PDA

View Full Version : Girl, 10, Arrested for Using Knife to Cut Food at School.

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 02:14 PM
I told you floriduh is a 3rd world country. Everything is a friggen felony these days:

A 10-year-old Florida girl faces felony weapons charges after bringing a small steak knife to school to cut up her lunch, according to a report on WFTV.com.

School officials say the Ocala 5th grader had brought a piece of steak for her lunch, and had brought a steak knife. According to the report, a couple of teachers took the utensil and called authorities, who arrested the girl and took her to the county’s juvenile assessment center.

"She did not use it inappropriately. She did not threaten anyone with it. She didn't pull it out and brandish it. Nothing of that nature," explained Marion County School Spokesman Kevin Christian, who added that it made no difference what the knife was being used for, they had no choice but to call police.

"Anytime there's a weapon on campus, yes, we have to report it and we aggressively report it because we don't want to take any chances, regardless," Christian said.

The girl now faces a felony charge for possessing a weapon on school property and has been suspended from school for 10 days. The parents of the girl could not be reached for comment, WFTV.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317202,00.html

I guess in the absence of common sense there's the letter of the law. :rolleyes:

hermhater
12-18-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't know that you could handle the site Chiefster, but check out www.fark.com sometime and they have their very own idiot tag for all the ridiculousness that comes out of Florida.

I have traveled through there, and you don't want to be there.

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't know that you could handle the site Chiefster, but check out www.fark.com (http://www.fark.com) sometime and they have their very own idiot tag for all the ridiculousness that comes out of Florida.

I have traveled through there, and you don't want to be there.

I spent a week there for my own tenth birthday.

hermhater
12-18-2007, 02:28 PM

Oh. Well it has gotten much worse since the Triassic era!

:lol:

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Oh. Well it has gotten much worse since the Triassic era!

Yeah, you youngster hippies are ruinin the world! :11:

prough91
12-18-2007, 02:46 PM

It wasn't Florida then, it was Spain West wasn't it? Did Ponce De Leon show you around?

:yahoo:

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
It wasn't Florida then, it was Spain West wasn't it? Did Ponce De Leon show you around?

:yahoo:

Yeah, but he talked all funny like.

prough91
12-18-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, but he talked all funny like.

You only knowing Latin probably didn't help.

:drunkhb:

Chiefster
12-18-2007, 03:21 PM
You only knowing Latin probably didn't help.

:drunkhb:

Yeah, his Spanish was Chinese to me.

Canada
12-19-2007, 12:33 AM
I told you floriduh is a 3rd world country. Everything is a friggen felony these days:

A 10-year-old Florida girl faces felony weapons charges after bringing a small steak knife to school to cut up her lunch, according to a report on WFTV.com.

School officials say the Ocala 5th grader had brought a piece of steak for her lunch, and had brought a steak knife. According to the report, a couple of teachers took the utensil and called authorities, who arrested the girl and took her to the county’s juvenile assessment center.

"She did not use it inappropriately. She did not threaten anyone with it. She didn't pull it out and brandish it. Nothing of that nature," explained Marion County School Spokesman Kevin Christian, who added that it made no difference what the knife was being used for, they had no choice but to call police.

"Anytime there's a weapon on campus, yes, we have to report it and we aggressively report it because we don't want to take any chances, regardless," Christian said.

The girl now faces a felony charge for possessing a weapon on school property and has been suspended from school for 10 days. The parents of the girl could not be reached for comment, WFTV.com reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317202,00.html

I guess in the absence of common sense there's the letter of the law. :rolleyes:

Lock her up and throw away the key!! poker money!!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 12:39 AM

What a homo!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
12-19-2007, 01:04 AM
What a homo!

:bananen_smilies046:

Takes one to know....

hermhater
12-19-2007, 01:06 AM
Takes one to know....

You didn't even make any Arrowcash off that man...

You better try harder, cuz you're getting your *** handed to you in Hold 'Em!

Guru
12-19-2007, 01:10 AM
This is our America.

chief31
12-19-2007, 02:17 AM
I have a statement for America... You are all going to die. Quit being a nation of chicken-s***s and let Americans resume living.

That is all.

prough91
12-19-2007, 02:18 AM

Again, what a whore.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 04:07 AM
I have a statement for America... You are all going to die. Quit being a nation of chicken-s***s and let Americans resume living.

That is all.

That is not all.

Listen to him, and quit being scared of everything.

That is all!

:D

Canada
12-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Be More Like Canada Ya Sissies!!!! :bananen_smilies046: :toast2: :beer: :drunkhb:

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 01:16 PM
This is our America.

Unfortunately

Be More Like Canada Ya Sissies!!!! :bananen_smilies046: :toast2: :beer: :drunkhb:

HA!:lol:

Get off my lawn :sign0104:!

:D