PDA

View Full Version : Herman Edwards may be fired

tornadospotter
12-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Around the league. Running back Larry Johnson still expects to return this season from a foot injury he suffered in early November, despite the fact that the Chiefs' season is all but lost. ... Speaking of Kansas City, there is growing speculation that coach Herman Edwards may be fired. The Chiefs are anemic on offense and the team's brass may look for an offensive-minded coach. To Edwards' credit, the Chiefs have shown some defensive improvement and his players appear to like working for him. .

Sorry if this has been posted already. This is from denverpost.com, I seen it on the up to date Kansas City Chiefs News web site.

Guru
12-14-2007, 09:27 PM
smoke and mirrors. He is not going anywhere.

timsatt1
12-14-2007, 09:29 PM
i have a good feeling he will be fired at the end of the season....no matter what inside info is going around this board. i think he will be canned for sure.

but then again, i have been wrong all season with my predictions....in that case...i think for sure that he will be our coach next year.

Guru
12-14-2007, 09:38 PM
The only way Herm is canned is if Carl is canned. I don't see the latter happening.

Coach
12-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Herm is not going anywhere. Management fully expected this to be a rebuilding year. And that is exactly what it has turned into.

The Denver Post is just trying to cause trouble. They didnt even cite a source.

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 10:38 PM
smoke and mirrors. He is not going anywhere.

Yep the fact that it comes from the "denverpost.com" throws up major red flags for me; besides we'd never be quite that lucky.

greg3564
12-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Herm is not going anywhere. Management fully expected this to be a rebuilding year. And that is exactly what it has turned into.

Even in a "rebuilding" year, we should have finished 9-7. Herm's coaching and extreme conservative offensive play calling hamstrung this team. Not to mention the whole Medlock-Rayner-Carney debacle shows how management is ineffective.

hermhater
12-14-2007, 10:57 PM
We have about as good a chance of making the playoffs, as we do of ridding ourselves of Herm.

:mob:

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 10:59 PM
We have about as good a chance of making the playoffs, as we do of ridding ourselves of Herm.

At this point I believe that we are mathematically eliminated.

hermhater
12-14-2007, 11:01 PM

At this point I believe that we are mathematically eliminated.

Exactly!

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 11:07 PM
Exactly!

...And to be honest: I didn't really expect a trip to the play-offs at the very beginning of the season, but I also did not expect such utter, absolute and complete ineptness by Herm Edwards.

greg3564
12-14-2007, 11:08 PM
...And to be honest: I didn't really expect a trip to the play-offs at the very beginning of the season, but I also did not expect such utter, absolute and complete ineptness by Herm Edwards.

Ditto! Amen!!!:sign0098:

Chiefster
12-14-2007, 11:48 PM
Ditto! Amen!!!:sign0098:

:bananen_smilies046:

prough91
12-15-2007, 01:50 AM
This pisses people off, but I want to give Herm one more offseason. If the O-line isn't addressed adequately, you can start calling me hermhaterpart2.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:01 AM
This pisses people off, but I want to give Herm one more offseason. If the O-line isn't addressed adequately, you can start calling me hermhaterpart2.

He had 2 years to do that and decided the Offense wasn't worth it.

He deemed that the the O line that is on the field was adequate.

I do think it would be cool to have an entire army of hermhaters though!!

:lol:

hermhaterparts 1-777!!!

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:05 AM
He had 2 years to do that and decided the Offense wasn't worth it.

He deemed that the the O line that is on the field was adequate.

I do think it would be cool to have an entire army of hermhaters though!!

hermhaterparts 1-777!!!

Dude, he got an old, old team. It might take more than two years to rebuild. Actually, everyone was pissing and moaning last year about getting some WR help and I think he did a good job with that.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 02:12 AM

I'll be honest and say that I really do wish that Herm would go after this season if not sooner, but I think you're right he will get at least one more season. Now should he next year actually turn things around and make us once again a contender then I will be more then happy to eat crow! :D

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:17 AM
I'll be honest and say that I really do wish that Herm would go after this season if not sooner, but I think you're right he will get at least one more season. Now should he next year actually turn things around and make us once again a contender then I will be more then happy to eat crow! :D

I was excited when they brought Herm in. I bet a lot of us was, but don't want to admit it. He's hampered by an old team and a GM with a god complex. Let's lay off til the offseason and see what happens.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Dude, he got an old, old team. It might take more than two years to rebuild. Actually, everyone was pissing and moaning last year about getting some WR help and I think he did a good job with that.

