PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins WIN

McLovin
12-16-2007, 04:21 PM
Miami won a game, they beat Baltimore in OT. Congrats Miami good for you, now win #2 when you play the Patriots.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 04:23 PM
I should kill my thread... I think we both started the same thread within a minute of each other. LOL

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 04:24 PM
Haha you and Tammie both posted a thread about the Dolphins at the same time. Too bad I didn't think of it myself!
Yes Miami shows that long losing streaks do eventually end, yay! :) Now go and beat those darn Patriots next week!

McLovin
12-16-2007, 04:26 PM
I should kill my thread... I think we both started the same thread within a minute of each other. LOL

great minds think alike.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 04:27 PM
True true!!!! Now I think I am going to take a nap.... maybe

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM
great minds think alike.

Oh so that's why I didn't think of it. :( haha

McLovin
12-16-2007, 04:30 PM
True true!!!! Now I think I am going to take a nap.... maybe

Sounds good, lol wanna come take one here hehehe, j/k

Actually I have to work on burning a dvd of my daughters Christmas Concert. I have to edit it and get it ready for dvd.

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 04:35 PM
And I'll go watch the Eagles lose. That's been my one comfort during this terrible time of the Chiefs losing: seeing these yucky Eagles lose every week too! HA!

McLovin
12-16-2007, 04:39 PM
And I'll go watch the Eagles lose. That's been my one comfort during this terrible time of the Chiefs losing: seeing these yucky Eagles lose every week too! HA!

I cant stand the eagles enough to even watch them loss, and really McBaby over there hasn't played well at all since he hurt his vagina. Worst though is Reid he made me like TO, man I hate that guy lol.

Chiefster
12-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Dolphins WIN

Must have been playing the Chiefs.

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 08:16 PM
I cant stand the eagles enough to even watch them loss, and really McBaby over there hasn't played well at all since he hurt his vagina. Worst though is Reid he made me like TO, man I hate that guy lol.

And wouldn't you know it, those damn dumb dim Eagles go and upset the Cowboys! Now even though they are 6-8 and trail about 8 teams in the playoff race, since they are still MATHEMATICALLY alive I gotta hear all week from fans here how they "still have a chance"!

Ahhh what a terrible football day it was!

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 08:31 PM
this was probably the feel good moment of the day

even i was screaming up and down when stover missed that field goal.

and you guys check out the celebration? its like they won a bowl... it was a good thing to watch on tv...

it sucks that stupid cbs didn't let us watch it live to witness the moment but i almost had a tear trickle down seeing the owner tear up after the win.

that was a good moment.

kudos to the dolphins...

and big thumbs down to the ravens, almost upsetting the patriots in dramatic fashion and being to the one team to give the dolphins their first win..... :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Yeah I was wondering at the time if the fans were on their feet and all excited near the end. Then I saw the highlights and how exuberant they were after the winning touchdown run.

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah I was wondering at the time if the fans were on their feet and all excited near the end. Then I saw the highlights and how exuberant they were after the winning touchdown run.

they were ecstatic! even all the players. it was truly a good thing to see especially just after sitting through that chiefs game today....

actually all the games i watched after the chiefs game was exciting. the pittsburgh game and then the dolphins game....

IlovetheChiefs
12-16-2007, 08:50 PM
they were ecstatic! even all the players. it was truly a good thing to see especially just after sitting through that chiefs game today....

actually all the games i watched after the chiefs game was exciting. the pittsburgh game and then the dolphins game....

I caught the end of that close Pitt - Jax game too, while Herm's post game comments were going on. Then I suffered through the Eagles-Cowboys game. 2 teams I hate, it was a poorly played 10-6 game, and the dumb Eagles won.

Yeah neat to see the Dolphin players too weren't embarrassed as a 1-13 team to be all excited upon winning. :)

hermhater
12-16-2007, 08:53 PM
Whatever man...

This is Arrowhead!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/85.jpg

:yahoo:

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 09:08 PM
id wish he pass a bud on this way...