PDA

View Full Version : This is a pretty shot from Arrowhead.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 07:01 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/90.jpg

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 07:17 PM
You could lose your mancard for saying pretty.... shoulda added .... cool to the end. Nice shot though

hermhater
12-16-2007, 08:03 PM
You could lose your mancard for saying pretty.... shoulda added .... cool to the end. Nice shot though

This is a pretty cool shot of the area around Arrowhead.

It wasn't pretty, just nice...

:D

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 09:50 PM
This is a pretty cool shot of the area around Arrowhead.

It wasn't pretty, just nice...

damn, that sun is blinding!

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 09:55 PM
it wasn't a pretty shot you saw

it was god you saw. he was trying to tell you something.

McLovin
12-16-2007, 10:03 PM

Yeah that Herm has to go.

hermhater
12-16-2007, 11:51 PM

I didn't just SEE it girly, it was as obvious as Herm should have seen the opponents Defensive scheme.

That is a pretty good shot by HH though eh?

HH is the man.
:lol:

hermhater
12-16-2007, 11:55 PM

Yeah that Herm has to go.

It was pretty and you know it!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/106.jpg

:toast2:

texaschief
12-17-2007, 01:15 AM
is that snow?....today? omg....i'm jealous. we don't get snow in san antonio. lol in fact, i'm shocked i could recognize it.

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 01:16 AM
is that snow?....today? omg....i'm jealous. we don't get snow in san antonio. lol in fact, i'm shocked i could recognize it.

snow is a pretty cool thing to see...when you live somewhere that doesnt ever snow.

texaschief
12-17-2007, 01:19 AM
snow is a pretty cool thing to see...when you live somewhere that doesnt ever snow.

i lived in atlanta for 10 months....it's the wierdest thing i've ever driven in, that's for sure. lol

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 01:19 AM
believe me, we dont get excited when it snows. especially those who work construction and work outside. NOT COOL!

texaschief
12-17-2007, 01:25 AM
lmao....i bet

chief31
12-17-2007, 02:17 AM
believe me, we dont get excited when it snows. especially those who work construction and work outside. NOT COOL!

I worked construction for a long time. And when it snowed a bunch, I was generally pretty happy. "Woo-hoo!!! No work today!!!" Although there are obvious draw-backs to not working. :D

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 02:51 AM
I worked construction for a long time. And when it snowed a bunch, I was generally pretty happy. "Woo-hoo!!! No work today!!!" Although there are obvious draw-backs to not working. :D

when i was 19 i was hanging drywall in the winter and it was 0 degrees Farenheight out, and the building had no exterior walls. i was young and dumb and didnt have enough layers on, nor did i have proper gloves to where i could grab ahold of screws from my pouch so went gloveless. I am lucky that i did not get frostbite that day, dont know how i didnt, but my hands were as numb as can be and i couldnt even feel the screws that i was grabbing out of my pouch.

that was officially the longest and worse day of my life, the next day work was canceled. i dont know how i survived that day.

chief31
12-17-2007, 03:23 AM

when i was 19 i was hanging drywall in the winter and it was 0 degrees Farenheight out, and the building had no exterior walls. i was young and dumb and didnt have enough layers on, nor did i have proper gloves to where i could grab ahold of screws from my pouch so went gloveless. I am lucky that i did not get frostbite that day, dont know how i didnt, but my hands were as numb as can be and i couldnt even feel the screws that i was grabbing out of my pouch.

that was officially the longest and worse day of my life, the next day work was canceled. i dont know how i survived that day.

I hung drywall for about seven years. I know exactly what you mean. Although, after a couple of winters like that, you learn to be better prepared, and your body grows more tolerant of the temperature.

By the time I moved on from drywall, I had become pretty tolerant of the cold.

When I was younger, my extremeties absolutely could not handle extreme cold weather. I know that my fingers, toes, and ears have been quite near to frostbitten on many occaisions.

The worst case was when I was working through a temp-service. I got a call to go to a job, tearing down scaffolding. It wasn't all that terribly cold, but there was alot of snow all over this scaffolding. ( There was alot of scaffolding too. Approximately a quarter-mile in length, and about five or six sections high.)

The snow was melting, which was were I got in trouble. My gloves became soaked, and extremely cold.

I only managed to stay on the job for about an hour, to an hour and a half, before I called it quits. I just could not move my fingers at all.

That is the only task that I have been unable to compete on any job, ever. Had I continued, I have no doubt that I would have caused permanent damage to my fingers.

