PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Virgin needs help

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan and will be attending my first Chiefs game in Arrrowhead this sunday for my birthday present. I am leving 78 degree weather to head to KC for an event of a lifetime. I have been a Chiefs fans since i was a little girl. I collected cards of my favs like, Lenny Dawson, Ed Podalak, Jan Stenerude, Otis Taylor and the likes. So this is going to be a dream come true and i don't want to miss anything. My question is......we will not have a vehicle to tailgate with so what would you recommend for a "virgin" gameday fan? Will it be more exciting to go into the stadium as soon as it opnes or is the party outside better? Looking for any advice to make my Chiefs experience the best.
Thanks in advance.
Georgia Girl

wolfpack
12-12-2007, 10:41 AM
tailgate first and tailgate hard. there will be probably alot of empty seats so the rush getting in wontbe as bad. but almost any big tailgating parting going on willbe glad to let you join in.

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 10:47 AM
So if we are just walking around we will be able to enjoy the tailgating? I am sure our seats will be way up so i was thinking of going in early and trying to get close to the field to take pictures. Towards the end of the game are they relaxed about letting people go down close to take pictures. Maybe I can tailgate before and try to get down close towards the end of the game?

Canada
12-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I have never brought a vehicle with me to Arrowhead and I have been invited to party in many different tailgates!! The hospitality in Arrowheads parking lot is second to none. You are Chiefs fan so there will always be room for you!!

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for that Canada. I am sure I will have a great time from what y'all are telling me. Any section of the parking area better than another for any reason?
I am way overdue for a trip to Canada, Montreal is calling me, i love that city. I am so looking forward to this weekend.

IlovetheChiefs
12-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Hello all Chiefs fans. I am Georgia's biggest Chiefs fan

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania's biggest Chief fan!

That's great you get to go to Arrowhead this Sunday! A dream come true indeed. Have a great time at the tailgates and the game where we defeat the Titans!

hermhater
12-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Tailgating is still gonna be hard core at Arrowhead, and as wolfpack mentioned the stadium is probably gonna be pretty damn empty this week because or the Coach and GM (Hey they said to blame them, and I will!!!) but it is the final home game of the year, so then again the hardcore ticket holders just may show up in force!

It's gonna be a cold one though, so you might be able to snag better seats if it is empty.

You probably won't even need to bring anything to tailgate but it's always nice to have some spare beers, and a few extra brats just in case!

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 02:40 PM
It's gonna be a cold one though, so you might be able to snag better seats if it is empty.

You probably won't even need to bring anything to tailgate but it's always nice to have some spare beers, and a few extra brats just in case!

Is that allowed? They check your ticket stub in Atlanta every time you stand up to cheer!

Beer and Brats are on the shopping list already...along with thermal undies.:D

hermhater
12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
You better not ever sit down during the game girly!!!

With the stadium as empty as it seems it will be, you may be able to get front row seats!!!

Thermal undies is an excellent idea, just post a picture of them first. They better be Chiefs undies!!

:lol:

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 03:07 PM
No sitting for me, I have been floating on cloud nine for the 3 months since i found out i was going. I know it might get "old hat" for some that have been doing for a while, but there is no way i could sit(hope the people behind me understand). I hate people who go to games and sit like they are watching on tv at home.

BTW, I love your pictures HH on the picture forum. you have some really great shots.

No Chiefs undies, will have to look into getting those while in KC. Do you know how hard it has been finding KC gear in Georgia?

hermhater
12-12-2007, 03:18 PM
No sitting for me, I have been floating on cloud nine for the 3 months since i found out i was going. I know it might get "old hat" for some that have been doing for a while, but there is no way i could sit(hope the people behind me understand). I hate people who go to games and sit like they are watching on tv at home.

BTW, I love your pictures HH on the picture forum. you have some really great shots.

No Chiefs undies, will have to look into getting those while in KC. Do you know how hard it has been finding KC gear in Georgia?

It is never "old hat" going to Arrowhead girl. It is more of a religious experience than anything else!!!

You can thank the KC Star for the pictures. I haven't been posting them for some time now, no one wants to see the agony on the players faces as they continue their slide...

Are you coming to KC alone, or brining friends/family?

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM
It is never "old hat" going to Arrowhead girl. It is more of a religious experience than anything else!!!
Are you coming to KC alone, or brining friends/family?

Bringing family, my brother and sister. this is their gift to me. A family ROAD TRIP...nothing better. Rolling in saturday and going to get some BBQ and JAZZ the night before the game. Good times ahead:D

hermhater
12-12-2007, 03:28 PM
I like to drink beers with Chiefs fans from out of town.

Where are you guys staying, near Arrowhead?

I live real close, and try to meet up at one of the local bars (even though there is no freakin' smoking in bars in Independence anymore) for beers.

Make sure you get Gates Spicy Hot BBQ sauce!!!

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 03:34 PM

I live real close, and try to meet up at one of the local bars (even though there is no freakin' smoking in bars in Independence anymore) for beers.

They have made all the arrangements so I am not really sure, but they said it was close to the stadium. Is Gates better than Jack Stacks?

hermhater
12-12-2007, 03:37 PM
The best is Gates in my opinion. Then Zarda, then Arthur Bryants.

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 03:49 PM
So is there a better section of the parking for tailgating than another? I am taking all advice into account. BBQ and all.....:D

hermhater
12-12-2007, 03:54 PM
So is there a better section of the parking for tailgating than another? I am taking all advice into account. BBQ and all.....:D

YZILLA does some good tailgating but he won't be going to this game I don't think...

Guru are you going to the game?

He always tailgates great too I have heard!

I haven't been to a game in a long time but there are always great tailgates going on!

Canada
12-12-2007, 04:17 PM

then quit....***

hermhater
12-12-2007, 04:19 PM
I tried again, but it didn't stick.

Canada
12-12-2007, 04:19 PM
grow some balls

hermhater
12-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I gotta go and buy a pack of smokes.

timsatt1
12-12-2007, 06:02 PM
i can take care of your virgin issue. 316-867-5309 if interested.

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 06:29 PM
i can take care of your virgin issue. 316-867-5309 if interested.

See, I knew Chiefs fans were the best in the world. Always willing to lend a...............hand to someone in need. Putting number into speed dial, just in case.

Hey wait, I called this number and they answered CHIPPENDALES???? What gives?

luv
12-12-2007, 06:37 PM
So if we are just walking around we will be able to enjoy the tailgating? I am sure our seats will be way up so i was thinking of going in early and trying to get close to the field to take pictures. Towards the end of the game are they relaxed about letting people go down close to take pictures. Maybe I can tailgate before and try to get down close towards the end of the game?
Are you hot? Just go flash some guy a smile. You're guaranteed beer.

luv
12-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Is that allowed? They check your ticket stub in Atlanta every time you stand up to cheer!

Beer and Brats are on the shopping list already...along with thermal undies.:D
After the first quarter, everyone does it. The last game, the third tier was practically empty before halftime. We have tickets in the lower level. They've never checked mine.

luv
12-12-2007, 06:39 PM

Look at HH getting his flirt on! Don't you have a girlfriend? :p

luv
12-12-2007, 06:40 PM
They have made all the arrangements so I am not really sure, but they said it was close to the stadium. Is Gates better than Jack Stacks?
Yes, but Jack Stack is a nicer restaurant.

luv
12-12-2007, 06:40 PM
YZILLA does some good tailgating but he won't be going to this game I don't think...

Guru are you going to the game?

He always tailgates great too I have heard!

I haven't been to a game in a long time but there are always great tailgates going on!
I'm offended.

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Are you hot? Just go flash some guy a smile. You're guaranteed beer.

Is it possible to be HOT in 32 degree weather? My Chiefs bikini is packed away for the winter. I think i will be so bundled up you won't be able to see anything but my eyes. Thanks for the other tips:D

YZILLA
12-12-2007, 06:56 PM
Go to Lot G right outside the stadium around the middle by the Handicapped parking you will find Boomer Grigsbys family tailgating and he will come out after the game and take pictures, sign autographs and just plain hang out with ya. If you get a chance go to Sports Nutz by the stadium and get autographs between 12 pm and 3:30 pm on the saturday before the game ! Good memorabilia there also ! And just classic nice people also !

Georgiagirl
12-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Go to Lot G right outside the stadium around the middle by the Handicapped parking you will find Boomer Grigsbys family tailgating and he will come out after the game and take pictures, sign autographs and just plain hang out with ya. If you get a chance go to Sports Nutz by the stadium and get autographs between 12 pm and 3:30 pm on the saturday before the game ! Good memorabilia there also ! And just classic nice people also !

Thanks for the info, hoping to make the best of my experience to Arrowhead. Thanks for helping out.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Look at HH getting his flirt on! Don't you have a girlfriend? :p

I made sure to find out if she was coming with friends or family, so I'm sure my GF won't mind going out for drinks with a Chiefs fan accompanied by relatives!

:bananen_smilies046:

prough91
12-12-2007, 09:45 PM

Please, please don't encourage him.

prough91
12-12-2007, 09:49 PM

Or cats, dogs, pirates, parrots, don't let him fool you. He's not that particular.

:bananen_smilies046::toast2::beer: :drunkhb:

hermhater
12-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Or cats, dogs, pirates, parrots, don't let him fool you. He's not that particular.

:bananen_smilies046::toast2::beer: :drunkhb:

Did someone say parrot??

:D

luv
12-12-2007, 09:58 PM
I made sure to find out if she was coming with friends or family, so I'm sure my GF won't mind going out for drinks with a Chiefs fan accompanied by relatives!

Ah. I'm just jealous because I was in town for four days a few weeks ago, and no one ever offered to meet for drinks with me one time.

Hmm...maybe I should take the hint, huh? :P

hermhater
12-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Ah. I'm just jealous because I was in town for four days a few weeks ago, and no one ever offered to meet for drinks with me one time.

I already explained that I don't think my GF would take too kindly to me hanging out with a single woman!

:beer:

luv
12-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I already explained that I don't think my GF would take too kindly to me hanging out with a single woman!

:beer:
That's your excuse. I wonder what everyone else's would be. [/sarcasm]

hermhater
12-12-2007, 10:09 PM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I could have sworn you had a problem with my drinking anyways...

Why would you want to see me get sloppy drunk?

chief31
12-13-2007, 12:52 AM

You weren't in my town. :D

Canada
12-13-2007, 09:01 AM

Besides....his wife got to have a good time with some Canadian a few months ago, HH should have his fun too!! :bananen_smilies046:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I could have sworn you had a problem with my drinking anyways...

Why would you want to see me get sloppy drunk?

We don't, but it is hard to keep you away from that 6 pack......lightweight!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Tailgate three hours before going into the stadium because you wont want to pay stadium prices for food and drink.

Georgiagirl
12-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Tailgate three hours before going into the stadium because you wont want to pay stadium prices for food and drink.

I think that is true in any stadium , but thanks for the reminder. Will try to fill up before going in.

luv
12-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Bundle up. Snow, snow, snow. From what I've heard anyway.

Georgiagirl
12-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Bundle up. Snow, snow, snow. From what I've heard anyway.

Wow, I am leaving 78 degree weather to head that way, guess that is going to be a little bit of a shock to the system. Thanks for the heads up.

IlovetheChiefs
12-13-2007, 10:27 PM
Wow, I am leaving 78 degree weather to head that way, guess that is going to be a little bit of a shock to the system. Thanks for the heads up.

Yes thats quite a sacrifice. But sacrifices are well worth it for the ones we love. And we love the Chiefs! :)

hermhater
12-14-2007, 01:26 AM

The high temperature on Sunday is supposed to be 28, so bring those long johns... two pair... and gloves... and mittens... and ear muffs... and six pairs of socks...

That should do ya!

timsatt1
12-14-2007, 01:28 AM
dont forget to call me...again it is 316-867-5309.

hermhater
12-14-2007, 03:12 AM
Yes thats quite a sacrifice. But sacrifices are well worth it for the ones we love. And we love the Chiefs! :)

GO CHIEFS!!!!

rbedgood
12-14-2007, 04:20 AM

That's because everyone on this site wants to hang out with you...right Tim. Actually I'm stuck in the Denver Airport tonight...I should crank call you...:lol: :lol:

stlchief
12-14-2007, 05:20 AM
I think HH is now going to the game. HH - why don't you show them the tailgating.

Where are you staying? We can give you directions to the game that take you by SportsNutz (40 Highway & Blue Ridge Cut-off) on your way. You can get gear & face painting there. There is a grocery store next door to get the brats.

The gas station across the street sells beer, but only buy the standards there: bud / bud light / mil's best /etc.

A few weeks ago, we bought boulevard there, got to the stadium and realized it had probably been on the shelf for about 7 yrs.

Blues: BB's Lawnside BBQ (http://www.bbslawnsidebbq.com/ (http://www.bbslawnsidebbq.com/)) is GREAT for blues / beer / bbq on Sat night. I haven't lived in KC for about 7-8 yrs, but it was the best when I was there. BTW - their web-site says one of the top 5 in bbq in KC....

