PDA

View Full Version : This just in: harvey74 joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
12-15-2007, 10:27 PM
harvey74 has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming harvey74 to the site!

hermhater
12-15-2007, 10:31 PM
Welcome harvey74!!!

Going to the Chiefs game tomorrow?

I am!

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Welcome Harvey74. In '74 we beat the Titans (who were then the Houston Oilers) 17-7. That sounds like a very likely score for our win tomorrow!

harvey74
12-16-2007, 08:04 AM
Thanks for having me. I'm originally from the Lawrence area and have had to move around the country with my job but ofcourse I'm a loyal Chiefs fan that wears his red every weekend. I have also spread the proper way of the BBQ wherever I go. My favorite being Wyandot BBQ on State AVE. I have a dream of Marty being our GM and Cower being our coach and I' extremely pissed that DT is not in the HAll. I'm also pissed at the way the kcchiefs.com site and Herm has treated us fans like we are stupid and have to be spoon fed info. Carl is the longest tenured GM with the fewest playoff victories and I'm tired of that as well. I think Clark Hunt will be a good owner but hopefully he is not quite as loyal to his employees as his great Father was. It doesn't take 20 years for a GM to develope something.

I've been all over the country and been in 12 stadiums and nothing brings a tear to my eye and makes my heart swell like ARROWHEAD. Bronco fans are fairweather and obnoxious, Steeler fans are cool but haven't had thier fanhood tested, Patriot fans are obnoxious, Philly fans are criminals, raider fans wish they were Philly fans, I respect Green Bay fans, Dallas fans are fairweather and DON'T TAILGATE AT ALL.

harvey74
12-16-2007, 08:07 AM
By the way I'm stuck in northern West Virginia but I still make it to one game in Arrowhead a year.

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 09:36 AM
I've been all over the country and been in 12 stadiums and nothing brings a tear to my eye and makes my heart swell like ARROWHEAD. Bronco fans are fairweather and obnoxious, Steeler fans are cool but haven't had thier fanhood tested, Patriot fans are obnoxious, Philly fans are criminals, raider fans wish they were Philly fans, I respect Green Bay fans, Dallas fans are fairweather and DON'T TAILGATE AT ALL.

I've seen my Chiefs as a road team but still have never had the ultimate ARROWHEAD experience! I have to make the trek one of these upcoming seasons. The farthest west I've seen a game is Pittsburgh.

Yeah Philly fans are outlaws AND obnoxious! The baseball and basketball crowds aren't that bad, it's the EAGLE fans that are repulsive.

Giant, Jet, and Redskin fans are also rather fairweather. The Redskin crowd for instance will sing enthusiastically the "Hail to the Redskins" song when the team is having a good year but sing it rather lukewarm otherwise.

The Bills fans are the best I've seen (I know the ARROWHEAD crowd would surpass them!). I've seen the Bills when they have poor records and yet the crowd is cheering and chanting, "Let's go, Buffalo!" as if they were a contender.

I'm surprised the Cowboy fans don't tailgate. What do they do outside Texas Stadium before the games, just stand by their vehicles and talk?

3.5 hours till "Oer the land of the free, and the home of the
CHIEFS!

spiman
12-16-2007, 11:08 AM
Welcome.. I have seen the pleasure of the Raiders lose to the Chiefs here in Calif..

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Wecome! you are already posting some good posts, keep it up, we like people like you!!!!

Canada
12-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the Crowd!! Hope you brought a win with you!! :beer:

prough91
12-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the asylum.