So how many QB's has he lost to injury in the 3 years of his career?

Hmmmm...

5 his last season in NY, Trent Green last year, and our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stinger have been hurt this year.

I think 9 QB's in 3 years is a stat that has never happened before.

Research away guys, but I doubt it has ever happened before.

We have a coach of epic Offensive injuries.

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:20 AM

Hmmmm...

5 his last season in NY, Trent Green last year, and our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stinger have been hurt this year.

Again, there's only so much help a team can get through the draft and FA, due to the draft. I, for one, don't know what he had to deal with in NY with the GM and such. He got an old, old offensive line with two pro-bowlers retiring in the last two years. If the Chiefs suck it up this off-season, I will join h-squared's hatred of them. lol

:toast2::bananen_smilies046::beer:

tammietailgator
12-15-2007, 02:22 AM
He will be given next year... all of this college talk is hype, there is no way they are going to invest in a team coach and not give him at the very least another year. Quite frankly I do not like what he has done and I do think that there are better coaches. I do like Cower... but, I am tired of get the sloppy seconds within the NFL - Cower has already got his glory - I want somebody that can make a name for the Chiefs again. It may be awhile, but I want to hold out for more. Stop paying for WR and RB... and get some quality permanent players. We can make runners out of so many young men, but look what happens when we bank on one. Not that Bowe and Smith have not proven themselves, but there are many out there able to prove themselves given the right O line. We are blessed to have Tony G on the team.... not many other teams can brag on a tackle TE like we can. We need to spend our money more wisely - if this is actually a rebuild then budget for more permanent benefits.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:28 AM
Again, there's only so much help a team can get through the draft and FA, due to the draft. I, for one, don't know what he had to deal with in NY with the GM and such. He got an old, old offensive line with two pro-bowlers retiring in the last two years. If the Chiefs suck it up this off-season, I will join h-squared's hatred of them. lol

I don't hate the Chiefs, and never say I do again man, or I will leave the site!

I hate Herm, and as far as I am concerned he is not part of the team, he is the enemy!!!

:D

prough91
12-15-2007, 02:30 AM
I don't hate the Chiefs, and never say I do again man, or I will leave the site!

I hate Herm, and as far as I am concerned he is not part of the team, he is the enemy!!!

Oops, sorry bro, I meant him.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:30 AM
He will be given next year... all of this college talk is hype, there is no way they are going to invest in a team coach and not give him at the very least another year. Quite frankly I do not like what he has done and I do think that there are better coaches. I do like Cower... but, I am tired of get the sloppy seconds within the NFL - Cower has already got his glory - I want somebody that can make a name for the Chiefs again. It may be awhile, but I want to hold out for more. Stop paying for WR and RB... and get some quality permanent players. We can make runners out of so many young men, but look what happens when we bank on one. Not that Bowe and Smith have not proven themselves, but there are many out there able to prove themselves given the right O line. We are blessed to have Tony G on the team.... not many other teams can brag on a tackle TE like we can. We need to spend our money more wisely - if this is actually a rebuild then budget for more permanent benefits.

Who girl?

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:31 AM
Oops, sorry bro, I meant him.

:bananen_smilies046: :D

tammietailgator
12-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Who girl?
If I knew who.... I would be making the big bucks. There are several on this board that would make better coaches. :)

Hayvern
12-15-2007, 02:51 AM
When we lost to the Raiders, I asked my buddy who was in KC with me at the time what he thought it would take to get Herm out of KC. He said losing all but 1 of the remaining games (5-12) record would get him gone.

I had hopes that would be true, but he and I are of a different mind in that department. Considering all the trouble that Carl went through to get Edwards, I don't see him throwing him away at all.

