PDA

View Full Version : i just turned my tv off

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 03:34 PM
there is nothing to see. Chiefs have no life left. Herm sucked it all out. Herm is definately not "the inspirationalist er whateveR" for this team.

he has sucked any energy and life that might have been left of this team to finish out the year.

The players just want to get through these remaining games and get their paychecks.

This is not even entertaining. Time to play the 360.

harvey74
12-16-2007, 06:55 PM
I guess at least I don't have to deal with the steeler fans giving me hell at work on Monday since they lost too.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 07:10 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/99.jpg

Canada
12-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Who is that guy and why is he staring at me?

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 07:15 PM
he doesn't look old enough to drink:toast2:

Canada
12-16-2007, 07:18 PM
I think that is HH

Guru
12-16-2007, 08:23 PM
there is nothing to see. Chiefs have no life left. Herm sucked it all out. Herm is definately not "the inspirationalist er whateveR" for this team.

he has sucked any energy and life that might have been left of this team to finish out the year.

The players just want to get through these remaining games and get their paychecks.

This is not even entertaining. Time to play the 360.
I know Canada will be with me on this....

A real fan will watch every minute of every game irregardless of performance.

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 08:28 PM
I guess at least I don't have to deal with the steeler fans giving me hell at work on Monday since they lost too.

Whereas I can't say the same regarding the Eagles.

For sure! I wouldn't think of ever missing a second.

greg3564
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM

I watch every minute because I'm always afraid of some spectacular comeback I might miss. But we have not had any of those this year. I usually feel numb and don't even get mad anymore. More or less resigned to the fact that we're not going to win any games the rest of the year. Even todays game I didn't get too excited in the first half when we did well. I just knew we'd blow it in the second half. And we did, as usual.

Herm's teams are predictable. We're going right down the mediocre road the Jets did. Bad thing is, how much will he damage the Chiefs before he's gone? The Jets are still reeling from he was there.

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 08:35 PM
i watched the whole game... it was actually good to see them pass the football more even tho croyle had 2 ints... it was actually nice to see the chiefs convert on 3rd downs... thats the main thing i wanted them to accomplish in this game and that they improved on.

anyone catch that throw croyle threw to bowe on 3rd down or was it 4th? and bowe flexed that muscle of his... NICE!

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 08:43 PM

well i am the fan that pays for tickets to see the Chiefs when they are playing good football and they have a good coaching administration that does what is best for the team.

and when they not only play losing football, but lose because of ignorance (coaching), then I do not pay to see it and for the rest of the season i dont watch it.

and im not worried about others defining me as a bandwagon fan. if that is what a bandwagon fan is...then i am DEFINATELY a bandwagon fan, 100%.

and funny thing is a lot of you take this entertainment business of sports and your "loyalty" to these million dollar owners, coaches and athletes, that it literally offends you that I do not watch these ugly losses and some of you literally look down on me because i wont support these millionaires in their struggles.

sad sad thing.

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 08:46 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/99.jpg

STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAWN!

Canada
12-16-2007, 08:52 PM
well i am the fan that pays for tickets to see the Chiefs when they are playing good football and they have a good coaching administration that does what is best for the team.

and when they not only play losing football, but lose because of ignorance (coaching), then I do not pay to see it and for the rest of the season i dont watch it.

and im not worried about others defining me as a bandwagon fan. if that is what a bandwagon fan is...then i am DEFINATELY a bandwagon fan, 100%.

and funny thing is a lot of you take this entertainment business of sports and your "loyalty" to these million dollar owners, coaches and athletes, that it literally offends you that I do not watch these ugly losses and some of you literally look down on me because i wont support these millionaires in their struggles.

sad sad thing.

Thats the part you dont get man...a lot of us were watching before it was about a bunch of millionaires. Figure it out kid.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Thats the part you dont get man...a lot of us were watching before it was about a bunch of millionaires. Figure it out kid.

I thought you said your phone was dead?

And now you post on the board?

You don't love the Chiefs anymore!!!

:mob:

Canada
12-16-2007, 08:56 PM
I thought you said your phone was dead?

And now you post on the board?

You don't love the Chiefs anymore!!!

:mob:

Whn did i start posting with my phone ***?

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey there's 11 of us at the forum now. We should get on the field!

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 09:02 PM
i watched the whole game... it was actually good to see them pass the football more even tho croyle had 2 ints... it was actually nice to see the chiefs convert on 3rd downs... thats the main thing i wanted them to accomplish in this game and that they improved on.

anyone catch that throw croyle threw to bowe on 3rd down or was it 4th? and bowe flexed that muscle of his... NICE!
I caught that.... it was nice!!!

prough91
12-17-2007, 05:36 AM

A phone ***. Now, that would be handy.

anaeelbackwards
12-17-2007, 10:47 AM

now how would that even function? hah :funnypost:

prough91
12-17-2007, 10:56 AM

I don't want to know what a fax would be printed on.

anaeelbackwards
12-17-2007, 11:00 AM
I don't want to know what a fax would be printed on.

:lol::sign0098::funnypost: LMAO......

maybe canada might know.... i hear he has a phone *** he might have that fax machine too. lol

IlovetheChiefs
12-17-2007, 01:40 PM

This reminded me of a funny scene from "All in the Family". Mike was on the phone and Archie came in the room. Mike didn't want Archie to hear the conversation so he put the phone behind him, but the phone was right by his ***. Archie noticed this and said, "I've heard of guys talking through their hats before, but this..." Mike said, "Do you mind? I'm trying to make a personal call here." Archie said, "I can see that!"

So Mike actually used the first phone ***. Leave it to a meat head!

prough91
12-17-2007, 01:42 PM
This reminded me of a funny scene from "All in the Family". Mike was on the phone and Archie came in the room. Mike didn't want Archie to hear the conversation so he put the phone behind him, but the phone was right by his ***. Archie noticed this and said, "I've heard of guys talking through their hats before, but this..." Mike said, "Do you mind? I'm trying to make a personal call here." Archie said, "I can see that!"

So Mike actually used the first phone ***. Leave it to a meat head!

Wasn't he a liberal?
:lol::drunkhb: