PDA

View Full Version : I'm guessing....

luv
12-09-2007, 09:11 PM
....tickets will be easy to come by for the game next week. How many seats do you think will be occupied?

DrunkHillbilly
12-09-2007, 09:33 PM
Who in their right mind would want to go and be exposed to this mess??

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 09:40 PM
I would still go - especially if I got free tickets. I have never been to a home game that we lost. Unfortunately I have not been able to go to the last several games.

DrunkHillbilly
12-09-2007, 09:41 PM
I would still go - especially if I got free tickets. I have never been to a home game that we lost. Unfortunately I have not been able to go to the last several games.
Unfortunatley???? WOW!!! Your a glutten for punishment!! God bless ya!

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 09:44 PM
I may be LOL, but what I mean is - they woulda won had I been there... I am also superstitious
:lol:

DrunkHillbilly
12-09-2007, 09:52 PM
I may be LOL, but what I mean is - they woulda won had I been there... I am also superstitious
Ohhhhhhhhhh, so it's your fault huh?????? That's it.....GET HER!!!!!!!!:mob:

McLovin
12-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Nah she is from Gardner there is no possible way she is even slightly responsible for this mess.

tammietailgator
12-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Oh, but I once roomed with Tavia (shackles) Hunt - Clarks wife. (only for a week)... maybe I spoiled things then.... Nah, as superstitious as I am (only about football) I could not have caused this.

stlchief
12-09-2007, 11:03 PM
I voted over 70,000. That will be the announed attendence. That is the only number that matters -- everything else will just be a guess...

hermhater
12-10-2007, 02:10 AM
Oh, but I once roomed with Tavia (shackles) Hunt - Clarks wife. (only for a week)... maybe I spoiled things then.... Nah, as superstitious as I am (only about football) I could not have caused this.

I voted over 70,000. That will be the announed attendence. That is the only number that matters -- everything else will just be a guess...

I want to hear the dirt Carl has on Clark still tammie.

Are we close enough to Tennessee to have their fans buy all our tickets? Or are their fans even that devoted?

GB made Arrowhead look like were playing in a different city.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

IlovetheChiefs
12-10-2007, 02:59 AM

Nah she is from Gardner there is no possible way she is even slightly responsible for this mess.

I'm afraid it's actually my fault. Because I joined this forum after our last win (in Oakland) and since then we are 0-6. I'm so sorry everyone.

One of these days I'll get to celebrate a Chiefs victory with you here but I can't believe I may have to wait till the 2008 season to do so!

hermhater
12-10-2007, 03:06 AM
I'm afraid it's actually my fault. Because I joined this forum after our last win (in Oakland) and since then we are 0-6. I'm so sorry everyone.

One of these days I'll get to celebrate a Chiefs victory with you here but I can't believe I may have to wait till the 2008 season to do so!

Come to think of it, it might be my fault too...

Since I have been recording the games we have not won either...

I have a stack of Chiefs games next to me and they are all losses...

Looks like Herm can even ruin fans too!!!

McLovin
12-10-2007, 07:33 AM
This just in, the 12th man is on IR for the rest of the season, this is one of the most devastating injuries to any team this year, so far the 12th man being out of the game has cost the Chiefs 5 games this year, some are wondering if the 12th man will be able to return at all if the Herm Edwards era continues.

We will update on this shocking blow, up till now the 12th man was fairly resilient and was able to bounce back under a variety of circumstances but this time it is just too much. I have heard forecast of blackouts in the near future. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/stretcher.gif

Canada
12-10-2007, 07:51 AM
It ain't my fault!!

luv
12-10-2007, 09:24 AM

Jets. Please tell me we can beat the Jets.

prough91
12-10-2007, 09:32 AM

We can beat the Jets. Sadly, I won't be able to watch the game because I'll be dining with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

luv
12-10-2007, 10:04 AM
We can beat the Jets. Sadly, I won't be able to watch the game because I'll be dining with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny is a little early. :p

wolfpack
12-10-2007, 10:15 AM
if the weather is good 50,000. if the weather is real cold or snowing,20,000.,

IlovetheChiefs
12-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Yes, we can beat the Jets. But, sadly, they can beat us!

Until yesterday I thought the Jets game is a given. Plus, they're actually playing better in the last few weeks (they beat Pittsburgh, they beat Miami [no big feat there, except that it was by a score of 40-13], and only lost 24-18 to Cleveland yesterday).

But on Thanksgiving in Dallas, the Jets looked exactly like we did yesterday in Denver. So there's a chance.
Guess it's going to depend on who wants it less. :)

Say, we're only 3 and a half point underdogs against the Titans next week!

hermhater
12-14-2007, 03:47 AM
I voted, did I win something?

