PDA

View Full Version : a future home game in 2008

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
we should all plan go to one next season, meet up and throw back a few brews and party it up in lot g..... oh and a few cans of diet coke as well.

even if you don't go to a game, go meet up at a place to dine and drink. get to know the crowd a little better.

convention? nah club meeting! that would be bad ***.

any of you guys see knocked up? kinda like their little baseball draft get together. if not then yeah. lol

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 09:52 PM
not a bad idea. i agree.

no one can put me on ignore in person either and ill have plenty to say! then you can all take me outside and beat me down if u hear too much.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm in - I think we should do it for the season home opener!!!
:bananen_smilies046:

for ever red
12-16-2007, 09:53 PM
sound crazy............and fun

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 09:54 PM
not a bad idea. i agree.

no one can put me on ignore in person either and ill have plenty to say! then you can all take me outside and beat me down if u hear too much.
I'd be careful there tim... face to face, it could easily happen. Can you catch a football?

Guru
12-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Sure, last game of the season. So we don't have to pay full price for the overpriced tickets.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 09:57 PM
:lol:

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 09:58 PM
sound crazy............and fun

the more the merrier. :0) :toast2:

I'd be careful there tim... face to face, it could easily happen. Can you catch a football?

hahahahaha more like how good he's reflexes are...

man some of these personalitites all in one place....

would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

oh hell LETS DO THAT! :yahoo:

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 09:59 PM
the more the merrier. :0) :toast2:

hahahahaha more like how good he's reflexes are...

man some of these personalitites all in one place....

would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

oh hell LETS DO THAT! :yahoo:

I think it would be fun with all the personalities - and a lot of beer!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Guru
12-16-2007, 10:00 PM
I vote for HH to host.

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 10:01 PM
I vote for HH to host.

and to provide for the beverages.

FYP :welcome:

McLovin
12-16-2007, 10:01 PM

Since he is on ignore I only see what others quote of him, but I could guarantee a beat down if I ever saw him in person, and I feel that goes for half the board. I would be willing to bet after a face to face he wouldn't show up around here anymore.

Maybe I should take him down to the Shady Lady, think he could hold his own in that area, or hmm maybe parade park. drop him on the corner by the Admiral-Paseo hotel, maybe 18th and Vine let him take in the blues area, heck really just about anywhere off of Independence Ave between Prospect and Troost. I use to deliver pizza down there don't think mouthy and his vagina could handle it.

Guru
12-16-2007, 10:05 PM
FYP :welcome:
REP.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Since he is on ignore I only see what others quote of him, but I could guarantee a beat down if I ever saw him in person, and I feel that goes for half the board. I would be willing to bet after a face to face he wouldn't show up around here anymore.

Maybe I should take him down to the Shady Lady, think he could hold his own in that area, or hmm maybe parade park. drop him on the corner by the Admiral-Paseo hotel, maybe 18th and Vine let him take in the blues area, heck really just about anywhere off of Independence Ave between Prospect and Troost. I use to deliver pizza down there don't think mouthy and his vagina could handle it.
what about here in Gardner... isn't the tumbleweed your old stompin ground?

Guru
12-16-2007, 10:18 PM

Oh be nice. Most people that you hate on a board turn out to be OK in person.

McLovin
12-16-2007, 10:22 PM
what about here in Gardner... isn't the tumbleweed your old stompin ground?
Yeah but he could handle the tumbleweed, he would wet himself downtown, no I could see taking HH or someone I liked over to the tumbleweed. Or even easier, I could meet up with you there. and bring HH.

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Hell, you could bring everyone to the tumbleweed.... they just remodeled.... they now have outdoor seating facing the railroad tracks... yes, I am serious... funniest thing I ever seen... But still when you hear a train coming, if you are the first to yell train wreck... you get a shot!! LOL

stlchief
12-16-2007, 10:27 PM
I think we need to see when the real out-of-towners are going (ahem, Canada) and build around that.

I'm out of town, but if I know in advance, I generally can make it to KC.

Sounds nice....

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Yeah but he could handle the tumbleweed, he would wet himself downtown, no I could see taking HH or someone I liked over to the tumbleweed. Or even easier, I could meet up with you there. and bring HH.

i don't wanna know what you might be hintin at there.... hah

timsatt1
12-16-2007, 10:30 PM

yeah sounds good, cant wait to meet you. it feels good to be hated!!! haha

cant wait to meet ya. too bad you cant see what i type. your choice :)

anaeelbackwards
12-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I think we need to see when the real out-of-towners are going (ahem, Canada) and build around that.

Sounds nice....

and yes yes, thats why we have the whole off season and preseason to plan this...

whatever date it would be, i think it would awesome! :drunkhb:

tammietailgator
12-16-2007, 10:34 PM
I agree too... we should have as many outta towners as possible.

YZILLA
12-16-2007, 11:00 PM
not a bad idea. i agree.

:funnypost: :lol:

prough91
12-17-2007, 05:24 AM
Can I carpool with someone?

Canada
12-17-2007, 10:00 AM
I am soooooo in!!!! Can we find a place to go on a three day bender?? I will be down on a Thursday or Friday (most likely Thursday and staying until Monday!! I am in for the home opener, but I would personally prefer to be there when we play the team we will not mention so I can witness the beat down in person. I wanna sit behind their bench and tell them how back they suck *** all day long!!!! Wooo hoooo gimme a game and I am in!!!!!!

Canada
12-17-2007, 10:01 AM
ps the sooner we figure out a game the better for me getting my vacation time!! I do like the sounds of the home opener too!!

anaeelbackwards
12-17-2007, 10:25 AM
Can I carpool with Canada?

FYP... I SECOND THAT! :D:bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
12-17-2007, 01:53 PM
ps the sooner we figure out a game the better for me getting my vacation time!! I do like the sounds of the home opener too!!

A three-day bender for the home opener would be sweet!

hermhater
12-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm already here, so I'm down!

Canada
12-17-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm already here, so I'm down!

You better be, we are all crashing at your house!!

Canada
12-17-2007, 06:28 PM

Sounds nice....

I will be there when YZILLA is there. I owe him some beers!! :bananen_smilies046:

mxpxHERO
12-17-2007, 11:16 PM
so the majority of the crowd......

home opener?

ive got the bong! :D

Chiefster
12-17-2007, 11:35 PM

home opener?

:drunkhb:

timsatt1
12-17-2007, 11:48 PM
You better be, we are all crashing at your house!!

i call couch.

canada, your foreign *** is sleeping on the floor.

Chiefster
12-17-2007, 11:54 PM
i call couch.

...Ataman (sp)

tornadospotter
12-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Maybe I could storm into this! For us out of towner's, I wonder if HH or Leeana, or somebody could look into getting us a group rate at a motel and tickets sitting together at the game? Coach can make sure that we have Chiefs Crowd attire to where, we would pay for those of course.

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 01:38 AM
we should all plan go to one next season, meet up and throw back a few brews and party it up in lot g..... oh and a few cans of diet coke as well.

even if you don't go to a game, go meet up at a place to dine and drink. get to know the crowd a little better.

convention? nah club meeting! that would be bad ***.

any of you guys see knocked up? kinda like their little baseball draft get together. if not then yeah. lol

You thought of rbedgood and I; how nice of you. :D

Guru
12-18-2007, 01:41 AM
You thought of rbedgood and I; how nice of you. :D

If this works out, you had better show.:mob:

mxpxHERO
12-18-2007, 01:48 AM
just think, it would be like a real big family reunion.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/193.jpg

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 01:50 AM
If this works out, you had better show.:mob:

I will bug my wife until she shoves me out the front door. :D

mxpxHERO
12-18-2007, 01:58 AM
i know this, whenever the date is, im down. the home game opener would probably be the hardest to get everyone to purchase tickets for and to try and sit around each other? everyone would have to purchase their ticket at the same time or, have a payment method of giving it to another individual and just have everyone sit around each other. just thinking. whatever the plan is, im in. :yahoo:

tornadospotter
12-18-2007, 02:31 AM
I will bug my wife until she shoves me out the front door. :D
I will bring some :toast2: diet coke for you and rbedgood.

