PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye

prough91
12-13-2007, 03:19 AM
I hate to do it, but timsatt1 wins. I can't be party to a forum where another person is allowed to attack a person's family. I enjoyed my time here and I was really glad to finally be back, but I can't ignore tim's ignorance and stupidity. Guru, coach, h-squared, chief31, canada, chiefster, and all the other people I met on here, it's people like you that make it great to be a fan. Stay in touch and let me know how everything is going. H-squared has my e-mail address. Timsatt, you're an ignorant and arrogant little prick, I wish I just had a chance to meet you in person. Take care everyone! Ciao.

Guru
12-13-2007, 03:24 AM
Don't you DARE!!!!!

hermhater
12-13-2007, 04:11 AM
Dude if you leave the site, the terrorists win...

:lol:

Guru
12-13-2007, 04:46 AM
Tim was definitely out of bounds with his post but I don't want to see people leaving the site over that crap. That is like saying everyone else on the site is worthless too.

In other words, the rest of us were not worth hanging around for because one person ticked you off.

I really hope this was a joke Prough91.

hermhater
12-13-2007, 05:03 AM
It will never come to that I'm sure.

I think it is fun, personally, to make fun of timsatt, as it takes pressure off of me for being the biggest idiot on the site!

:lol:

timsatt1
12-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Well prough, i apoligize for going overboard. Sometimes I get on a roll, then look back and see how bad i actually was. This was one of those cases. I will cut back on my posts whether you stay or dont stay.

But please stay...for the children.

rbedgood
12-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Timsatt,

I haven't read the "suspect post" but I know myself and many others have suggested finding a "Politically charged" message board to vent your other interests. Can we keep this one to "sports bar/locker room" type topics?!

timsatt1
12-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Timsatt,

I haven't read the "suspect post" but I know myself and many others have suggested finding a "Politically charged" message board to vent your other interests. Can we keep this one to "sports bar/locker room" type topics?!

yeah, ill tone it down.

Canada
12-13-2007, 08:19 PM
politics sucks balls anyways

hermhater
12-13-2007, 08:23 PM
politics sucks balls anyways

So do you!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
12-13-2007, 10:13 PM
YouTube - Schweaty Balls

tammietailgator
12-13-2007, 10:19 PM
See Prough.... this is exactly why you shouldnt leave. You bring forth so many other good posts including your own... Stay - we can all put tim on ignore!
:11:

timsatt1
12-13-2007, 10:59 PM
See Prough.... this is exactly why you shouldnt leave. You bring forth so many other good posts including your own... Stay - we can all put tim on ignore!
:11:

yes, exactly, he can make me not exist if he wants. easy as clicking on a button.

but i know the politics behind his post, he wants coach to step in and ban me. that is why he doesnt use the feature that takes care of the problem anyways and he calls me out.

but its all good.

luv
12-13-2007, 11:06 PM
yes, exactly, he can make me not exist if he wants. easy as clicking on a button.

but i know the politics behind his post, he wants coach to step in and ban me. that is why he doesnt use the feature that takes care of the problem anyways and he calls me out.

but its all good.
I say we make this a democratic process...

Guru
12-14-2007, 12:53 AM
I say we make this a democratic process...
I should neg rep you for that.:11:

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 07:43 PM
prough your a friend and I have always appreciated your contribution to the site, but I gotta be honest here bud, I'm feeling a bit stabbed in the back. I went to bat for you and advocated for you to have a "Beat" column here on the site which could have lead to some good things, and I was under the impression that you were eager to begin writing again. Well my friend I will do so no more; if you are going to let one person drive you away, allowing that one person to outweigh those who have befriended you and welcome you here with open arms then I have to seriously doubt that you have skin thick enough to withstand any sort of criticism of your thoughts and opinions expressed in your articles. It is for this reason we have an "ignore" feature here.

I am very disappointed with this development, FWIW.

timsatt1
12-14-2007, 10:32 PM
prough your a friend and I have always appreciated your contribution to the site, but I gotta be honest here bud, I'm feeling a bit stabbed in the back. I went to bat for you and advocated for you to have a "Beat" column here on the site which could have lead to some good things, and I was under the impression that you were eager to begin writing again. Well my friend I will do so no more; if you are going to let one person drive you away, allowing that one person to outweigh those who have befriended you and welcome you here with open arms then I have to seriously doubt that you have skin thick enough to withstand any sort of criticism of your thoughts and opinions expressed in your articles. It is for this reason we have an "ignore" feature here.

...and for the record, i didnt innitiate this. for some reason, out of no where comes this prough, who hasnt ever posted since i joined...and attacks me for making a joke about brody being our future QB because he has a forearm like beawolf.

and i mean he went off on me for thinking that. calling me an idiot and all that. and im like, dude its a joke, im not stupid enough to think that because his arm looks like beawolfs (which it doesnt at all) that he is going to be great.

then he went to my profile and went through all my latest posts and went off on me for all my opinions.

that is fine, just as long as he can also take what he dishes, which he cannot. and that is why he is gone. unfortunate soul.

Guru
12-14-2007, 10:37 PM

Pretty much the long form of what I stated earlier. Thanks for writing off the entire membership here just because you didn't like one person. Not a good way to make friends.

timsatt1
12-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Pretty much the long form of what I stated earlier. Thanks for writing off the entire membership here just because you didn't like one person. Not a good way to make friends.

it kind of makes me feel important. like i am the only one that mattered to him and he is saddened that i did not get along with him :) :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

but anyways...his friend did just join the site...so i doubt HE is really leaving anyways. plus i am gonna quit dishing it out since i know for sure that he cant take it. so it should be a more peaceful environment for him.

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 11:32 PM

Well put. And, not a good way to keep the friends you have made.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Geez, give the guy a break...

Maybe he is just cooling off a little bit.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Geez, give the guy a break...

Maybe he is just cooling off a little bit.

That's fine - cool off, he doesn'tneed to start a thread about it. I'm a friend of his, and I thought a good one, however, obviously not as good a friend as I thought if he is going to let tim chase him off. There are a lot of other folks he could hang out with here; all he needs to do is avail himself of the ignore feature and "POOF" tim is gone. BTW I'd be saying every bit of this to him personally if he were here. I'm not mad at him, but not happy with his decision. But, I guess he has to do what he has to do; I'll do no more to make him feel welcome here; if he doesn't know that by now then he never will.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 12:24 AM
That's fine - cool off, he doesn'tneed to start a thread about it. I'm a friend of his, and I thought a good one, however, obviously not as good a friend as I thought if he is going to let tim chase him off. There are a lot of other folks he could hang out with here; all he needs to do is avail himself of the ignore feature and "POOF" tim is gone. BTW I'd be saying every bit of this to him personally if he were here. I'm not mad at him, but not happy with his decision. But, I guess he has to do what he has to do; I'll do no more to make him feel welcome here; if he doesn't know that by now then he never will.

I'm not telling anyone to beg him to stay.

If he doesn't want to be associated with the site, it is his decision.

I got to know him pretty well, in the short time we talked, just didn't know you guys were that passionate about him deserting us.

Get back here prough or suffer the consequences!!!

:D

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 12:28 AM
I'm not telling anyone to beg him to stay.

If he doesn't want to be associated with the site, it is his decision.

I got to know him pretty well, in the short time we talked, just didn't know you guys were that passionate about him deserting us.

Get back here prough or suffer the consequences!!!

:D

He's a good friend, who I feel like I stuck my neck out for when he told me he was interested in writing articles for us again, so, yeah I take this a bit personally.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to watch the Borne Ultimatum, so "Goodbye"! :p

Guru
12-15-2007, 12:32 AM
It is one thing when the membership of an entire site runs you off. When you run off because of ONE person it says, I don't give a crap about the rest of you.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 12:39 AM
It is one thing when the membership of an entire site runs you off. When you run off because of ONE person it says, I don't give a crap about the rest of you.

Exactly!

chief31
12-15-2007, 04:09 AM
I refrained from criticism here because I didn't understand. If prough hadn't returned soon, I might have been a bit critical. But, I believed he would be back soon, with a full-boat of embarassment over his reaction. Everyone here has done some things that they were later embarrassed about, or they very well should have been. Lol.

Glad you made it back prough.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:10 AM
I refrained from criticism here because I didn't understand. If prough hadn't returned soon, I might have been a bit critical. But, I believed he would be back soon, with a full-boat of embarassment over his reaction. Everyone here has done some things that they were later embarrassed about, or they very well should have been. Lol.

Very well put!

Rep!

Guru
12-15-2007, 04:12 AM
Very well put!

Rep!
Damn!!! You are embarrassing.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:14 AM
Damn!!! You are embarrassing.

HA! I embarrassed Guru!

prough91
12-15-2007, 04:18 AM
Very well put!

Rep!

Dammit, I gave Chief31 rep the other night and put him a head of me! In all seriousness, at 3:14 am this morning my brother was killed outside a bar in El Do. I'd like to remember him by telling you all about him. He was a good bro. Loved the Chiefs, loved the Royals, loved life, and he loved me. Don't want to bring anyone down, but if it wouldn't bother anyone to awful much, could we give a sec and remember one of our own? I'll miss you Trent, you were the best. Also, not to sound like too much of a ****** but I'd like to thank chiefster and h-squared for taking up a little bit of that emptiness.

:hypocrite: Take care, Trent. 1975-2006

Guru
12-15-2007, 04:35 AM
Dammit, I gave Chief31 rep the other night and put him a head of me! In all seriousness, at 3:14 am this morning my brother was killed outside a bar in El Do. I'd like to remember him by telling you all about him. He was a good bro. Loved the Chiefs, loved the Royals, loved life, and he loved me. Don't want to bring anyone down, but if it wouldn't bother anyone to awful much, could we give a sec and remember one of our own? I'll miss you Trent, you were the best. Also, not to sound like too much of a ****** but I'd like to thank chiefster and h-squared for taking up a little bit of that emptiness.

thoughts and prayers your way.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:41 AM

Your in my prayers as well.

You honor me my friend.

McLovin
12-15-2007, 10:47 AM

Not me LOL.