I hate to say it, and I hope I am wrong, but the only way we are going to be rid of Edwards is if we are rid of Peterson.

By the way, this season ending sucks. My buddy cannot bear to watch the remaining games, so I will be watching them in solitude the next three weekends.. What a downer.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:54 AM
When we lost to the Raiders, I asked my buddy who was in KC with me at the time what he thought it would take to get Herm out of KC. He said losing all but 1 of the remaining games (5-12) record would get him gone.

I had hopes that would be true, but he and I are of a different mind in that department. Considering all the trouble that Carl went through to get Edwards, I don't see him throwing him away at all.

I hate to say it, and I hope I am wrong, but the only way we are going to be rid of Edwards is if we are rid of Peterson.

By the way, this season ending sucks. My buddy cannot bear to watch the remaining games, so I will be watching them in solitude the next three weekends.. What a downer.

Triple downer man...

That sucks.

Go download Ventrilo and you can talk to others on this site while watching the game.

It's pretty awesome.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 02:55 AM

You hate the Chiefs! :p
j/k

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:58 AM
You hate the Chiefs! :p
j/k

:sign0103: :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 03:00 AM
I was excited when they brought Herm in. I bet a lot of us was, but don't want to admit it. He's hampered by an old team and a GM with a god complex. Let's lay off til the offseason and see what happens.
I will also admit to this, and the Defense was looking good and even like the KC Chiefs Defense that we where know for, total failure of the offense and cp not addressing the o-line aging in the DV years.

Hmmmm...

I agree here also, Herm came into a rebuilding team, with an aging O-line! Play calling, just bad, who at fault, the head coach! Who will go, Soliar

I will agree here also, but I still think Herm can be effective as head coach, but he needs a new Offensive coordinator, and he needs to let that coach play to win. The mentality of playing to not lose, is my biggest problem with Herm!
But I am just a fan of the Chiefs, and I am no expert on coaching a team, or managing a team.
I have stated in another thread, that cp and herm will not be fired, because the Hunt family is focused on the renovations of Arrowhead,. I believe that carl should be canned, and want it, I do not see it happening until after Arrowhead is done, and then he will just retire.

prough91
12-15-2007, 03:01 AM
Triple downer man...

That sucks.

Go download Ventrilo and you can talk to others on this site while watching the game.

It's pretty awesome.

God, i wish I was as rich as H-squared and could afford a laptop.:toast2::bananen_smilies046:

:yahoo:

tammietailgator
12-15-2007, 03:01 AM
Hey, at least you will still watch!!

Guru
12-15-2007, 03:04 AM
God, i wish I was as rich as H-squared and could afford a laptop.:toast2::bananen_smilies046:

I have a laptop. Man, get out of the 90's.

prough91
12-15-2007, 03:05 AM

I told you. I was old. :wheelchair::11:

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:06 AM

Hey, at least you will still watch!!

I don't have a laptop, I have a computer right next to my lazy boy!

Ventrilo is free!

Hayvern
12-15-2007, 03:07 AM
You know, I think I will do that, I have a laptop that is always on my coffee table when I am watching the game, looking up stats and stuff like that.

It would be cool to get on with other crazed Chief fans!

Three7s
12-15-2007, 03:07 AM
I'm giving Herm draft day to get this thing together, if it looks like we drafted well, then we'll wait until the season begins and how we finish. If I had to choose right now, I'd say fire him though.

Guru
12-15-2007, 03:08 AM
I told you. I was old. :wheelchair::11:
I am older than you so that is no excuse.:11::D

prough91
12-15-2007, 03:09 AM
I will also admit to this, and the Defense was looking good and even like the KC Chiefs Defense that we where know for, total failure of the offense and cp not addressing the o-line aging in the DV years.

I agree here also, Herm came into a rebuilding team, with an aging O-line! Play calling, just bad, who at fault, the head coach! Who will go, Soliar

I will agree here also, but I still think Herm can be effective as head coach, but he needs a new Offensive coordinator, and he needs to let that coach play to win. The mentality of playing to not lose, is my biggest problem with Herm!
But I am just a fan of the Chiefs, and I am no expert on coaching a team, or managing a team.
I have stated in another thread, that cp and herm will not be fired, because the Hunt family is focused on the renovations of Arrowhead,. I believe that carl should be canned, and want it, I do not see it happening until after Arrowhead is done, and then he will just retire.

I agree absolutely. I just haven't gave up on Herm yet. No one has won with Carl yet

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:13 AM
I am older than you so that is no excuse.:11::D

Yep! I too have a lap top.:D

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 03:15 AM
I agree absolutely. I just haven't gave up on Herm yet. No one has won with Carl yet
There is the truth! :bananen_smilies046:

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:15 AM
Yep! I too have a lap top.:D
laptops are the way to go.

i have a usb keyboard and usb mouse so when i am at home it is like a regular computer, but then i can unhook the usb stuff and off i go....laptop.

laptops are way better!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:17 AM
You know, I think I will do that, I have a laptop that is always on my coffee table when I am watching the game, looking up stats and stuff like that.

It would be cool to get on with other crazed Chief fans!

Good idea man!!!

There is some kind of chat box at the bottom of the page while in forums, and also you can download ventrilo and talk about the game with others on the site.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:18 AM
Good idea man!!!

There is some kind of chat box at the bottom of the page while in forums, and also you can download ventrilo and talk about the game with others on the site.

or u can call my cell phone, i like to talk during the game about the game. 316-867-5309

later.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:19 AM
HH averages 77 posts a day. i feel like his gf is being neglected.

prough91
12-15-2007, 03:21 AM
or u can call my cell phone, i like to talk during the game about the game. 316-867-5309

later.

I'm calling your a#@ sunday.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:22 AM

if Jenny answers, ask for Tim

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:23 AM

later.

YouTube - Jenny (867-5309)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:23 AM
laptops are the way to go.

i have a usb keyboard and usb mouse so when i am at home it is like a regular computer, but then i can unhook the usb stuff and off i go....laptop.

laptops are way better!

Yeah, mines an older laptop and still like it better at times.

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 03:24 AM

later.
If I call this Number, What will I get, I cannot believe that you would give your cell # out on a forum, unless you want to sell some thing.( Modes delete that Cell #)

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:25 AM
If I call this Number, What will I get, I cannot believe that you would give your cell # out on a forum, unless you want to sell some thing.( Modes delete that Cell #)

whats the big deal about a cell number. if you want to talk to me call it, if not, dont worry about it.

but it isnt actually MY number, it is my gf jennys.

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 03:26 AM
HH averages 77 posts a day. i feel like his gf is being neglected.

Canada takes care of her during his annual trip to KC...:yahoo:

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:26 AM
Bunch of asses...

YouTube - Jenny (867-5309)

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 03:28 AM

Tornado, I missed it the first time he listed it also. The number isn't real...its from the 80s song...867-5309...

Just remember Tim, just like in Economics, in humor the "Law of Diminishing Returns" is applicable. The joke becomes less funny with each use.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:30 AM
Tornado, I missed it the first time he listed it also. The number isn't real...its from the 80s song...867-5309...

Just remember Tim, just like in Economics, in humor the "Law of Diminishing Returns" is applicable. The joke becomes less funny with each use.

to everyone else that applies, but to me, it is all the more funny the second time around!!!

hermhater
Canada takes care of her during his annual trip to KC...:yahoo:

You're a towel!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/194.jpg

timsatt1
You're a towel!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/194.jpg

you are right, he is a towel.

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 03:31 AM
whats the big deal about a cell number. if you want to talk to me call it, if not, dont worry about it.

but it isnt actually MY number, it is my gf jennys.
If I was paying that cell account, I would be pio, that my number was put out on the net for all to see! If that is your GF, not for long. If it your ex, that just not right!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:31 AM
to everyone else that applies, but to me, it is all the more funny the second time around!!!

