to take that bet if you would like to put your money where your mouth is.

Chiefster
12-09-2007, 11:48 PM
I'd be happy to take that bet if you would like to put your money where your mouth is.

Arrowcash or real cash???

timsatt1
12-09-2007, 11:49 PM
there is no way after a season like this that they are not going to fire the coach. everything on the business side is going down, that is when things have to change.

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Arrowcash or real cash???

Either or both.

hermhater
12-09-2007, 11:55 PM
There is no way we will ever win a playoff game with Herm as the head coach.

Get ready for 3 more years of WATCHING the Chiefs regress.

timsatt1
12-09-2007, 11:57 PM
There is no way we will ever win a playoff game with Herm as the head coach.

Get ready for 3 more years of WATCHING the Chiefs regress.

herm will not be here next year. he has already lost any credibility with all his players. as of the end of this season, he is gone.

tammietailgator
12-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Did you record herms after game interview? I didnt get to see it... post it if you did please

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 12:04 AM
Either or both.

Big stakes???

Not that I want in or anything; just curious. :D

Guru
12-10-2007, 12:05 AM
there is no way after a season like this that they are not going to fire the coach. everything on the business side is going down, that is when things have to change.

If Carl is still employed here, Herm will be here.

timsatt1
12-10-2007, 12:06 AM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/kansascitychiefs/profile?team=KC

look at the video screen...underneath the video screen there are several videos to click on....click the one showing herm;s ugly face with those never-ending eye brows.

wolfpack
12-10-2007, 10:24 AM
like i said in another post, i cant remember players bit@ching about play calling or anything like they are now. hermmie has lost it. if Clark cant see this than we have even bigger problems.

greg3564
12-10-2007, 11:36 AM

Common sense would dictate that Herm be fired. But, as others have said, as long as Peterson is here so is Herm.

PawnshopMarimba
12-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Herm needs to go simply for the kind of football he wants to play. Smashmouth-drain-the-clock-football is, for all intensive purposes, dead in the AFC right now. The championship teams are more and more often the teams with the "fast break" offenses... you know, the kind we had under Dickie V.

Coach
12-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Herm needs to go simply for the kind of football he wants to play. Smashmouth-drain-the-clock-football is, for all intensive purposes, dead in the AFC right now. The championship teams are more and more often the teams with the "fast break" offenses... you know, the kind we had under Dickie V.
I want to say that you're wrong on the smash-mouth football comment. But considering that 4 of the last 6 superbowls were won by the Colts or Patriots, it's hard to argue your point. I would say that the Steelers won a superbowl with more of a smashmouth style than a "Fast Break" offense. Outside of that though, the Rams, Colts, Patriots were all high scoring teams.

prough91
12-10-2007, 11:10 PM
I want to say that you're wrong on the smash-mouth football comment. But considering that 4 of the last 6 superbowls were won by the Colts or Patriots, it's hard to argue your point. I would say that the Steelers won a superbowl with more of a smashmouth style than a "Fast Break" offense. Outside of that though, the Rams, Colts, Patriots were all high scoring teams.

Their defenses weren't terrible either. Personally, I think as long as your offense produces decent points and your defense is good, you can win it all.

timsatt1
12-10-2007, 11:41 PM

yeah but they had the Bus. You can play smash mouth when you have a bus. but not when you dont have a very good offensive line.

timsatt1
12-10-2007, 11:44 PM
:character00218:
Their defenses weren't terrible either. Personally, I think as long as your offense produces decent points and your defense is good, you can win it all.

that was the most brilliant insiteful post i have ever seen. I always thought if you had an offense that produces very little points and a defense that gives many points could win it all. but now i see the light!!!!!!!!

rep added.

Canada
12-11-2007, 12:28 AM

that was the most brilliant insiteful post i have ever seen. I always thought if you had an offense that produces very little points and a defense that gives many points could win it all. but now i see the light!!!!!!!!

rep added.

don;t start pretending that you know something about football. Just shut up and let the grown ups talk.

prough91
12-11-2007, 12:32 AM

rep added.

Did I say very little? Didn't think so. Hey, be careful, you're ignorance is showing again.

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 02:39 AM
Did I say very little? Didn't think so. Hey, be careful, you're ignorance is showing again.

It's a little like his epidermis; no one wants to see it. :p

chief31
12-11-2007, 02:58 AM

And of the teams that have won with defense recently, the Steelers and Ravens were border-line miracles.

hermhater
12-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Originally Posted by Coach http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=54000#post54000)
I want to say that you're wrong on the smash-mouth football comment. But considering that 4 of the last 6 superbowls were won by the Colts or Patriots, it's hard to argue your point. I would say that the Steelers won a superbowl with more of a smashmouth style than a "Fast Break" offense. Outside of that though, the Rams, Colts, Patriots were all high scoring teams

Would have been nice to not have ignored the offensive line the last 4 years.

And of the teams that have won with defense recently, the Steelers and Ravens were border-line miracles.

Our defense is lacking in run defense, pass defense, but is able to get to the opponents QB.

How could Herm improve this mess?

chief31
12-11-2007, 05:51 AM
I believe that the biggest problem with our defense is that they may have given up.

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 06:28 AM
I believe that the biggest problem with our defense is that they may have given up.

I wondered about this very thing when you mentioned it in another thread.

PawnshopMarimba
12-11-2007, 07:00 AM

Yup. It certainly looked like even Jared Allen was taking the afternoon off. Unless King Carl gets dethroned, the only way I see KC getting him to stick around for '08 is by tagging him.

On a side note: Maybe I've missed it, I'll admit I haven't been paying much attention to the past few games, but with the receiving corps performing as poorly as it has, (Jeff Webb, I'm looking at you.) where is Bobby Sippio? I would think at this point you at least try to get the guy some reps and see if he has the same play maker ability he showed in the AFL.

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Yup. It certainly looked like even Jared Allen was taking the afternoon off. Unless King Carl gets dethroned, the only way I see KC getting him to stick around for '08 is by tagging him.

On a side note: Maybe I've missed it, I'll admit I haven't been paying much attention to the past few games, but with the receiving corps performing as poorly as it has, (Jeff Webb, I'm looking at you.) where is Bobby Sippio? I would think at this point you at least try to get the guy some reps and see if he has the same play maker ability he showed in the AFL.

I was thinking that he has been sparingly used.

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Yes, the Patriots this year are fast break, but when Dillon was the RB, their offensive style was more smashmouth. The key isn't offense or defense...its BOTH. Otherwise referred to as "Balance".

anaeelbackwards
12-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Yes, the Patriots this year are fast break, but when Dillon was the RB, their offensive style was more smashmouth. The key isn't offense or defense...its BOTH. Otherwise referred to as "Balance".

oooo balance? why i havent heard of that word around here in ages....:sign0098:

Coach
12-11-2007, 08:51 PM

I don't think there is any question that Jared will get tagged.