I do much better with extreme heat than I do with the cold.

Chiefster
12-17-2007, 04:58 AM
The sun and its glare almost look like a football.

Canada
12-17-2007, 10:06 AM

I hung drywall for about seven years. I know exactly what you mean. Although, after a couple of winters like that, you learn to be better prepared, and your body grows more tolerant of the temperature.

By the time I moved on from drywall, I had become pretty tolerant of the cold.

When I was younger, my extremeties absolutely could not handle extreme cold weather. I know that my fingers, toes, and ears have been quite near to frostbitten on many occaisions.

The worst case was when I was working through a temp-service. I got a call to go to a job, tearing down scaffolding. It wasn't all that terribly cold, but there was alot of snow all over this scaffolding. ( There was alot of scaffolding too. Approximately a quarter-mile in length, and about five or six sections high.)

The snow was melting, which was were I got in trouble. My gloves became soaked, and extremely cold.

I only managed to stay on the job for about an hour, to an hour and a half, before I called it quits. I just could not move my fingers at all.

That is the only task that I have been unable to compete on any job, ever. Had I continued, I have no doubt that I would have caused permanent damage to my fingers.

I do much better with extreme heat than I do with the cold.

Times to visit Canada....between April and Sept. Otherwise I am afraid you two would never go outside. By the way tim....my six year old is out in below 0 weather and dosent whine about it like you. Good thing your dad never toughened you up while he handed you everything on a silver platter!! :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
12-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Times to visit Canada....between April and Sept. Otherwise I am afraid you two would never go outside. By the way tim....my six year old is out in below 0 weather and dosent whine about it like you. Good thing your dad never toughened you up while he handed you everything on a silver platter!! :bananen_smilies046:
Ahhhh, silver platters. The good ole days!! Most of the time, the people that are *****in about em are the one's that didn't have them!! Jealousy is a *****!

Canada
12-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Ahhhh, silver platters. The good ole days!! Most of the time, the people that are *****in about em are the one's that didn't have them!! Jealousy is a *****!

Not me, I am glad to have earned everything I have.
Different strokes for different folks I guess!!

hermhater
12-17-2007, 03:42 PM

You figured that out all by yourself?

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 05:26 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/188.jpg

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM

hmmm...well you probably didnt have 40 mph winds to go with that cold weather and i doubt she was in it for 8 hours with no gloves.

but if she was...then i admit that your daughter is more of a man than i am.

or i should just say your 6 year old daughter is very manly. You can take that however you want to.

Canada
12-17-2007, 06:33 PM
hmmm...well you probably didnt have 40 mph winds to go with that cold weather and i doubt she was in it for 8 hours with no gloves.

but if she was...then i admit that your daughter is more of a man than i am.

or i should just say your 6 year old daughter is very manly. You can take that however you want to.

Yeah, the winters when it is below zero are usually pretty warm and balmy. And my six year old only seems manly compared to you silver spoon!! :bananen_smilies046: Way to try and make fun of a six year old though!!

Canada
12-17-2007, 06:33 PM
....and please tell me those really are your stilts. HH would love those!! :lol:

hermhater
12-17-2007, 06:34 PM
....and please tell me those really are your stilts. HH would love those!! :lol:

Hah!

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 10:29 PM
well i will bring my stilts for the home opener 3 day fling next year. it will be fun seeing herm walk the stilts while he is drunk.

anaeelbackwards
12-17-2007, 10:33 PM
with those stilts, he might even reach up to canada's shoulders! :bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
12-19-2007, 12:38 PM

Mancard...when did HH grow up and get a mancard?!?

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 12:49 PM
Mancard...when did HH grow a mancard?!?

FYR! :D

hermhater
12-19-2007, 02:32 PM

FYR! :D

Funny!

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 02:57 PM

Funny!

Yer a good sport buddy! :bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
12-20-2007, 01:09 AM

Thats my question, and also in general - the only time you ever hear about a mancard is when someone loses theirs, what does a man have to do to get a mancard in the first place. Should I send each of the Mods a sweater knitted from my chest hair.

http://www.baldingblog.com/photos/060922_chesthair.jpg

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:28 AM
I think this says it all!

YouTube - Baby It's Cold Outside

Again!

Thanks YZILLA!

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Thats my question, and also in general - the only time you ever hear about a mancard is when someone loses theirs, what does a man have to do to get a mancard in the first place. Should I send each of the Mods a sweater knitted from my chest hair.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/210.jpg

Please no. :p