Guru
12-18-2007, 02:34 AM
i know this, whenever the date is, im down. the home game opener would probably be the hardest to get everyone to purchase tickets for and to try and sit around each other? everyone would have to purchase their ticket at the same time or, have a payment method of giving it to another individual and just have everyone sit around each other. just thinking. whatever the plan is, im in. :yahoo:

Which is why I think it should be a early November game.

1. football weather
2. cheaper tickets

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 02:36 AM
I will bring some :toast2: diet coke for you and rbedgood.

Outstanding!

1. football weather
2. cheaper tickets

Sounds like a plan to me.

tornadospotter
12-18-2007, 03:06 AM
Maybe I could storm into this! For us out of towner's, I wonder if HH or Leeana, or somebody could look into getting us a group rate at a motel and tickets sitting together at the game? Coach can make sure that we have Chiefs Crowd attire to where, we would pay for those of course.

I agree too... we should have as many outta towners as possible.
tammie I did not mean to leave you out of my post, sorry! I will make it up with a :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
12-18-2007, 03:13 AM

home opener?

I will do everything I can to make it to the game. Home opener sounds good, until I see the schedule.

YZILLA
12-18-2007, 03:51 AM
You know ill be there ! sounds like a good idea of maybe having one guy in charge of the tickets , otherwise we will be all spread out . but whatever , we can just decide on a section that usually has alot of spare tickets , endzone or corners ( I would guess ) .

chief31
12-18-2007, 04:13 AM
You know ill be there ! sounds like a good idea of maybe having one guy in charge of the tickets , otherwise we will be all spread out . but whatever , we can just decide on a section that usually has alot of spare tickets , endzone or corners ( I would guess ) .

Good call. That way we could get a portion of the Crowd seated together. I like the way you think. Rep added. :D

prough91
12-18-2007, 06:26 AM
Good call. That way we could get a portion of the Crowd seated together. I like the way you think. Rep added. :D

I like the way you talk. I'll bring the french fried taters.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/melasthanatos/Internet%20Pics/slingblade.jpg

Guru
12-18-2007, 06:51 AM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
You ought not talk that way. You just a boy.

prough91
12-18-2007, 06:56 AM
You ought not talk that way. You just a boy.

That boy, Frank, he lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in.

anaeelbackwards
12-18-2007, 08:40 AM

1. football weather
2. cheaper tickets

I will do everything I can to make it to the game. Home opener sounds good, until I see the schedule.

i agreeeee. i think it willl be really tough to get tix to the home opener, but we do have all off-season to collect the money. so i mean, just give the money to an "honest" individual, probably coach or HH and have em purchases them...

but then i also wanna see the schedule too, who knows who we might have comin' into arrowhead! i also wanna be able to not wear a jacket at the game and not freeze my *** off. hah

Canada
12-18-2007, 10:39 AM
i call couch.

ahahahahaha.....your *** will be passed out olong before me!! There is no sleep when I am in town light weight!! :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
12-18-2007, 12:37 PM
ahahahahaha.....your *** will be passed out olong before me!! There is no sleep when I am in town light weight!! :bananen_smilies046:

while everyone is passed out asleep, canada will be drinking everyone's leftovers... :drunkhb:

hermhater
12-18-2007, 12:53 PM
i agreeeee. i think it willl be really tough to get tix to the home opener, but we do have all off-season to collect the money. so i mean, just give the money to an "honest" individual, probably coach or HH and have em purchases them...

but then i also wanna see the schedule too, who knows who we might have comin' into arrowhead! i also wanna be able to not wear a jacket at the game and not freeze my *** off. hah

Great idea!

I usually run out of beer money during the summer months!

j/k.

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 12:56 PM

I like pie.

tornadospotter
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
This is starting to look like a convention!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rock_dj:

YouTube - Shriners Convention

stlchief
01-17-2008, 11:41 PM
Not on the site a lot, but can someone PM me an official decision is made. I want to be a part of it....

Although I don't think it will happen 'cause HH stood me up last time in KC. HH - we shut down Miles Coyote Cantine on Noland & 40 (literally - they just found the owner was bankrupt and closing shop and it turned into an unrule party w/ never ending pitchers & shots, way too much alchohol was had for cheeeeap).