Do you mean something like this?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/274.jpg

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:32 AM
If I was paying that cell account, I would be pio, that my number was put out on the net for all to see! If that is your GF, not for long. If it your ex, that just not right!

she has unlimited minutes on the weekends. i wouldnt have posted this during the week days.

chief31
12-15-2007, 03:33 AM
I have been hearing the compaints about how we are still one of the oldest teams in the league, how nothing was done prior to Vermiels retirement about the aging offensive line, and how there seems to be noone behind the piss-poor starters that we have along the o-line.

Sometimes these complaints are used as a form of defense for Herm Edwards.

I can't accept that. The fact that Kevin Sampson and Tres Stallings were both released before this season started, lays blame right back on Herm.

Instead of those two very young guys, we kept guys like Terry and Turley. Both of whom are quite aged at this point, and neither has played well.

But, there goes the depth, Sampson has started a dozen or so games for the Chiefs, and Stallings had the Will Shields "seal of approval".

It was also choosing guys that were near retirement, over some very young guys.

So, I hold Herm Edwards responsible for, at least in part, the aging offensive line, and the lack of depth in that area.

Just wanted to point-out that those excuses for Herm have a major fault.

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 03:34 AM
I have been hearing the compaints about how we are still one of the oldest teams in the league, how nothing was done prior to Vermiels retirement about the aging offensive line, and how there seems to be noone behind the piss-poor starters that we have along the o-line.

I can't accept that. The fact that Kevin Sampson and Tres Stallings were both released before this season started, lays blame right back on Herm.

Instead of those two very young guys, we kept guys like Terry and Turley. Both of whom are quite aged at this point, and neither has played well.

But, there goes the depth, Sampson has started a dozen or so games for the Chiefs, and Stallings had the Will Shields "seal of approval".

So, I hold Herm Edwards responsible for, at least in part, the aging offensive line, and the lack of depth in that area.

sounds like you need a chiefs red parrot to make you calm down.

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 03:37 AM

Ok :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: , I must say that I type to slow and should have gotten the hint sooner, sad thing is that song I should know! Man I getting old and slow!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:42 AM

I am out of excuses for Herm.

He is embarrassing me as a Chiefs fan, and resident of Chiefs nation.

Unless he sits down with me (and I don't happen to pop him in the nose) and explains what his plan is, i will consider trusting him for another year (not)!

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:43 AM
I am out of excuses for Herm.

He is embarrassing me as a Chiefs fan, and resident of Chiefs nation.

Unless he sits down with me (and I don't happen to pop him in the nose) and explains what his plan is, i will consider trusting him for another year (not)!

He embarrasses all Chiefs fans everywhere.

prough91
12-15-2007, 04:03 AM

ok, i would have felt like a dumba$$ when I called that Sunday.

Guru
12-15-2007, 04:05 AM
ok, i would have felt like a dumba$$ when I called that Sunday.

I can't believe how many of you fell, or almost fell, for that.

prough91
12-15-2007, 04:06 AM

No joke, I was calling tim Sunday.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 04:08 AM
I'm watching "There's Something about Mary" again!

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:09 AM

This is why it's good that I don't know anything. :D

hermhater
12-15-2007, 04:09 AM
No joke, I was calling tim Sunday.

The 1-800 number for that song was fought about for awhile, and it turns out a dry cleaner in NJ got it, I think.

rbedgood?

prough91
12-15-2007, 04:12 AM
The 1-800 number for that song was fought about for awhile, and it turns out a dry cleaner in NJ got it, I think.

rbedgood?

Who would have thought that I would believe tim?

Guru
12-15-2007, 04:20 AM
http://www.spoofcard.com/home/?gclid=CPfakNT6qZACFRGCGgodCGVl8w

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 04:21 AM
[quote=Guru;55533]I can't believe how many of you fell, or almost fell, for that.[/quote
I admit that I fell for it, but in my defense, :11: I do not get on the dang computer as often as some! Seems school work is more important for members of my family, than me posting on the Chiefs Crowd. I need a lap top!

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 04:25 AM
http://www.spoofcard.com/home/?gclid=CPfakNT6qZACFRGCGgodCGVl8w

Oh those tech-no-logically gizwizes and thangy-mo-boppers!!!!!!!!:11:

m0ef0e
12-15-2007, 04:27 AM
The only way Herm is canned is if Carl is canned. I don't see the latter happening.

You never do, it seems. Believe man. At worst, he's gone in two more years of crappy management. Even if the Chiefs do good next season or the year after he will still retire (wishful thinking). I do think things may be rocky for another season or two here, though... Just being realistic, I GUESS...

BTW, I will celebrate like we won a playoff game if we fire CARL on NEW YEARS DAY!!!

:drunkhb: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 04:27 AM
Oh those tech-no-logically gizwizes and thangy-mo-boppers!!!!!!!!:11:
:11: Whats this world coming to, dang nab it!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 04:29 AM
You never do, it seems. Believe man. At worst, he's gone in two more years of crappy management. Even if the Chiefs do good next season or the year after he will still retire (wishful thinking). I do think things may be rocky for another season or two here, though... Just being realistic, I GUESS...

BTW, I will celebrate like we won a playoff game if we fire CARL on NEW YEARS DAY!!!

Firing Carl would be like winning 4 Super Bowls man.

Guru
12-15-2007, 04:30 AM

Playoffs?

That, my friend, is a Superbowl VICTORY!!!!!

tornadospotter
12-15-2007, 04:33 AM

Carl will be here untill the renovations are finished at Arrowhead, IMO and just imo!

harvey74
12-15-2007, 10:45 PM
:mob: Herm is just a puppet for Carl. Carl is the Cancer!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 10:51 PM
:mob: Herm is just a puppet for Carl. Carl is the Cancer!

No argument there, but the puppet needs to leave town too!!!

Chemo for the Chiefs!!!

Get rid of Carl and HERM!!!!

PawnshopMarimba
12-15-2007, 11:52 PM
Stop neglecting Mike Solari.... If Carl and Herm are the cancer, then Mike's the cyst at the center of it all.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 11:55 PM
Stop neglecting Mike Solari.... If Carl and Herm are the cancer, then Mike's the cyst at the center of it all.

Letting Herm take over this team was a mistake in it's entirety.

I hope THIS poor decision by Carl finally gets them all booted the hell out of Kansas City!!!!

greg3564
12-15-2007, 11:58 PM

Not to excuse Solari, but he's just doing what Herm tells him to.

PawnshopMarimba
12-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Bah! He may have an outline of a gameplan, but he's still the man calling the plays.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Bah! He may have an outline of a gameplan, but he's still the man calling the plays.

YouTube - Moffitt & Frankie - Leave Herm Alone on 101 the Fox-KCFX!

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 04:43 AM
Carl, Herm, and most likely Solari are going nowhere

...fast!

harvey74
12-16-2007, 08:17 AM
I hate to say it but I agree we are stuck with Herm and Carl and all the riff raff that they carry around til Clark gets rid of them. If he is like his father I might not live to see a great team in KC. I think Carl has some incriminating photos of the Hunt family otherwise why does he still have a job? I don't get paid to run an NFL team but holy crap Carl has got to go. I feel like we are heading for the 80's again. The only answers we get are "Get over it". I have a message GET OUT!

PawnshopMarimba
12-16-2007, 01:35 PM
YouTube - Moffitt & Frankie - Leave Herm Alone on 101 the Fox-KCFX! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRFeWueJWI)

LOL!! That's brilliant stuff!

"...H-He has a GAMEPLAAAN!"

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 02:54 PM
Pawnshop..... has anyone told you that picture is creepy? Gave me bad dreams... tell me it is not you.:sign0153:

Canada
12-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Is that the Ultimate Warrior??

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 12:42 AM

Yes.

tornadospotter
12-18-2007, 01:05 AM
Pawnshop..... has anyone told you that picture is creepy? Gave me bad dreams... tell me it is not you.:sign0153:

Speaking of pictures, Canada what did you do to that ill cow, that is in your sig, at one time it your sig said last time everseen.:D

Canada
12-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Speaking of pictures, Canada what did you do to that ill cow, that is in your sig, at one time it your sig said last time everseen.:D

I could tell you, but I don't want to incriminate myself!! :bananen_smilies046: