PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions...

Chiefster
12-15-2007, 09:25 PM
...Mine is to not make any.

What's yours???:D

IlovetheChiefs
12-15-2007, 09:46 PM
My new year's resolutions are:

-To use less profanity. Oh *#&#$ I banged my $*(# knee!

-To lose weight. Oops hang on a sec, the doorbell's ringing, I think my extra large pizza and cheesesteak are here.

Okay, I'm back.

- To stop procrastinating. Okay I think I'll resume this post a little later....

Heh, but seriously, my new year's resolution would have to be indeed to lose weight and get down from 270 to 190lbs. :)

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
My new year's resolutions are:

-To use less profanity. Oh *#&#$ I banged my $*(# knee!

-To lose weight. Oops hang on a sec, the doorbell's ringing, I think my extra large pizza and cheesesteak are here.

Okay, I'm back.

- To stop procrastinating. Okay I think I'll resume this post a little later....

Heh, but seriously, my new year's resolution would have to be indeed to lose weight and get down from 270 to 190lbs. :)

270 to 190? that is a lot to lose.

but in the words of someone....i dont know who

"YOU CAN DO IT!!! YOU CAN DO IT ALL NIGHT LONG!"

hermhater
12-15-2007, 10:06 PM
To make more money!!!!

timsatt1
12-15-2007, 10:07 PM
to motivate my dad to work harder so i can be more lazy and have more premerital sex and also do drugs.

rbedgood
12-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Lost 30 lbs last year...goal this year is 30 more...(3+ years to 190)

hermhater
12-15-2007, 11:42 PM
Lost 30 lbs last year...goal this year is 30 more...(3+ years to 190)

Good job dude.

Keep up the good fight!

:sign0098:

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 12:31 AM
270 to 190? that is a lot to lose.

Sigh, I know. But I was 300 earlier this year and lost 30, like rbedgood. And I see he has a realistic plan of losing 30 more for the next 3 years. Mebbe I should have a goal of going from 270 to 240 in 2008 for a more realistic goal too. It'd be so nice to get back to my 190 again sooner, though, and be able to get more dates! :D

hermhater
12-16-2007, 01:03 AM
Good job guys, if you can stop eating, then I can stop drinking!

Inspirational stuff!

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 02:42 AM
my new years resolution is to.........

not drink a lot of beer

on new years eve, because i will be the driver and we are going to vegas@! WOOO!

but after getting there, i will not hold back.....

hermhater
12-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Vegas for New Years...

Sounds like trouble...

Let us see it!

:lol:

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 02:50 AM
that means lots of ****tails....

boooze

and spending all my money and going bankrupt.WOOO!

have fun at the game tomorrow HH i see you ddin't sell those tix!

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 04:30 AM
to motivate my dad to work harder so i can be more lazy and have more premerital sex and also do drugs.

Such grand aspirations.

...And I think you mean premarital...

Canada
12-16-2007, 09:41 AM

Mine is to find a daddy who will give me everything and wipe my *** for me so I can continue to be an obnoxious little sh#t who knows nothing about the real world!!

*****Funny, but crosses a line***** :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-16-2007, 09:43 AM
Good job guys, if you can stop eating, then I can stop drinking!

Inspirational stuff!

And if u guys can stop eating and drinking then....i will be eating and drinking for 3 or 4??

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 10:57 AM
And if u guys can stop eating and drinking then....i will be eating and drinking for 3 or 4??

If they stop eating and drinking then wont you be treating them for malnutrition?:11:

spiman
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Stop all that non-sense. Drinking and eating is what I do best. No way would I ever Quit or cut down those 2 things-Next, some will say they are going to give up sex for a New Years res.. Noooooooooo

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 11:12 AM
My new years resolution is to take better care of myself and go to the doctor. I haven't been in over 6 years - my schoolmate just was diagnosed with stage IV ovarian cancer. So, I guess I should make sure I am ok for my kids.

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Stop all that non-sense. Drinking and eating is what I do best. No way would I ever Quit or cut down those 2 things-Next, some will say they are going to give up sex for a New Years res.. Noooooooooo

Sex??? What's that???

Canada
12-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Sex??? What's that???

Its that thing that you used to do before you were married.

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Its that thing that you used to do before you were married.

Oh, You mean sitting at home alone in front of the TV???

Canada
12-16-2007, 11:29 AM
Oh, You mean sitting at home alone in front of the TV???

Eggsactly.....we know what you were watching!! :sign0098:

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Eggsactly.....we know what you were watching!! :sign0098:

...That's right, The Wonderful World of Disney.

Canada
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
...That's right, The Wonderful World of Disney's dirtiest secrets!!.

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

prough91
12-16-2007, 01:18 PM
I resolve to eat and drink more beer for the people who are quitting. I'd hate for the people who work at Applebee's and Anheuser to suffer.

Canada
12-16-2007, 05:33 PM
I resolve to eat and drink more beer for the people who are quitting. I'd hate for the people who work at Applebee's and Anheuser to suffer.

I will throw my liver in the ring for that resolution too!! My wife will be so happy to know that I am going to drink MORE beer this year!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

Hey, my post isn't broken! :11:

Canada
12-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey, my post isn't broken! :11:

sorry....i meant hip :wheelchair:

hermhater
12-16-2007, 05:37 PM
I will throw my liver in the ring for that resolution too!! My wife will be so happy to know that I am going to drink MORE beer this year!! :bananen_smilies046:

Does she yell at you for having a bad liver?

It is not your fault, it is genetic!

Canada
12-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Does she yell at you for having a bad liver?

It is not your fault, it is genetic!

I have a HUGE liver....save a penny and get rid of your cellphone sice you never answer it ***

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:38 PM
sorry....i meant hip :wheelchair:

Better! :11:

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Now I'm 262 from 270 at the start of this year. So I've been sticking to the resolution so far. Only 72 more pounds to go. I could reach that in 5 months if I continue to comply completely on the diet. That means no stadium grub at the upcoming Villanova games. Aw. As Charlie Brown once said, "A game just isn't a game without a hot dog (or a Philly cheesesteak)."

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:08 PM
Now I'm 262 from 270 at the start of this year. So I've been sticking to the resolution so far. Only 72 more pounds to go. I could reach that in 5 months if I continue to comply completely on the diet. That means no stadium grub at the upcoming Villanova games. Aw. As Charlie Brown once said, "A game just isn't a game without a hot dog (or a Philly cheesesteak)."

You mean you can't even splurge at the game?

Throw some exercise in there and you can splurge every once in a while!

:bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:12 PM

I'd really love to but there's the additonal problem that presents which is it gets me out of the routine I'm used to. And then it's not that simple to get back to the regimen the next day. I think I really need to be disciplined for 100% compliance in order to ultimately have success. But I know my brother will be trying to talk me into splurging. Easy for him to say, he's thinner than the bball players!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:16 PM
I'd really love to but there's the additonal problem that presents which is it gets me out of the routine I'm used to. And then it's not that simple to get back to the regimen the next day. I think I really need to be disciplined for 100% compliance in order to ultimately have success. But I know my brother will be trying to talk me into splurging. Easy for him to say, he's thinner than the bball players!

My GF has all kinds of exercise videos you can do right in your home!

Only about 45 minutes to an hour every day and watch the pounds melt away!

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:24 PM
My GF has all kinds of exercise videos you can do right in your home!

Only about 45 minutes to an hour every day and watch the pounds melt away!

I'll take your girlfriend instead of those videos, k? Heh!

How about my indoor exercise bike? I try to ride it 30-60 minutes a day, especially now that the weather isn't very pleasant for taking walks.

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:25 PM
I'll take your girlfriend instead of those videos, k? Heh!

How about my indoor exercise bike? I try to ride it 30-60 minutes a day, especially now that the weather isn't very pleasant for taking walks.

That's perfect!

Just do that every day and it makes a huge difference along with a sensible diet!

Canada
01-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Drink beer, and nothing but beer. Best diet ever. You might not lose weight, but you probably won't really care!!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
Drink beer, and nothing but beer. Best diet ever. You might not lose weight, but you probably won't really care!!

MANswers did a piece on the all beer diet.

They said you could live for about 30 days before death.

But I'll bet it would be an awesome last 30 days of life!

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM

Say maybe a LITE beer diet would let me lose weight. But a man's gotta have at least SOME meat!

Chiefster
01-26-2008, 02:43 AM

I just drink some Diet Coke and pretend that it makes up for the splurge; you know reverses the effects and all. :D

hermhater
01-26-2008, 02:47 AM
I just drink some Diet Coke and pretend that it makes up for the splurge; you know reverses the effects and all. :D

He's not drinking beer nor Diet Coke I think.

If he is losing 6 pounds a month I don't see how he will make the math he was talking about.

Drink Diet Cherry Pepsi BTW!

:yahoo:

Chiefster
01-26-2008, 02:51 AM

If he is losing 6 pounds a month I don't see how he will make the math he was talking about.

YouTube - The Waterboy- Water sucks, Gateraid is better.

hermhater
01-26-2008, 03:01 AM
That will make the pounds melt away!

Just drink Gatorade!

:lol"

Chiefster
01-26-2008, 03:07 AM
That will make the pounds melt away!

Just drink Gatorade!

:lol"

'Cause water sucks, it really, really sucks! :toast2:

hermhater
01-26-2008, 03:09 AM
'Cause water sucks, it really, really sucks! :toast2:

Do not anger the Water Boy!

:11:

Chiefster
01-26-2008, 03:16 AM
Do not anger the Water Boy!

Mama's right; you're wrong Colonel Sanders!

IlovetheChiefs
01-26-2008, 06:29 AM

No Gatorade for me either. I like it but it has 130 calories per 20 ounce bottle. No good.

Other than an 8 ounce glass of Welch's Grape Juice in the mornings, I only drink water. And ice cold Aquafinas are tasty! Heh, I'm the waterboy I guess; I drink 10 bottled waters a day at work (good thing there are restrooms all over the building!).

Diet soda is also fine for no calories, but I avoid it because I think soda is still not good for you for other reasons besides sugar.

Oh and see, the first few days after New Years I wasn't fully sticking to my diet. It was still taking a while to get back on track from going off during the holidays. But the last 2 weeks I've been solidly in the groove. And when I stick to it fully, I lose about a pound every other day. So 72 pounds would take 144 days, or approximately 5 months. But that's a big IF I can keep that consistency going for the next 5 months. If not, then the 190 pound goal is further away than this summer.

But people are noticing at work more and more and yesterday one hot young chick who I don't even know came up to me and said, "You've lost weight. Just wanted to tell you you look great!"

Now there's some real motivation to keep me away from the doughnuts! :lol:

hermhater
01-26-2008, 01:34 PM
No Gatorade for me either. I like it but it has 130 calories per 20 ounce bottle. No good.

Other than an 8 ounce glass of Welch's Grape Juice in the mornings, I only drink water. And ice cold Aquafinas are tasty! Heh, I'm the waterboy I guess; I drink 10 bottled waters a day at work (good thing there are restrooms all over the building!).

Diet soda is also fine for no calories, but I avoid it because I think soda is still not good for you for other reasons besides sugar.

Oh and see, the first few days after New Years I wasn't fully sticking to my diet. It was still taking a while to get back on track from going off during the holidays. But the last 2 weeks I've been solidly in the groove. And when I stick to it fully, I lose about a pound every other day. So 72 pounds would take 144 days, or approximately 5 months. But that's a big IF I can keep that consistency going for the next 5 months. If not, then the 190 pound goal is further away than this summer.

But people are noticing at work more and more and yesterday one hot young chick who I don't even know came up to me and said, "You've lost weight. Just wanted to tell you you look great!"

Now there's some real motivation to keep me away from the doughnuts! :lol:

That is good motivation!

Keep up the good fight man!

Canada
01-26-2008, 07:09 PM
I haven't smoked for 2 months and 1 day now.

prough91
01-26-2008, 09:15 PM
I lost 50 pounds in two months about 2 years ago. I ate a nutrigrain bar for breakfast, 2 bacon sandwiches with mustard or horseradish on it for lunch, and a salad with a cut up chicken breast on top with italian dressing for dinner. Drank nothing but water. On Saturday night I could eat as much as I wanted and what I wanted for dinner. It works. If you don't splurge once a week, your body will get used to the diet and slowly stop losing weight, well, very fast any way. Plus if you pick one meal a week to splurge, It's like an award and I guarantee after 2 weeks you really start looking forward to it.

hermhater
01-26-2008, 11:29 PM
I haven't smoked for 2 months and 1 day now.

Good job!

hermhater
01-26-2008, 11:30 PM
I lost 50 pounds in two months about 2 years ago. I ate a nutrigrain bar for breakfast, 2 bacon sandwiches with mustard or horseradish on it for lunch, and a salad with a cut up chicken breast on top with italian dressing for dinner. Drank nothing but water. On Saturday night I could eat as much as I wanted and what I wanted for dinner. It works. If you don't splurge once a week, your body will get used to the diet and slowly stop losing weight, well, very fast any way. Plus if you pick one meal a week to splurge, It's like an award and I guarantee after 2 weeks you really start looking forward to it.

Good job!

IlovetheChiefs
01-27-2008, 07:29 AM
Yes good job Canada and prough! :)

Yes, prough, you make a good point about the body sometimes hitting plateaus and how you need to sort of "trick" your body sometimes to not thinking it's dieting or it can go on "starvation" mode and stubbornly cling to body fat despite low caloric intake.

What's real helpful about my Nutrisystem diet is the wide variety of foods you can use so the body doesn't get the exact same things every day. Plus, it keeps you eating small meals and snacks and fruit and salad throughout the day.

I also do a number of other things to help ensure the weight comes off, like plenty of exercise, certain supplements that promote weight loss like apple cider vinegar and soy isoflavones, drinking LOTS of water, and getting enough sleep (inadequate sleep doesn't allow the body to produce enough hormones that suppress appetite. Thus, getting 4-6 hours of sleep vs. 7-8 will significantly increase the temptation to overeat.

And one further motivation is THE CHIEFS! Those guys are in shape and for me to say I love the Chiefs but to be overweight does not show honor to the best football team in the universe!

hermhater
01-27-2008, 01:33 PM
Yes good job Canada and prough! :)

Yes, prough, you make a good point about the body sometimes hitting plateaus and how you need to sort of "trick" your body sometimes to not thinking it's dieting or it can go on "starvation" mode and stubbornly cling to body fat despite low caloric intake.

What's real helpful about my Nutrisystem diet is the wide variety of foods you can use so the body doesn't get the exact same things every day. Plus, it keeps you eating small meals and snacks and fruit and salad throughout the day.

I also do a number of other things to help ensure the weight comes off, like plenty of exercise, certain supplements that promote weight loss like apple cider vinegar and soy isoflavones, drinking LOTS of water, and getting enough sleep (inadequate sleep doesn't allow the body to produce enough hormones that suppress appetite. Thus, getting 4-6 hours of sleep vs. 7-8 will significantly increase the temptation to overeat.

And one further motivation is THE CHIEFS! Those guys are in shape and for me to say I love the Chiefs but to be overweight does not show honor to the best football team in the universe!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Chiefster
01-28-2008, 01:58 AM

I just buy bigger clothes. :D

rbedgood
01-28-2008, 03:07 AM
I'm on day 4 of my new nutrition plan. Medically recommended and monitored by my doctor. It could be worse. I get 5 meals a day, and I negotiated with the dr. to keep my steak dinners. However I had to give up most everything else that tastes good at lunch. Breakfast and my afternoon "snack" are medical food (a meal replacement shake designed to improve various blood chemistry numbers, and improve my metabolism.

Started at 305 last week...shooting for 250 by the end of the year and 220 eventually!!!

IlovetheChiefs
01-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm dieting with ya, buddy! They say it's easier when you know others are having to avoid food too. :)

Man one time I was at a wedding reception and was on a diet. And everyone around me was eating all this high calorie food and talking about how good it was. GRRRR!

Well I lost one more pound so I'm now at 261. What's always motivating to me is when the scale enters the next 10's. So when I see the scale say 259 it will be an encouragement because it feels good to be out of the 260's and now into the 250's!

People noticing me losing weight often say, "Keep it up!" And then I being a wise guy say, "You mean keep it down. I'm trying to lose weight." ha ha

It's really a tough thing not letting yourself eat whatever and how much of you want. But that's the only benefit of staying heavy - enjoying all the food you want. The rewards of losing weight and being your ideal weight again are numerous.

Chiefster
01-28-2008, 04:35 PM
I'm dieting with ya, buddy! They say it's easier when you know others are having to avoid food too. :)

Man one time I was at a wedding reception and was on a diet. And everyone around me was eating all this high calorie food and talking about how good it was. GRRRR!

Well I lost one more pound so I'm now at 261. What's always motivating to me is when the scale enters the next 10's. So when I see the scale say 259 it will be an encouragement because it feels good to be out of the 260's and now into the 250's!