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 06:55 PM

I, honestly, wouldn't guarantee it. In fact I wouldn't guarantee another win this year.

anaeelbackwards
12-14-2007, 06:59 PM
i see a major herm breakdown.

Hayvern
12-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I am pretty sure it is NOT my fault, unless getting a viscectomy has anything with why the Chiefs are losing!

:sign0103:

Come to think of it, it might be my fault too...

Since I have been recording the games we have not won either...

I have a stack of Chiefs games next to me and they are all losses...

Looks like Herm can even ruin fans too!!!

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
i see a major herm breakdown.

Herm don't care.

greg3564
12-15-2007, 12:55 AM
I, honestly, wouldn't guarantee it. In fact I wouldn't guarantee another win this year.

Good thing too. Because I really have no faith in this inept coaching to win another game this year. I really, and sadly, think we'll finish the year 4-12. We'll be the laughing stock and the "what went wrong there" story of the NFL.

Yeah, we may get a high draft pick, but those can be dicey. A lot of first rounders end up flopping and never to be heard from again.

prough91
12-15-2007, 01:37 AM
I voted, did I win something?

Bill Engvall gives out a "Here's your sign" award.

Guru
12-15-2007, 02:35 AM
Bill Engvall gives out a "Here's your sign" award.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/54.jpg

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:36 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/54.jpg

Dammit! Where'd you find that? I looked for something like that and couldn't.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 02:39 AM
Good thing too. Because I really have no faith in this inept coaching to win another game this year. I really, and sadly, think we'll finish the year 4-12. We'll be the laughing stock and the "what went wrong there" story of the NFL.

Yeah, we may get a high draft pick, but those can be dicey. A lot of first rounders end up flopping and never to be heard from again.

Especially when it's Herm and Carl doing the picking.

Guru
12-15-2007, 02:41 AM
Dammit! Where'd you find that? I looked for something like that and couldn't.
Google Images

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:46 AM
Google Images

F*#cking yahoo.

Guru
12-15-2007, 02:47 AM
F*#cking yahoo.
Yahoo is sooooo 90's.:D

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:49 AM

I'm old.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:50 AM
Google Images

F*#cking yahoo.

Yep.

Yep.

And Yep!

Go google guys.

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 02:52 AM
I'm old.

Dude; I'm quite certain that you have absolutely no idea what "old" is; me on the other hand...:wheelchair::11:

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:58 AM
Dude; I'm quite certain that you have absolutely no idea what "old" is; me on the other hand...:wheelchair::11:

What? eh? eh? :11:

F*%ckin kids.

Guru
12-15-2007, 03:01 AM

Have absolutely no idea about anything.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:18 AM
What? eh? eh? :11:

F*%ckin kids.

Where??? Just keep 'em off my lawn!!! :11:

Have absolutely no idea about anything.

I've learned that the more you know then more is expected of you. :D

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 03:20 AM
I've learned that the more you know then more is expected of you. :D

Hmmm and thus explains how in all these centuries you've learned so little....

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:25 AM
Hmmm and thus explains how in all these centuries you've learned so little....

EXACTLY!

Finally someone gets it! And, it surprises me not that it would be rbedgood! :D

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Well I haven't gotten it yet. I keep thinking that wisdom and knowledge will get me somewhere.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:34 AM
EXACTLY!

Finally someone gets it! And, it surprises me not that it would be rbedgood! :D

Well I haven't gotten it yet. I keep thinking that wisdom and knowledge will get me somewhere.

This is a mockery of modern capitalism.

Let's talk politics.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:35 AM
This is a mockery of modern capitalism.

Let's talk politics.

politics is always a good ice breaker and a good way to strengthen relationships.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:50 AM
politics is always a good ice breaker and a good way to strengthen relationships.]

Sounds good; I've been looking for a thread to close! :D

Canada
12-15-2007, 07:51 AM
So....politics eh!! What are George Bush's chances of winning the election?? Is there an election?? How about them liberals. Those deomcrats sure have their heads up their butts!! Go capitalism!!

IlovetheChiefs
12-15-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm hoping at least to get to see The Chiefs on tv Sunday night against the Jets on Dec. 30th. I remember last year the NFL switched a couple of the Sunday night games in the second half of the season to games that had more relevance to the playoffs. So far it hasn't happened this year. Even if they are 4-11 at that point, it'd be great to see them and also know they are being seen on national tv. Go Chiefs!

Edit: Oh and see down below for how great it was when we played the Jets on the road in our Super Bowl year!

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 10:35 AM
So....politics eh!! What are George Bush's chances of winning the election?? Is there an election?? How about them liberals. Those deomcrats sure have their heads up their butts!! Go capitalism!!

if hillary gets elected, i am moving in with you.

