PDA

View Full Version : Carl Peterson and Clark Hunt is there anybody in there....

nigeriannightmare
12-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Ugly game, ugly game. I just feel bad for Tony G he deserves better than this. I want to know what Carl and Clark have to say about how terrible this team really is and how long do they think it's going to take to rebuild, and what are they going to do fix the problem. Anybody have a clue what management thinks...aside from the fact that Herm sees the wheels turning and we are going in the right direction. If he was a man he would resign on his own.

PawnshopMarimba
12-09-2007, 07:48 PM
It'd be one thing if there were visible signs of improvement from this team, but every week they go out there, they look markedly worse than the week before. Carl's had a LONG time to get this team a championship, and EVERY OTHER team in the AFC West has made a Super Bowl appearance in the past 15 years. How many more chances can we possibly give him?

hermhater
12-09-2007, 07:55 PM
He gets as many chances as possible apparently.

This just makes me sick.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 08:10 PM
It would also make a difference if we were a young team also, but I saw during the game that we are like the 4th oldest team, with that there is no silver lining on this dark dark cloud.

DrunkHillbilly
12-09-2007, 09:37 PM
It would also make a difference if we were a young team also, but I saw during the game that we are like the 4th oldest team, with that there is no silver lining on this dark dark cloud.
Yes there is a silver lining remember......CROYLE!!!! What a joke!! Do people STILL think this guy is our future??? If that's the case, we have several more years of this pathetic atrocity we call an NFL football team!! Pathetic!!! Fightin it out with the Raiders to see who will be suckin the bottom of the barrell!!

tornadospotter
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM

Yes there is a silver lining remember......CROYLE!!!! What a joke!! Do people STILL think this guy is our future??? If that's the case, we have several more years of this pathetic atrocity we call an NFL football team!! Pathetic!!! Fightin it out with the Raiders to see who will be suckin the bottom of the barrell!!
Well at least we get a early draft pick, that cp can screw up.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 09:42 PM
You can hate on Croyle all you want to, the only reason I feel he isn't the silver lining, is that Hermie is going to get him killed, I think this kid has awesome potential and could be a great QB for some time to come if Hermie doesn't end it all for him.

DrunkHillbilly
12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
You can hate on Croyle all you want to, the only reason I feel he isn't the silver lining, is that Hermie is going to get him killed, I think this kid has awesome potential and could be a great QB for some time to come if Hermie doesn't end it all for him.
Did you see him play in college at all?? Same stuff!! We're in trouble at that position too!!

Guru
12-09-2007, 09:45 PM
If we had a line, then Croyle could be good. No QB will look good behind this line though and to say otherwise is just asinine.

McLovin
12-09-2007, 09:51 PM
If we had a line, then Croyle could be good. No QB will look good behind this line though and to say otherwise is just asinine.

Agreed and I kinda owe an apology to Huard, although Croyle has looked far better since he has been in then Huard.

timsatt1
12-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Did you see him play in college at all?? Same stuff!! We're in trouble at that position too!!

well, if he got drafted in the NFL, then he must have not completely sucked in college. I have seen him play, however, in the pros, which is way more advanced that NCAA, and I have seen him play well.

I didn't watch today's game, so I am not speaking for today, but I have not seen him suck it up in any previous games this year.

hermhater
12-10-2007, 12:54 AM

I thought he set all kinds of records at Bama?

Chiefster
12-10-2007, 01:17 AM
Ugly game, ugly game. I just feel bad for Tony G he deserves better than this. I want to know what Carl and Clark have to say about how terrible this team really is and how long do they think it's going to take to rebuild, and what are they going to do fix the problem. Anybody have a clue what management thinks...aside from the fact that Herm sees the wheels turning and we are going in the right direction. If he was a man he would resign on his own.

...Lights are on, but nobodies home.

DrunkHillbilly
12-10-2007, 09:03 AM
He did, Big deal. He threw the ball a lot!! He had years like 16 TD's and 13 INT's. Went to 1 bowl I think in 5 years.

prough91
12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
He did, Big deal. He threw the ball a lot!! He had years like 16 TD's and 13 INT's. Went to 1 bowl I think in 5 years.

In 2005, he had 14 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.

source:espn.com

wolfpack
12-10-2007, 10:12 AM
brodie`s pass`s are sharper than huard he just needs more time,,,, standing up,, not on his back.

DrunkHillbilly
12-10-2007, 01:38 PM
In 2005, he had 14 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.

source:espn.com
I'm generalizing. There's 864,000 bowl games. He went took his team to 1 in 5 years.

timsatt1
12-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm generalizing. There's 864,000 bowl games. He went took his team to 1 in 5 years.

yeah yeah, we get the picture, you are not a big fan of brody and you are upset that most of the board likes him.

say no more, your colors show very well. you dont have to hate on him in every post. We all know your feelings. Let us enjoy him without it upsetting you :sign0104:

DrunkHillbilly
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
yeah yeah, we get the picture, you are not a big fan of brody and you are upset that most of the board likes him.

say no more, your colors show very well. you dont have to hate on him in every post. We all know your feelings. Let us enjoy him without it upsetting you :sign0104:
Just responding to a post timshed!! My colors show because I don't think the guy is going to take our team to the next level??? Weird!:iamwithstupid:

timsatt1
12-10-2007, 04:16 PM
:character00113: :character00279: :sign0099: :sign0147:
Just responding to a post timshed!! My colors show because I don't think the guy is going to take our team to the next level??? Weird!:iamwithstupid:

:funnypost:

:sign0104: :sign0104:

:lol: :lol:

PawnshopMarimba
12-10-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm not sold completely on Croyle, either, but I'm not convinced he's doomed to be terrible either. The guy shows sparks of potential, even with a line that can't protect him 85% of the time.

But several things need to happen. Croyle needs a better QB coach, a competent line needs to be set in place, and Huard needs to be dumped in favor of a veteran quarterback that has actually started games for most of his career. Brodie's not going to learn anything valuable from a career back up, and he's not going to learn anything if he's constantly on the turf looking up.

McLovin
12-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Granted there are a lot more bowl games, but how many times did Dan Marino make it to the big stage, 1 are you saying he isn't a good QB, also Brett Favre has both records for TD's and Ints, would you suggest he isn't good? Also a lot have stated that this year with our offensive line and this team that it wouldn't have mattered if we had Tom Brady or Peyton Manning this team was going no where, I really don't know but is it possible that Brodie Croyle was a lone shining star on otherwise awful teams, I don't care for Alabama and they aren't in the Big Ten so I don't have a clue what the team around him was like.

DrunkHillbilly
12-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Granted there are a lot more bowl games, but how many times did Dan Marino make it to the big stage, 1 are you saying he isn't a good QB, also Brett Favre has both records for TD's and Ints, would you suggest he isn't good? Also a lot have stated that this year with our offensive line and this team that it wouldn't have mattered if we had Tom Brady or Peyton Manning this team was going no where, I really don't know but is it possible that Brodie Croyle was a lone shining star on otherwise awful teams, I don't care for Alabama and they aren't in the Big Ten so I don't have a clue what the team around him was like.
Ok, we'll just have to wait and see.

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 05:38 PM

Yeah he set passing records at 'Bama. That QB factory of a program.

DrunkHillbilly
12-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Yeah he set passing records at 'Bama. That QB factory of a program.
Now that's funny!!