PDA

View Full Version : This guy Gretz... bleck!

Hayvern
12-12-2007, 10:13 PM
OK this guy Gretz who posts his editorial on Chiefs.com gets my blood pressure up. Why I let him I will never know.

Anyway today's article was about joining the team. Where he was justifying a losing records AND Edwards' remarks. HIs article was called Joining the Club, here are some excerpts for you in case you missed it:

“What we’re worrying about now is we’re trying to figure out who to blame. There’s no blame. Teams go through this. That’s football. That’s the National Football League … People aren’t used to this in Kansas City. Get over it. It happens. It’s called life. You can’t think you’re too big that it’s not going to happen to you. It happens to everybody.

“Now the good thing about it is we’ve got a plan to fix it.”

When Edwards talks about teams going through similar tough times, he knows what he’s talking about.

Yeah, he sure does know what he is talking about, he was the connesuer of tough times in New York, but he goes on to point out all the teams and the last year they finished with fewer than 6 wins. Guess what, New York Jets, 2005, 4 victories... Ahem, who was the coach on that team? Oh yeah, Hermie....

Ok switching off my rant now.

hermhater
12-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Herm is an offense destroyer.

That is all!