People noticing me losing weight often say, "Keep it up!" And then I being a wise guy say, "You mean keep it down. I'm trying to lose weight." ha ha

It's really a tough thing not letting yourself eat whatever and how much of you want. But that's the only benefit of staying heavy - enjoying all the food you want. The rewards of losing weight and being your ideal weight again are numerous.

I went from 320lbs. to 220lbs on Atkins. Now that I went off the diet I've gained back up to nearly 270lbs. I'm a failure; a FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

hermhater
01-28-2008, 07:48 PM
I went to work today!

:biggrin:

IlovetheChiefs
01-28-2008, 09:27 PM
I went from 320lbs. to 220lbs on Atkins. Now that I went off the diet I've gained back up to nearly 270lbs. I'm a failure; a FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Since it worked before just go back to it again heh! No more carbs!

I did Atkins also back in 1999. Lost weight fast. And eating meat like that helps cut down on hunger. But the diet didn't always agree with me.

Chiefster
01-29-2008, 12:09 AM
Since it worked before just go back to it again heh! No more carbs!

I did Atkins also back in 1999. Lost weight fast. And eating meat like that helps cut down on hunger. But the diet didn't always agree with me.

I hear ya; I could make an entire meal out of nothing but meats. :)

anaeelbackwards
01-29-2008, 12:52 PM
the carbs! the carbs! i hear you guys on that one!

they are just so damned tasty@!

http://l.yimg.com/www.flickr.com/images/spaceball.gif
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/331.jpg

rbedgood
01-29-2008, 02:04 PM
No Atkins for me this time....I'm on day 6. Still fighting cravings, but the hunger seems to be better. I'm actually looking forward to my first follow up appt. Not only the weigh in, but the analsis (fat composition, etc.) If I can just lose 1 pound (go the right direction for once) I'll be thrilled.

anaeelbackwards
01-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Started at 305 last week...shooting for 250 by the end of the year and 220 eventually!!!

i hope things work at for you my friend! i mean i really need to get on something like that. it sucks going out to eat with friends especially who are around my age, and not want to eat what they are eating. and to be around people who party and drink so heavily, THE PEER PRESSURE I SAY! but srsly im thinking of starting something like that, i can start diets but i can never stay with it and finish them. that's been my problem.

rbedgood
01-29-2008, 02:21 PM
i hope things work at for you my friend! i mean i really need to get on something like that. it sucks going out to eat with friends especially who are around my age, and not want to eat what they are eating. and to be around people who party and drink so heavily, THE PEER PRESSURE I SAY! but srsly im thinking of starting something like that, i can start diets but i can never stay with it and finish them. that's been my problem.

I can relate...it isn't the cheapest way, but going through a medical professional to help develop the program is kinda my last hope.

mxpxHERO
01-29-2008, 02:47 PM
i remember for wrestling, the things we'd do to up a weight class or go down a class.

one day i remember eating orange peels, ONLY.

rbedgood
01-29-2008, 02:49 PM
i remember for wrestling, the things we'd do to up a weight class or go down a class.

one day i remember eating orange peels, ONLY.

I lived for 3 months my senior year essentially on broccoli (no butter) and water 3-4 days a week. I hear ya brother...

AkChief49
01-29-2008, 07:49 PM
I can relate...it isn't the cheapest way, but going through a medical professional to help develop the program is kinda my last hope.
Pulling for ya man! I am also on a weight loss program.Started at 250 and have lost 4lbs. It's tuff, but I'm determined. I'm heading for 200.:sign0098:

Chiefster
01-29-2008, 08:21 PM
the carbs! the carbs! i hear you guys on that one!

they are just so damned tasty@!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/331.jpg

That is just wrong...in a real tasty sort of way.

Canada
01-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I hope all of you that are trying to lose weight are successful. If you have any food or beer that you need to get rid of, I would be more than happy to help you dispose of it!! :)

hermhater
01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
I hope all of you that are trying to lose weight are successful. If you have any food or beer that you need to get rid of, I would be more than happy to help you dispose of it!! :)

I get the beer, you get the food!

I already have bacon!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/306.jpg

rbedgood
01-29-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm not much of a drinker. The hardest part for me is that with my schedule for work I am eating in restaurants 15-20 meals a week.

Canada
01-30-2008, 08:32 AM
I get the beer, you get the food!

I already have bacon!

Ha Ha...that's cute. :iamwithstupid:

Chiefster
01-30-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm not much of a drinker. The hardest part for me is that with my schedule for work I am eating in restaurants 15-20 meals a week.

WOW! That plays havoc on the old diet.

anaeelbackwards
01-30-2008, 09:13 PM

i cant even find myself in a restaurant at least once a week, but it must be your job. its the drinking that kills me, i don't have a six pack, i have a keg. :toast2::drunkhb:

spiman
01-30-2008, 09:21 PM
:borg: Too Beer..urp...
i cant even find myself in a restaurant at least once a week, but it must be your job. its the drinking that kills me, i don't have a six pack, i have a keg. :toast2::drunkhb:

anaeelbackwards
01-30-2008, 09:27 PM
im not stingy, i share with myself and whoever wants to share with. im used to sharing. blah blahzx.v,

Chiefster
01-30-2008, 09:49 PM

I used to have a spare tire around my waist; now it's Michelin Radial - X.

spiman
01-30-2008, 09:49 PM
I share with three people// Me, Myself and I\\or ID, ego or super ego..Nah I share till the $ runs out!!

anaeelbackwards
01-30-2008, 10:00 PM
I used to have a spare tire around my waist; now it's Michelin Radial - X.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

R-E-P! that was funny right there.

Chiefster
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

R-E-P! that was funny right there.

:D:D

rbedgood
02-01-2008, 01:09 PM
Yes Leeana it is my job. I am on the "road" as a Regional Sales Manager 4-5 days a week. My options are restaurant food, or airport food for the most part. I thoroughly look forward to my weekends.

hermhater
02-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Yes Leeana it is my job. I am on the "road" as a Regional Sales Manager 4-5 days a week. My options are restaurant food, or airport food for the most part. I thoroughly look forward to my weekends.

It can get lonely on the road rbedgood, try and make a friend!

YouTube - "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" Recut

tornadospotter
02-03-2008, 01:04 AM
It can get lonely on the road rbedgood, try and make a friend!

YouTube - "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" Recut (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu80vwfXzGs)

EWWWWWUE!!!! Just don't stop and camp out in the mountains!

Chiefster
02-04-2008, 08:16 PM

One might end up with a broke back...not that I know from experience.

anaeelbackwards
02-04-2008, 08:40 PM

One might end up with a broke back...not that I know from experience.

turn around, nothing to see here......

hermhater
02-04-2008, 10:18 PM

Heh!

rbedgood will appreciate it, he travels a lot!

Chiefster
02-04-2008, 11:36 PM

How about if I just back away.

hermhater
02-04-2008, 11:41 PM
How about if I just back away.

Witty, and yet somehow safe to say (given your morals) to such a quote.

Chiefster you are wise...

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Witty, and yet somehow safe to say (given your morals) to such a quote.

Chiefster you are wise...

Thank you my young student, it is a skill that comes only through age and bitter experience. :D

hermhater
02-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Thank you my young student, it is a skill that comes only through age and bitter experience. :D

I guess you turned away instead of backing away slowly at some time?

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 12:32 AM
I guess you turned away instead of backing away slowly at some time?

No, but I have put my foot in my mouth before.

hermhater
02-05-2008, 12:35 AM
No, but I have put my foot in my mouth before.

How did that taste?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/230.jpg

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 12:37 AM
How did that taste?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/230.jpg

Minty....

hermhater
02-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Minty....

Not sure how to respond to that, so you win!

Chiefster
02-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Not sure how to respond to that, so you win!

HA!

Why yes; yes I do. :D :bananen_smilies046:

AkChief49
02-07-2008, 09:08 PM
How did that taste?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/230.jpgwhere do you come up with this stuff??funny!:D

hermhater
02-07-2008, 09:20 PM
where do you come up with this stuff??funny!:D

I couldn't do it without all my adoring fans!

Chiefster
02-07-2008, 10:53 PM
I couldn't do it without all my adoring fans!

YouTube - crickets at night at lake lag

hermhater
02-08-2008, 12:35 AM
YouTube - crickets at night at lake lag (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj49V13Iv-4)

That's just funny.

Nice sense of humor!

:sign0104:

Chiefster
02-08-2008, 12:45 AM
That's just funny.

Nice sense of humor!

:sign0104:

Thought ya might appreciate that. :D