PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time we were last?

greg3564
12-12-2007, 04:51 PM
When was the last time we were last in the AFC West? The Raiders moved into 3rd after our loss to Denver. Same overall record, but the Raiders edged us out with a better conference record. Humiliating!!!! I'm taking crap from Raider fans this week and it SUCKS! Herm Edwards says "Get over it."

Chiefster
12-12-2007, 05:11 PM
When was the last time we were last in the AFC West? The Raiders moved into 3rd after our loss to Denver. Same overall record, but the Raiders edged us out with a better conference record. Humiliating!!!! I'm taking crap from Raider fans this week and it SUCKS! Herm Edwards says "Get over it."

Of course he does; it's difficult for a cynical mind such as mine to not almost believe that he planned it that way, but that is just me.

IlovetheChiefs
12-12-2007, 05:23 PM
2002 surprisingly we were also technically last. Same record as San Diego but the Chargers had the better divisional record. But we were 8-8 in 2002! Was a tough division that year.

Before that, we weren't in last place since 1988.

Oakland could very well lose their remaining games, since they play Indi, Jax, and S.D. So maybe even just one more win can keep us out of the AFC west cellar this year.

prough91
12-12-2007, 10:41 PM
The last time we were last was today.