PDA

View Full Version : WTF TG 3rd in voting for pro-bowl??

Pro_Angler
12-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Whats this I hear TG is third in voting for the pro-bowl??

here in san diego all the diks are running mouths. No way gates is better then TG!!!!!! POS AZZZZ hole charger fans

timsatt1
12-11-2007, 12:00 AM

here in san diego all the diks are running mouths. No way gates is better then TG!!!!!! POS AZZZZ hole charger fans

even though TG is no doubt the best Tight end in NFL...your success many times gets overshadowed by your team's record and poor performances.

prough91
12-11-2007, 12:02 AM

Who's the other TE voted for?

tammietailgator
12-11-2007, 12:46 AM
I thought Gates got hurt... could be wrong.

hermhater
12-11-2007, 12:49 AM
He did but came back into the game against Tennessee and did pretty good.

It is still bullsh!t that TG isn't at the top in votes breaking all the records that he has this year.

And he will be the best tight end the NFL will see for the next 10 years.

tammietailgator
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
:DLets not forget he is the best looking TE also!!!!

prough91
12-11-2007, 12:53 AM

My wife always says she can understand why he's a tight end!

Chiefster
12-11-2007, 01:33 AM

TG FANS UNITE!

Coach
12-11-2007, 03:04 PM

Can you show me anywhere that lists the current pro-bowl balloting results? I can't find anything.

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I voted for Gonzo & Gates. (You get to vote for two). I can't imagine that too many idiots voted for anyone else...Heap has been injured, Watson doesn't show up every week, Clark missed time to injury, and all the other good TEs are in the NFC (Witten, Shiancoe, Shockey, Lee, & Crumpler)...

anaeelbackwards
12-11-2007, 05:45 PM
He did but came back into the game against Tennessee and did pretty good.

It is still bullsh!t that TG isn't at the top in votes breaking all the records that he has this year.

And he will be the best tight end the NFL will see for the next 10 years.

he is one of the only good ones in the league. havent heard much from shockey and gates lately....

gonzalez is the best and one of the most consistent tight ends in the league.

im really glad to say that he is apart of our organzitation. first class i tell you, first class.

AMEN TO THAT ONE. NO ONE IS ARGUING WITH YOU ON THAT ONE.. :yahoo:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/18.jpg

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 06:33 PM
he is one of the only good ones in the league. havent heard much from shockey and gates lately....

im really glad to say that he is apart of our organzitation. first class i tell you, first class.

Shockey is irrelevant...he is in the NFC. As for Gates, he has had a good season, and just last week he caught the game tying TD with seconds left in regulation. He is deserving of one of the 2 spots on the team, but TG definitely should be the 1st spot this year.

prough91
12-11-2007, 07:07 PM
I voted for Gonzo & Gates. (You get to vote for two). I can't imagine that too many idiots voted for anyone else...Heap has been injured, Watson doesn't show up every week, Clark missed time to injury, and all the other good TEs are in the NFC (Witten, Shiancoe, Shockey, Lee, & Crumpler)...

Winslow is having a hell of a year.

Winslow- 69 rec, 943yds, 5 tds
Gates- 67 rec, 890yds, 9 tds
TG- 79 rec, 954yds, 5 tds

They're all pretty much the same, though Gates has 4 more touchdowns than the other two. However, Winslow and Gates are playing for winning teams and I think that will help them in the voting.

anaeelbackwards
12-11-2007, 07:11 PM
yup tony gonzalez good season is overshadowed by our losing 6 in a row-offenseless team... sadness.

rbedgood
12-11-2007, 10:57 PM
I forgot about Winslow. I didn't vote for him because I forgot about him...HAHA

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 12:55 AM

did HH find this picture for you as well?

tammietailgator
12-12-2007, 01:13 AM
Great picture!!!

hermhater
12-12-2007, 01:23 AM
did HH find this picture for you as well?

Great picture!!!

Hah!

:lol: