PDA

View Full Version : My view tomorrow.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:27 PM
Thanks again to YZILLA for the tickets!

He says this will be my view for the game!!!

I am so friggin' stoked!!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/62.jpg

IlovetheChiefs
12-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Coolness! And on the Chiefs side.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 02:41 PM

You really think there'll be that many in attendance?

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 02:41 PM

i must say, the view from my tv screen is gonna be 100% better and i am gonna be 100% warmer...but have fun, nonetheless. HAHAHAHHAHA. i only go if i am 10 rows up or less.

Canada
12-15-2007, 02:44 PM
i must say, the view from my tv screen is gonna be 100% better and i am gonna be 100% warmer...but have fun, nonetheless. HAHAHAHHAHA. i only go if i am 10 rows up or less.

yeah...sucker....you have to go to the game live and we don't. sucker. Could you not think of anything dumb to say Tim?

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:44 PM
You really think there'll be that many in attendance?

It doesn't matter because I will be there!

:yahoo: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

stlchief
12-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Sweet - if that guy with the broncos hat is still right in front of you, knock him in the back of the head.

:D

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
yeah...sucker....you have to go to the game live and we don't. sucker. Could you not think of anything dumb to say Tim?

well i was offered free tickets from the same seat i had last time which is 10 rows up and i declined because i will enjoy the game much better not having to drive to kc in this weather and also being comfortable in my own house during the game.

i like being at the stadium when we are competing for the playoffs...and when it is warm :) but given the scenerio our team is in, i dont care to be there in person.

Canada
12-15-2007, 02:48 PM
well i was offered free tickets from the same seat i had last time which is 10 rows up and i declined because i will enjoy the game much better not having to drive to kc in this weather and also being comfortable in my own house during the game.

i like being at the stadium when we are competing for the playoffs...and when it is warm :) but given the type of fan I am, i dont care to be there in person.

FYP....I wouldn't expect anything more from a fan like you Tim!! :bananen_smilies046: Too cold, seats aren't good enough, your vagina hurts. I have heard it all before pumpkin!!

stlchief
12-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Personally on a warm day - you can be in any stadium, even in doors. The colder, the more enjoyable I say.

And I mean it.

Some of my favorite games at Arrowhead have been around freezing....

Canada
12-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Personally on a warm day - you can be in any stadium, even in doors. The colder, the more enjoyable I say.

And I mean it.

Tim is too soft for the cold.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:50 PM
FYP....I wouldn't expect anything more from a fan like you Tim!! :bananen_smilies046: Too cold, seats aren't good enough, your vagina hurts. I have heard it all before pumpkin!!

Oh crap, I can't stop laughing!!!

Time to change my shorts!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hermhater
12-15-2007, 02:52 PM

And I mean it.

This is the exact same scenario (weather, and playoffs wise) as my VERY FIRST GAME EVER at Arrowhead!!!

It will bring back memories man!

stlchief
12-15-2007, 02:59 PM
Way cool - hoping it is on TV here in STL.

Still hoping for a win!

Sneak some Peppermint schnapps in for the hot chocolate. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Canada
12-15-2007, 03:03 PM

Still hoping for a win!

I assume by peppermint schnapps you mean beer and by hot chocolate you mean beer.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:03 PM

Still hoping for a win!

Can't do Peppermint schnapps man, I had a bad experience with them in HS and still can't touch the stuff!

I will try vodka instead!

:bananen_smilies046:

stlchief
12-15-2007, 03:05 PM
I assume by peppermint schnapps you mean beer and by hot chocolate you mean beer.

Ummm. Yeah........something like that.

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:05 PM
It doesn't matter because I will be there!

:yahoo: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

Well jeer at Herm for me. :D

IlovetheChiefs
12-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Yeah I'm used to going to some cold games in the NorthEast. Doesn't really take away from the enjoyment of being there. And my first game ever was a mighty cold one at Buffalo in 1976. (A certain famous guy (#32) who played for the Bills back then had a ton of big rushing gains).

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Yeah I'm used to going to some cold games in the NorthEast. Doesn't really take away from the enjoyment of being there. And my first game ever was a mighty cold one at Buffalo in 1976. (A certain famous guy (#32) who played for the Bills back then had a ton of big rushing gains).

I'll bet the glove fit on that day.

hermhater
12-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Well jeer at Herm for me. :D

If I get close enough I will take a swing at him!

Hah!

:lol:

IlovetheChiefs
12-15-2007, 03:13 PM

And if only they were playing Denver he would have been driving the Broncos!

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 03:18 PM
If I get close enough I will take a swing at him!

Hah!

Throw a snowball at him.

And if only they were playing Denver he would have been driving the Broncos!

HA!

prough91
12-16-2007, 02:09 PM
You could always bring one of your cats and, uh, alleviate the Herm situation.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/melasthanatos/kittyandrifle2.jpg

McLovin
12-16-2007, 03:13 PM
I was going to go to this game, it wasn't because of the cold I decided not to it was to save the money (driving, tickets, hotel (or HH's beer lol)) so that I could spend it on my kids for Christmas. Also I didn't trust the weather and we got pounded by snow last night while I was on my way into town from taking the little one shopping. We got like 8 inches or better and had whiteout conditions for the whole 45 mile drive home. That 45 mile drive no one was going over 30 most of the way. Blizzard and whiteout conditions the whole way and to boot the 4 wheel drive isnt working on my trailblazer.

Anyway HH I am going to have to have ya go to a game with me sometime next year.

And timsatt hope your vagina starts feeling better. Rep Canada. BTW simular to mancards we should have fancards, and Timsatt's should be revoked that is if he ever had one.

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 03:26 PM
I was going to go to this game, it wasn't because of the cold I decided not to it was to save the money (driving, tickets, hotel (or HH's beer lol)) so that I could spend it on my kids for Christmas. Also I didn't trust the weather and we got pounded by snow last night while I was on my way into town from taking the little one shopping. We got like 8 inches or better and had whiteout conditions for the whole 45 mile drive home. That 45 mile drive no one was going over 30 most of the way. Blizzard and whiteout conditions the whole way and to boot the 4 wheel drive isnt working on my trailblazer.

Anyway HH I am going to have to have ya go to a game with me sometime next year.

And timsatt hope your vagina starts feeling better. Rep Canada. BTW simular to mancards we should have fancards, and Timsatt's should be revoked that is if he ever had one.

if they ever put some decent football back on that field, then ill pay money to go and see it. until then, i would rather use my money to buy madden nfl for xbox 360 so i can use the same talent we have, yet control them to do other things than run every first down, run all of second half and not go for a win.

McLovin
12-16-2007, 03:29 PM
if they ever put some decent football back on that field, then ill pay money to go and see it. until then, i would rather use my money to buy madden nfl for xbox 360 so i can use the same talent we have, yet control them to do other things than run every first down, run all of second half and not go for a win.
Well until then why dont you go cheer somewhere else, we will msg you when the bandwagon comes back to town.

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Well until then why dont you go cheer somewhere else, we will msg you when the bandwagon comes back to town.

yeah yeah i know. the cultural bandwagon thing. well bandwagon is where you switch teams to a team that is just now winning. i am not going to any team. i am just simply not letting CP be my communist leader where i just have to take whatever he puts out and i am stuck with it cause i am a "true fan" HAHHAHAH i laugh at you guy's definition of true fan.

Keep on paying carl's bills. I have better things to do with my time and money. like knitting. or twiddling my thumbs. havent decided yet.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 05:00 PM
Interesting thoughts all around...

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:12 PM
my thoughts are blank and muddeled.

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:13 PM
I can't believe one person is bringing down members in good standing to his level in an obvious successful attempt to circumvent rules established on this board to post with respect. tim quit stirring the pot and I urge those who he angers to put him on ignore as bryonc has.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Interesting thoughts all around...
Well, how was tailgating anyway. What did you cook?

prough91
12-16-2007, 05:17 PM

Beer stew.

:beer:

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:18 PM
LOL... I had really good beer chili - but I doubt the stew had anything in it.

prough91
12-16-2007, 05:19 PM
H-squared sent me a pic of himself at the game with his cell phone.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/melasthanatos/chiefsfans.jpg

hermhater
12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
I am waiting for the pictures I took to upload to my computer.

I am also drunk.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:21 PM
Now that is Funny!! HH must be spent to not be posting.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
I am waiting for the pictures I took to upload to my computer.

I am also drunk.

There you are!!!! So how was georgiagirl????

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:22 PM
H-squared sent me a pic of himself at the game with his cell phone.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

That ain't him.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 05:23 PM

I got lost and couldn't find lot G so I parked in C and played football with some dudes...

Georgiagirl I called you 13 times where where you???

Game was great, just happened to break down in the 4th Quarter, surprise...

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:26 PM
Glad you didnt hunt herm down!!!

Canada
12-16-2007, 05:31 PM
Glad you didnt hunt herm down!!!

I m not

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
I m not

Same here.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 05:34 PM
well if he did, kcwolf would then protect Herm and HH will be all over the news. kcwolf can be dangerous.

Canada
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
well if he did, kcwolf would then protect Herm and HH will be all over the news. kcwolf can be dangerous.

no he wouldn't

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I'll sick dancing Yoda on him.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 05:45 PM
I bribed KC Wolf to take a swing at Herm, but he reneged on the deal....

I think I have video of KC Wolf doing the drunk guy tackle (it happened before the game started), but I don't know for sure.

Everything is still uploading right now.

What would you guys like to see first?

hermhater
12-16-2007, 05:46 PM
I'll sick dancing Yoda on him.

That there's just funny!

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 06:09 PM
I bribed KC Wolf to take a swing at Herm, but he reneged on the deal....

I think I have video of KC Wolf doing the drunk guy tackle (it happened before the game started), but I don't know for sure.

Everything is still uploading right now.

What would you guys like to see first?
You playing catch with other fans. Lets see what kinda arm you have.

Canada
12-16-2007, 07:12 PM

His throwing arm is weak....I have seen it, but his left hand/forearm are surprisingly strong!! :lol:

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Tongue in cheek... HH are you left handed?

Canada
12-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Tongue in cheek... HH are you left handed?

Are you hitting on me?? :beer:

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Are you left handed??? :P

Heres a beer... sorry american

Canada
12-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Are you left handed??? :P

Heres a beer... sorry american

hey....if it's cold, wet and tastes like beer then I'll drink it!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
12-16-2007, 07:35 PM

I have a friggin' rocket for an arm girly!!!

Unfortunately I'm too short to see over the O line...

Also, it's pretty difficult to take photos while throwing a football!

prough91
12-16-2007, 08:10 PM
I thought H-squared snuck in the second half and played quarterback.

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
His throwing arm is weak....I have seen it, but his left hand/forearm are surprisingly strong!! :lol:

Herm Hater has a forearm like beauwolf for his left arm. you should see it! i was amazed!