PDA

View Full Version : Inside info

tammietailgator
12-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

so drink up! :drunkhb:

hermhater
12-11-2007, 11:40 PM
No surprise there.

But I think you meant Carl will be here for at least 20 more years, not 2!

Herm is a freakin' moron.

tammietailgator
12-11-2007, 11:43 PM
No, he pretty much promised 2 - seriously

timsatt1
12-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Ok, I talked with a very good family friend that has a little inside info on the Chiefs plans. This is what he said...

Carl will be around for at least 2 more years. No doubt about it, this is what Clark has to have right now. Unless something radical happens or presents itself.

Herm is here for another 3 years.... sorry HH. Again, unless something radical either presents itself or happens.

This is what we are looking at from somebody on the inside - well not still on the inside, but close to it still.

...and this is the main reason why i want the end of the season to go terrible....only in hopes that it is so bad, the actual players will speak out against the coach and create such commotion with the media and fan outrage that carl would look bad not to fire herm.

Hayvern
12-11-2007, 11:49 PM
While I have no information to disprove the original poster. Inside information is only as good as what you paid for it...

hermhater
12-11-2007, 11:49 PM
No, he pretty much promised 2 - seriously

Thank god for that at least.

:sign0098:

hermhater
12-11-2007, 11:50 PM
While I have no information to disprove the original poster. Inside information is only as good as what you paid for it...

I think tammie roomed with one of the Hunt's.

I will take her word for it.

timsatt1
12-11-2007, 11:53 PM
my dad always said to never take what a woman says to heart.

ok i lied, he never said that.

and sadly i think tammy is probably right in what she says :) sad day for me. if i boycott the chiefs, i probably wont switch teams, i would probably just stick with the Kansas Jayhawks and forget the NFL altogether. but if herm is back, i am gone. period. not gonna watch SH*T ball again.

Hayvern
12-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Truly a sad day indeed. Just took the wind out of my sales with that one.

timsatt1
12-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Truly a sad day indeed. Just took the wind out of my sales with that one.

well it looks like you could use some rep points so here you go.

and for you herm, i keep givng you rep points cause i cant get enough of that damn parrot in your sig.

tammietailgator
12-12-2007, 12:02 AM
...and this is the main reason why i want the end of the season to go terrible....only in hopes that it is so bad, the actual players will speak out against the coach and create such commotion with the media and fan outrage that carl would look bad not to fire herm.
Ok, Even that is not going to work Tim! You are talking about the son of the founder of the American Football League. Do you not think that he had things laid out???? Come on!!!! Clark is not Lamar, but he is his son and he has some big shoes to fill... no doubt he may never fill those shoes, but the fact of the matter is... he has not been in charge and is transitioning into that role. Carl still calls the shots and will until the Hunt family can move on....it may be for legal purposes, contracts, promises, whatever.... we don't know - Carl is in for a couple more years guaranteed!

As for you Hayvern... you have only posted 3x - maybe you should get to know people here better... except for my arrowcash, I am broke!!!

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Ok, Even that is not going to work Tim! You are talking about the son of the founder of the American Football League. Do you not think that he had things laid out???? Come on!!!! Clark is not Lamar, but he is his son and he has some big shoes to fill... no doubt he may never fill those shoes, but the fact of the matter is... he has not been in charge and is transitioning into that role. Carl still calls the shots and will until the Hunt family can move on....it may be for legal purposes, contracts, promises, whatever.... we don't know - Carl is in for a couple more years guaranteed!

As for you Hayvern... you have only posted 3x - maybe you should get to know people here better... except for my arrowcash, I am broke!!!

#1....i agree with you on your inside knowledge, i think you are right, unfortunately.

#2. in defense to the new guy...an average person would question someone posting on the internet saying that they have inside info. you are right, he doesnt know you, but he was very much in the right to question. most people making clames on the internet truly are bogus, you are a rare exception.

EDIT... and yes i realize we are stuck with carl...