I don't know the band (Saturday, 15th Levee Town w/Mary Bridget Davis 9pm), but the atmosphere was always great.

Stadium: If you go in early, you can sit anywhere and watch warm-up. People will be nice if you are sitting in their seat 30 - 45 min prior to kick-off. You can get great pic's.

Everyone is right - save at least 2 hrs for tailgating before you go in. Otherwise, you didn't really go to Arrowhead.

Have fun!

Guru
12-14-2007, 05:39 AM
I do believe I have hung out with ya on three occasions now.

Guru
12-14-2007, 05:41 AM

Wait? How would you know this?:11:

hermhater
12-14-2007, 05:43 PM

timsatt made a funny!

:sign0103:

YouTube - Jenny (867-5309)

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 05:52 PM
Wait? How would you know this?:11:

You forget, I have gone to one game. :D

Georgiagirl
12-14-2007, 09:44 PM
I think HH is now going to the game. HH - why don't you show them the tailgating.

Where are you staying? We can give you directions to the game that take you by SportsNutz (40 Highway & Blue Ridge Cut-off) on your way. You can get gear & face painting there. There is a grocery store next door to get the brats.

The gas station across the street sells beer, but only buy the standards there: bud / bud light / mil's best /etc.

A few weeks ago, we bought boulevard there, got to the stadium and realized it had probably been on the shelf for about 7 yrs.

Blues: BB's Lawnside BBQ (http://www.bbslawnsidebbq.com/ (http://www.bbslawnsidebbq.com/)) is GREAT for blues / beer / bbq on Sat night. I haven't lived in KC for about 7-8 yrs, but it was the best when I was there. BTW - their web-site says one of the top 5 in bbq in KC....

I don't know the band (Saturday, 15th Levee Town w/Mary Bridget Davis 9pm), but the atmosphere was always great.

Stadium: If you go in early, you can sit anywhere and watch warm-up. People will be nice if you are sitting in their seat 30 - 45 min prior to kick-off. You can get great pic's.

Everyone is right - save at least 2 hrs for tailgating before you go in. Otherwise, you didn't really go to Arrowhead.

Have fun!

wow, thanks for all of the information. I think we are staying close to the stadium so we should be able to make it by SportsNutz. Guess that is the place to go after the VICTORY? We are staying Sunday night too, so will be looking for a place to go watch the rest of the games and get some food and drinks. Sounds like we are informed and ready to go, heading out in the morning and hoping we don't get snowed in somewhere in between. Southern drivers and snow don't mix.

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 10:34 PM
wow, thanks for all of the information. I think we are staying close to the stadium so we should be able to make it by SportsNutz. Guess that is the place to go after the VICTORY? We are staying Sunday night too, so will be looking for a place to go watch the rest of the games and get some food and drinks. Sounds like we are informed and ready to go, heading out in the morning and hoping we don't get snowed in somewhere in between. Southern drivers and snow don't mix.

Good luck to you; have fun and be safe! :)

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 03:23 AM

That's because everyone on this site wants to hang out with you...right Tim. Actually I'm stuck in the Denver Airport tonight...I should crank call you...:lol: :lol:

timsatt made a funny!

:sign0103:

YouTube - Jenny (867-5309) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqUPApCUt90)

Okay, yes I know the song, and I have it on my IPOD...it's an 80s favorite...however I didn't catch or expect this from the resident youngster.

Well done Tim...

YZILLA
12-15-2007, 02:53 PM
Look for a little pizza place called Minskeys they gave great pizza and alot of Tv's to watch the games . Otherwise try a place called Fox and the Hound. they have great food and a million plasma tv's on the wall . with anything you want to drink. Both are fairly close to the stadium . I have hung out with Canada and hermhater and also KC Katt at the Fox and the Hound. ( My personal favorite ) ! and Sports nutz is not having autographs this weekend for the first time in along time the manager told me. He said he couldnt get anyone to come. He sounded like the players were kinda losing the fire and were kinda giving up from the way he sounded.Dont wuote me on that be it just sounded like that . Go there before the game and make sure when they ask whats up ? you yell the Chiefs are up baby !

Canada
12-15-2007, 02:55 PM
....and when u see the big black dude, just point at the floor in front of him and see if he looks. If he does just laugh and walk away!!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:57 PM
Look for a little pizza place called Minskeys they gave great pizza and alot of Tv's to watch the games . Otherwise try a place called Fox and the Hound. they have great food and a million plasma tv's on the wall . with anything you want to drink. Both are fairly close to the stadium . I have hung out with Canada and hermhater and also KC Katt at the Fox and the Hound. ( My personal favorite ) ! and Sports nutz is not having autographs this weekend for the first time in along time the manager told me. He said he couldnt get anyone to come. He sounded like the players were kinda losing the fire and were kinda giving up from the way he sounded.Dont wuote me on that be it just sounded like that . Go there before the game and make sure when they ask whats up ? you yell the Chiefs are up baby !

We had Minsky's calzones for dinner last night with fried mushrooms, and garlic cheese toast!

Mmmmmm..... cheese toast!

Thanks again for the tickets man, I PM'ed Georgiagirl with my cell number, but I think they headed out before she checked her messages!

I will just wander around the parking lot yelling for her!

YZILLA
12-15-2007, 02:59 PM
lol yeah hes the best !

Canada
12-15-2007, 03:02 PM
My wife loves him!

YZILLA
12-15-2007, 03:05 PM
here he is

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Damn it is snowing hard right now!!!!

Gonna be a hell of a game day!!!

Chiefs smashmouth football in the cold!!!

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:52 PM
Damn it is snowing hard right now!!!!

Gonna be a hell of a game day!!!

Chiefs smashmouth football in the cold!!!

Commin down here too.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:56 PM
Here's the latest in my area.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Here's the latest in my area.

Here's the big picture...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/64.jpg

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:06 PM
Here's the big picture...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/64.jpg

You're right; that is a big picture. :D

hermhater
12-15-2007, 04:08 PM
You're right; that is a big picture. :D

Hah!

:sign0098: :lol:

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Hah!

:sign0098: :lol:

Three7s
12-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Testing the crow avatar!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Testing the crow avatar!

It worked!

What's the crow eating?

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 09:08 PM
It worked!

What's the crow eating?

Looks like fertilizer.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 10:23 PM
I thought it looked like the blood of a Titans player...

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 04:56 AM
I thought it looked like the blood of a Titans player...

Titans players have diarrhea for blood???

Georgiagirl
12-18-2007, 06:54 PM
WOW
That is all I say. Thank you to all of the people that gave me advice for the my first gameday. It was an amazing experience all the way around. Except for a missed chance to hook up with Hermhater for drinks. Have you ever tried to get 3 family members to corridinate anything and have it work out????
Well I won't bore you with the details, i just hated that it didn't work out.
The fans at ARROWHEAD are the BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. It was so much fun I can't tell you, the way you all cheer when they get a first down and such, just amazing. So I could go on and on but I guess most of you have been to a game and know what i am talking about, so I will leave it again with a BIG WOW .

prough91
12-18-2007, 06:56 PM
WOW
That is all I say. Thank you to all of the people that gave me advice for the my first gameday. It was an amazing experience all the way around. Except for a missed chance to hook up with Hermhater for drinks. Have you ever tried to get 3 family members to corridinate anything and have it work out????
The fans at ARROWHEAD are the BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. It was so much fun I can't tell you, the way you all cheer when they get a first down and such, just amazing. So I could go on and on but I guess most of you have been to a game and know what i am talking about, so I will leave it again with a BIG WOW .

You ought to be there when they're winning and the game matters. Glad you had a good time.

hermhater
12-18-2007, 06:59 PM
WOW

I called like 5 times from the parking lot girly!!!

What happened?

You're right though the BEST FANS IN THE NFL!!!!!

Glad you could make the game!

Georgiagirl
12-18-2007, 07:02 PM
You ought to be there when they're winning and the game matters. Glad you had a good time.
For me it was all about the experience. It would have been even better had we won, but I had a blast either way. I can see what you are saying though, I can imagine that place in a close game.

prough91
12-18-2007, 07:06 PM
For me it was all about the experience. It would have been even better had we won, but I had a blast either way. I can see what you are saying though, I can imagine that place in a close game.

The first game I ever got to go to was a preseason game and I thought it was sooo awesome. Then a couple of weeks later I went to opening day against the Raiders, I can't even explain how awesome that was.

Georgiagirl
12-18-2007, 07:11 PM
I just hate the 15 hour drive or I would figure out a way to get season tickets.....a dream come true. Even the parking lot was exciting.A fight broke out as we were leaving and security guards swarmed the area. Entertainment from all areas.:yahoo:

Canada
12-18-2007, 07:13 PM
I just hate the 15 hour drive or I would figure out a way to get season tickets.....a dream come true. Even the parking lot was exciting.A fight broke out as we were leaving and security guards swarmed the area. Entertainment from all areas.:yahoo:

A 15 hour drive = 4 hour flight!! That is how I get there. I am trying to talk my wife into letting me buy a little house in KC and renting it out so i have a place to crash when I go to games!! All out of towners will be welcome!!

Georgiagirl
12-18-2007, 07:16 PM
A 15 hour drive = 4 hour flight!! That is how I get there. I am trying to talk my wife into letting me buy a little house in KC and renting it out so i have a place to crash when I go to games!! All out of towners will be welcome!!

That's true! I did pick up a lottery ticket while driving home, so if I hit it tomorrow you will see me at all the home games. Be careful what you offer, people might take you up on that.

IlovetheChiefs
12-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Glad you got your "dream come true" visit to Arrowhead! Mine's still to come in the future. Wow the thought of seeing the Chiefs while being surrounded by a sea of RED in the stands!

hermhater
12-18-2007, 07:17 PM

Yeah, it's not pretty when we lose at home... there have been a lot of fights this season...

What are you gonna do kick them out during Chiefs season?

Canada
That's true! I did pick up a lottery ticket while driving home, so if I hit it tomorrow you will see me at all the home games. Be careful what you offer, people might take you up on that.

I hope they do. I am gonna rent it to HH (real cheap) as the landlord when I am not around and he will run the Chiefs Hotel!!

Georgiagirl
Glad you got your "dream come true" visit to Arrowhead! Mine's still to come in the future. Wow the thought of seeing the Chiefs while being surrounded by a sea of RED in the stands!

So now my dream is to go see every NFL team at home to see if anywhere compares to Arrowhead....I really doubt it.

Canada
12-18-2007, 07:21 PM
So now my dream is to go see every NFL team at home to see if anywhere compares to Arrowhead....I really doubt it.

thats what I am doing....we need to do some planning!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
12-18-2007, 07:24 PM

No where compares to Arrowhead!

thats what I am doing....we need to do some planning!! :bananen_smilies046:

Make sure you guys go to the other stadiums when the Chiefs are playing!

:yahoo:

IlovetheChiefs
12-18-2007, 07:28 PM

Yes that would really make for excellent planning! And could visit 8 new stadiums a year that way. I've seen our Chiefs at Philly, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and New York (vs. the Giants).

Georgiagirl
12-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey hermhater, sorry about missing you in KC. As you were probably able to tell we had already started early on trying to calm our nerves after that drive in the snow and ice. Next time for sure.

Canada, were you at the game? I thought I saw someone that looked like you in our hotel, but he didn't have a red face so i wasn't sure.

prough91
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I hope they do. I am gonna rent it to HH (real cheap) as the landlord when I am not around and he will run the Chiefs Hotel!!

H-squared will turn it into a whore house before you get on the plane to go back.

prough91
12-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Yes that would really make for excellent planning! And could visit 8 new stadiums a year that way. I've seen our Chiefs at Philly, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and New York (vs. the Giants).

I have seen the Chiefs on the t.v. in my bedroom, living room, and the t.v. at my parent's house.

hermhater
12-18-2007, 07:49 PM
I have seen the Chiefs on the t.v. in my bedroom, living room, and the t.v. at my parent's house.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice!

Canada
12-18-2007, 08:30 PM
H-squared will turn it into a whore house before you get on the plane to go back.

I would hope so....why do you think I offered him cheap rent??

timsatt1
12-18-2007, 11:51 PM
Hey hermhater, sorry about missing you in KC. As you were probably able to tell we had already started early on trying to calm our nerves after that drive in the snow and ice. Next time for sure.

Canada, were you at the game? I thought I saw someone that looked like you in our hotel, but he didn't have a red face so i wasn't sure.

well it wasnt canada for sure, because canada doesnt use face paint, that red ink on his face is actuallly a perminant tattoo. He looks like that 24/7.

just some look a like.

Canada
12-19-2007, 12:00 AM

can someone please put up that picture of Captain Obvious again??

hermhater
12-19-2007, 04:37 AM

can someone please put up that picture of Captain Obvious again??

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/212.jpg

:D