Canada
01-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Not on the site a lot, but can someone PM me an official decision is made. I want to be a part of it....

Although I don't think it will happen 'cause HH stood me up last time in KC. HH - we shut down Miles Coyote Cantine on Noland & 40 (literally - they just found the owner was bankrupt and closing shop and it turned into an unrule party w/ never ending pitchers & shots, way too much alchohol was had for cheeeeap).

I will make sure that you stay informed my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-18-2008, 01:10 AM

then why aren't you still there?

hermhater
01-18-2008, 01:14 AM

My bad man!

I went to my cousins and wasn't able to make it back in time, because he lives in friggin' Drexel.

rbedgood
01-18-2008, 01:20 AM
My bad man!

I went to my cousins and wasn't able to make it back in time, because he lives in friggin' Drexel.

This cousin?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/145.jpg

hermhater
01-18-2008, 01:52 AM
This cousin?

Actually my cousin makes me feel tall, so that is not a bad depiction!

:yahoo:

anaeelbackwards
01-30-2008, 03:20 PM
have any of us decided what our set date is?:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
01-30-2008, 06:31 PM

Home opener for me!! I don't want to wait any longer than I have to!!

tammietailgator
01-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Home opener.... already planning on it.
:)

tammietailgator
01-30-2008, 08:04 PM
I think us locals need to think BBQ! for the tailgate!!!

anyone have a pull behind smoker?

anaeelbackwards
01-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Home opener for me!! I don't want to wait any longer than I have to!!

Home opener.... already planning on it.
:)

im hoping thats the unanimous vote here...... id really like to see what everyone is up to! and my dad has a big smoker.!

tammietailgator
01-30-2008, 10:02 PM
You started all this!! Good job girl!

Chiefster
01-30-2008, 10:08 PM
This cousin?

I just shot Diet Coke through my nose! :lol:

hermhater
01-30-2008, 11:17 PM
So we've got a meat smoker, beer, and a bunch of Chiefs fans...

This is gonna be the best Home Opener ever!!!!

anaeelbackwards
01-30-2008, 11:19 PM
So we've got a meat smoker, beer, and a bunch of Chiefs fans...

This is gonna be the best Home Opener ever!!!!

minus the thought of knowing we open the season with THE HERM as our coach, and THE CARL as our GM.... *sigh*

you did say beer and chiefs fans right? :0)

hermhater
01-30-2008, 11:20 PM
minus the thought of knowing we open the season with THE HERM as our coach, and THE CARL as our GM.... *sigh*

you did say beer and chiefs fans right? :0)

Yep!

It's gonna be great!!!

Beer, meat, and Chiefs fans!!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :sign0098: :sign0098: :sign0098: (and one for Chiefster) :toast2:

YZILLA
01-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Count me in - Canada and I have been planning to stay at the same hotel and maybe get seats together once we find the details about the game, whos playing, ect. Im in for sure!

MS-PACMAN
01-31-2008, 03:49 PM
this sounds like a great plan, the party in lot g is always hoppin'

hermhater
01-31-2008, 07:27 PM
It's gonna be a blast!

I hope Coach can come down and celebrate with us!

YZILLA
01-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Lot G , right next to Boomers family ! A great place to meet Boomer after the game !

tornadospotter
01-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Count me in - Canada and I have been planning to stay at the same hotel and maybe get seats together once we find the details about the game, whos playing, ect. Im in for sure!
What hotel? I am hoping to to come, I'll probably have the family with me.:bananen_smilies046: :toast2:

hermhater
01-31-2008, 08:20 PM
What hotel? I am hoping to to come, I'll probably have the family with me.:bananen_smilies046: :toast2:

I'm pretty sure they are gonna stay across from Arrowhead, at the Holiday Inn!

4 days of sitting in the parking lot drinking beers!

tornadospotter
01-31-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm pretty sure they are gonna stay across from Arrowhead, at the Holiday Inn!

4 days of sitting in the parking lot drinking beers!

Well when its all decided, pm me the info, contact numbers for the hotel, and ect.

Canada
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Well when its all decided, pm me the info, contact numbers for the hotel, and ect.

I found a pretty good deal for that hotel with my flight and a car rental from Thurs to mon is 411 per person.