...but i dont necessarily think we are stuck with herm...if the season can end "right" aka wrong.

i think if things go just "wrong" in the remaining games, herm could possibly be gone this year. but the right player would have to truly speak out probably. Ok im talkin about tony and i mean really call out herm by name. please tony, save our organization!!!

Hayvern
12-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I did not mean to insult you.

tammietailgator
12-12-2007, 12:23 AM
We shall see.... anyways in light of the tony g comment, I would like to add...

courtesy of Hermhater... Thank you!!

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 12:24 AM
We shall see.... anyways in light of the tony g comment, I would like to add...

courtesy of Hermhater... Thank you!!

must be good to be tony. yes i am jealous.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Oh great tammie...

I searched that just for you because you're having a bad day.

Let the gay jokes begin...

Sigh...

:lol:

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Oh great tammie...

Sigh...

Hahahah tammie outed HH!! HH spent 2 hours looking for shirtless pictures of tony g HAHAHAHAHAH GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tammietailgator
12-12-2007, 12:31 AM
must be good to be tony. yes i am jealous.
Yeah, but Tony only looks good in red and skin. You on the other hand tim, will look good in Titan Blue this weekend, Lions blue next week and jet green the following.

anaeelbackwards
12-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Oh great tammie...

Sigh...

i cant believe you looked up that picture......

and tammie i cant believe you put HH out on front street like that...

:yahoo::lol::lol::lol:

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Yeah, but Tony only looks good in red and skin. You on the other hand tim, will look good in Titan Blue this weekend, Lions blue next week and jet green the following.

HAHAHA good one....but actually i feel like i am cheering on the 2008-09 chiefs by cheering for the 2007-08 chiefs to lose.

so maybe the chiefs are getting new uniforms next year and maybe i can be the early bird and get their 08-09 jersey with coach cowler printed on the back and maybe i can wear it to the remaining games this year.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 12:51 AM
HAHAHA good one....but actually i feel like i am cheering on the 2008-09 chiefs by cheering for the 2007-08 chiefs to lose.

so maybe the chiefs are getting new uniforms next year and maybe i can be the early bird and get their 08-09 jersey with coach cowler printed on the back and maybe i can wear it to the remaining games this year.

I thought you mentioned earlier that you weren't going to cheer for the Chiefs next year?

Just root for KU?

:sign0153:

hermhater
12-12-2007, 12:52 AM
i cant believe you looked up that picture......

and tammie i cant believe you put HH out on front street like that...

:yahoo::lol::lol::lol:

Yes she did!

:bananen_smilies046: :lol:

tammietailgator
12-12-2007, 12:58 AM
I did... cant say I am sorry now though... gave me a good long giggle... just now stopping
*sigh..hehe*

:D

prough91
12-12-2007, 01:12 AM
I thought you mentioned earlier that you weren't going to cheer for the Chiefs next year?

Just root for KU?

:sign0153:

Tim contradicts himself all the time. Haven't you noticed that?

hermhater
12-12-2007, 01:21 AM
OK beer is secured.

Where did I leave off...

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 01:23 AM
:sign0099::sign0144:<--------prough

hermhater
12-12-2007, 01:25 AM

While prough may be new to most of us, he has actually been a big part of this sites success.

He needed to take some time off.

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 01:28 AM
While prough may be new to most of us, he has actually been a big part of this sites success.

i realize he was he before and this is his return.

just trying to push his buttons a little for hating so much on me, even though i am a man, a legend, a nobel peace prize nominee and a harmless little fuzzball.

prough91
12-12-2007, 01:28 AM

New or not, it only takes someone that can read to realize you contradict yourself all the time.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 01:29 AM
i realize he was he before and this is his return.

just trying to push his buttons a little for hating so much on me, even though i am a man, a legend, a nobel peace prize nominee and a harmless little fuzzball.

The Trouble with Tribbles...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/24.jpg

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 01:30 AM
NEVER! why would i ever contradict myself when i am always right the first time?

prough91
12-12-2007, 01:30 AM

I appreciate the sentiment, but I would not go nearly that far. lol. I'd say the success of this site lies with Coach, Guru, Chiefster and Chief31. They've been around forever and always (almost) give an intelligent post.

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 01:31 AM
I appreciate the sentiment, but I would not go nearly that far. lol. I'd say the success of this site lies with Coach, Guru, Chiefster and Chief31. They've been around forever and always (almost) give an intelligent post.

oh quit being so moddest. you are what drives this board. you are the engine, the catalyst. without you, this board wouldn't be here.

your response almost sounds like an acceptance speach at an awards ceremony.

prough91
12-12-2007, 01:33 AM
oh quit being so moddest. you are what drives this board. you are the engine, the catalyst. without you, this board wouldn't be here.

All your posts almost sound like something Slingblade would write. I believe in giving credit where credit's due and I definitely did not deserve that much credit.

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 01:33 AM
All your posts almost sound like something Slingblade would write.

...and that is a good thing!!! yip yip yip yahooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :11:

hermhater
12-12-2007, 04:13 AM

Here's your reward!

Signed by Wilson himself!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/31.jpg

Canada
12-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Stop showing your balls on here HH

greg3564
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
EDIT... and yes i realize we are stuck with carl...

...but i dont necessarily think we are stuck with herm...if the season can end "right" aka wrong.

i think if things go just "wrong" in the remaining games, herm could possibly be gone this year. but the right player would have to truly speak out probably. Ok im talkin about tony and i mean really call out herm by name. please tony, save our organization!!!

In order to get rid of Herm, Carl Peterson would have to admit he made a mistake by bringing Herm in. As we all know, Carl NEVER admits to mistakes. Not to mention Carl gushed all over the media about how great Herm was, and how great he would be for the team, blah, blah, blah. In order to get rid of Herm, you have to get rid of Carl. I wish it would happen, but I doubt it. But miracles do happen sometimes.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Stop showing your balls on here HH

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

PawnshopMarimba
12-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Either this pre-season, or last year, during a TV broadcast Carl said that Herm was going to be the last head coach he hired while he was GM here. That sounds to me pretty indicative that maybe, just maybe Peterson *will* actually be out of here within a few years.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Either this pre-season, or last year, during a TV broadcast Carl said that Herm was going to be the last head coach he hired while he was GM here. That sounds to me pretty indicative that maybe, just maybe Peterson *will* actually be out of here within a few years.

Please let it be next year, please!!!

PawnshopMarimba
12-12-2007, 04:18 PM
No dice. He pretty much confirmed in a Q&A with Rhonda Maas that he'd be around next season.

nigeriannightmare
12-12-2007, 06:18 PM

Maybe there's some truth to moving the team to LA in a few years. Heard it through the grapevine, that when Lamar passed Clark wouldn't want to keep the franchise here. Just rumors, but tanking a couple seasons and gettting attendance to drop like it has...there might be some truth to it. God I hope that little mouse was wrong. I am a conspiracy theorist at heart...I also think Herm is trying to get Tony G to retire early....

PawnshopMarimba
12-12-2007, 06:48 PM
I doubt they would've pressed so hard for stadium renovations if they intended to move in a few years... but you never know.

greg3564
12-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Maybe there's some truth to moving the team to LA in a few years. Heard it through the grapevine, that when Lamar passed Clark wouldn't want to keep the franchise here. Just rumors, but tanking a couple seasons and gettting attendance to drop like it has...there might be some truth to it. God I hope that little mouse was wrong. I am a conspiracy theorist at heart...I also think Herm is trying to get Tony G to retire early....

Nah, the L.A. NFL situation is a mess. For such a big market, they never could sell out a game with the Raiders or the Rams. Plus, the local officials still want to put a team in the Coliseum which the NFL doesn't want. I honestly don't see any team in L.A. in the next decade. Their closest chance was the Chargers a couple years ago and even then they couldn't agree on a stadium location. The Chiefs do pretty well selling tickets and that's all that really matters when you're an owner.

m0ef0e
12-14-2007, 06:00 PM
Good Lord... <sigh>

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 06:06 PM

Just how close to the inside are we talking about; not doubting your word or your sources knowledge of the situation, just interested in confirming the accuracy of the claims. :)

timsatt1
12-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Just how close to the inside are we talking about; not doubting your word or your sources knowledge of the situation, just interested in confirming the accuracy of the claims. :)

she slept with carl, and that is what carl told her.

edit...and by sleep i mean they took a nap together, nothing more.

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 10:35 PM

Thank you :fatlock:

tammietailgator
12-15-2007, 12:36 AM

Thank you :fatlock:

1st off disregard anything Tim says.... He doesn't know me.

My husband has a family friend, whom he has known all his life - they are very close to us. He in fact is retired, but still has royalties with the Chiefs franchise. He made a lot of changes in KC. He went to lamars funeral, knows clark well. He knows the hunts better than I know tavia. He comes to my office now with his dog and I talked with him and asked him what was going to happen - he told me. No behind the scence shinanagans like tim insinuates.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 01:20 AM

My husband has a family friend, whom he has known all his life - they are very close to us. He in fact is retired, but still has royalties with the Chiefs franchise. He made a lot of changes in KC. He went to lamars funeral, knows clark well. He knows the hunts better than I know tavia. He comes to my office now with his dog and I talked with him and asked him what was going to happen - he told me. No behind the scence shinanagans like tim insinuates.

ok, fine. i am the one that slept with carl. but not because i am gay, it is because i wanted to get the inside info. and carl secretly told me that Herm is going to go and coach the UCLA Bruins next year.

Queen Carl, who was on bottom as I rode, told me that he is hiring Bill Cowler for next year and has plans to pick up two free agent o linemen, trade for one, and pick one up in the draft.

He is going to trade LJ for a couple defensive players and is going to give all the regulars at chiefscrowd.com free season tickets.

prough91
12-15-2007, 01:26 AM
ok, fine. i am the one that slept with carl. but not because i am gay, it is because i wanted to get the inside info. and carl secretly told me that Herm is going to go and coach the UCLA Bruins next year.

Queen Carl, who was on bottom, told me that he is hiring Bill Cowler for next year and has plans to pick up two free agent o linemen, trade for one, and pick one up in the draft.

He is going to trade LJ for a couple defensive players and is going to give all the regulars at chiefscrowd.com free season tickets.

Yeah, right.

:beer:

hermhater
12-15-2007, 04:45 AM

Queen Carl, who was on bottom as I rode, told me that he is hiring Bill Cowler for next year and has plans to pick up two free agent o linemen, trade for one, and pick one up in the draft.

You get an answer to your question and then mock someone.

Classy.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:51 AM
You get an answer to your question and then mock someone.

Classy.
Ignore people!

Ignore
Ignore
Ignore!

That is all.

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 05:17 AM
Ignore what???

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 05:22 AM
Ignore what???

tim of course.

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 05:28 AM
tim of course.

Tim? He's still posting here? I thought he went to...

www.communityofinsensitivejerks.com (http://www.communityofinsensitivejerks.com)

HAHA

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 05:47 AM
Tim? He's still posting here? I thought he went to...

www.communityofinsensitivejerks.com (http://www.communityofinsensitivejerks.com)

HAHA

He started that web site!

McLovin
12-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh great tammie...

Sigh...

HH the gay comments about you are no joke, your so gay you cant use a straight screwdriver or walk a straight line.

:lol::lol::lol:

McLovin
12-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Hahahah tammie outed HH!! HH spent 2 hours looking for shirtless pictures of tony g HAHAHAHAHAH GREAT STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no, HH went to his harddrive and found his background pic and sent that.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:57 PM
And no, HH went to his harddrive and found his background pic and sent that.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:01 PM
HH the gay comments about you are no joke, your so gay you cant use a straight screwdriver or walk a straight line.

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean he is exorbitantly happy????