Canada
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
if hillary gets elected, i am moving in with you.

I guess I hope hillary dosent win then....who is hillary?

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 12:07 PM

the presidential candidate that has the biggest testicles of all the candidates running. one time they were hanging out of her skirt.

Canada
12-15-2007, 12:09 PM
the presidential candidate that has the biggest testicles of all the candidates running. one time they were hanging out of her skirt.

wow....so that is why u like politics??

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:50 PM

Heh!

I have a lowly BFA; that and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee at Eggberts.

luv
12-16-2007, 01:24 AM
Her husband's old intern really liked his cigars.

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 04:39 AM
Her husband's old intern really liked his cigars.

...And obviously wasn't into laundering her dresses.

prough91
12-16-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm hoping at least to get to see The Chiefs on tv Sunday night against the Jets on Dec. 30th. I remember last year the NFL switched a couple of the Sunday night games in the second half of the season to games that had more relevance to the playoffs. So far it hasn't happened this year. Even if they are 4-11 at that point, it'd be great to see them and also know they are being seen on national tv. Go Chiefs!

Edit: Oh and see down below for how great it was when we played the Jets on the road in our Super Bowl year!

I read in the Star that it's almost a given that they're moving the Chiefs game. No official word yet though.

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 01:38 PM
I read in the Star that it's almost a given that they're moving the Chiefs game. No official word yet though.

I was afraid of that, shucks! That means the entire season goes by without ONCE having the Chiefs telecast in my area. That's never happened before. :(

At least I got to see the Packers and Chiefs through a feed from here.

IlovetheChiefs
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Still no official word if they're being switched as far as I know. But I see next Sunday's Tampa at S.F. was switched to Washington at Minnesota. I'm sure the Chiefs-Jets also will eventually be switched to a game that has more relevance to the playoff picture. Too bad.
Well, if they are moved to 1pm, and if the weather permits, maybe I'll go see the game. I'm only 2 hours from where the Jets play. :)

hermhater
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
Still no official word if they're being switched as far as I know. But I see next Sunday's Tampa at S.F. was switched to Washington at Minnesota. I'm sure the Chiefs-Jets also will eventually be switched to a game that has more relevance to the playoff picture. Too bad.
Well, if they are moved to 1pm, and if the weather permits, maybe I'll go see the game. I'm only 2 hours from where the Jets play. :)

With the way the Jets are playing, and all the Chiefs fans streaming into NJ, how will you ever find a ticket?

IlovetheChiefs
12-18-2007, 06:17 PM
With the way the Jets are playing, and all the Chiefs fans streaming into NJ, how will you ever find a ticket?

heh heh, but yeah really I'm sure the situation will be similar to what you had with the Titans game - a half empty stadium with Jets fans looking to sell their tickets and at a discount. And then I'd be able to move around the stadium and find some RED fans to sit with. :)

Unless the attraction of seeing Herm come back to New York to take on his old team is just too irresistable!

hermhater
12-18-2007, 06:22 PM
heh heh, but yeah really I'm sure the situation will be similar to what you had with the Titans game - a half empty stadium with Jets fans looking to sell their tickets and at a discount. And then I'd be able to move around the stadium and find some RED fans to sit with. :)

Unless the attraction of seeing Herm come back to New York to take on his old team is just too irresistable!

Any chance there are still fans there holding a grudge and own a sniper rifle?

:D

IlovetheChiefs
12-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Heard this game is being called Herm Bowl 1.

And also heard it may be switched to the late afternon time (3pm KC time, 4pm here) and not Noon,1pm because the Giants play at home the night before. I was considering going to the game if it was the earlier time. I don't really feel like driving home in the dark the whole time and also getting home later that night when I have to be up early Monday the 31st. Too bad. Would have been fun, despite the cold, to see the Chiefs live with probably less than 10,000 people there, heh.

So it looks like our Chiefs will have no national televised game this year. At least most of the Crowd here will get to see the game locally. I'll have to listen to Herm Bowl 1 on the radio.

hermhater
12-21-2007, 10:29 PM
Heard this game is being called Herm Bowl 1.

And also heard it may be switched to the late afternon time (3pm KC time, 4pm here) and not Noon,1pm because the Giants play at home the night before. I was considering going to the game if it was the earlier time. I don't really feel like driving home in the dark the whole time and also getting home later that night when I have to be up early Monday the 31st. Too bad. Would have been fun, despite the cold, to see the Chiefs live with probably less than 10,000 people there, heh.

So it looks like our Chiefs will have no national televised game this year. At least most of the Crowd here will get to see the game locally. I'll have to listen to Herm Bowl 1 on the radio.

Hey guys anybody know where to watch the game live on the internet this week?

TVU maybe?

Coach? YZILLA?