PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Knight!!

kenny1937
02-18-2007, 06:42 PM
I do not care much for Coach Knight, but this time I totally agree with him. He made a comment that the Officiating in the Big Twelve was Atrocious, and after viewing the game between KU and Nebraska, He was dead on. Two phantom fouls on Sasha Kahn in the first two minutes of the game and numerous other events during the game, made Coach Knights credibility improve in my books 100 percent. It is pathetic that a major conference can do no better than the group of officials that is has, and the fact that they fined Bobby for his opinion was also a travesty, after all truth is truth, C'mon Big Twelve, clean up your act, or your officials anyway.

Chiefster
02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
I do not care much for Coach Knight, but this time I totally agree with him. He made a comment that the Officiating in the Big Twelve was Atrocious, and after viewing the game between KU and Nebraska, He was dead on. Two phantom fouls on Sasha Kahn in the first two minutes of the game and numerous other events during the game, made Coach Knights credibility improve in my books 100 percent. It is pathetic that a major conference can do no better than the group of officials that is has, and the fact that they fined Bobby for his opinion was also a travesty, after all truth is truth, C'mon Big Twelve, clean up your act, or your officials anyway.

Exactly; I am NOT a fan of Knight at all, but this time he hit the nail squarely on the head. :D

kenny1937
02-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Watching the game between KU and KState, the KState coach had every reason to be upset, when the T was called on him, it seems that the officials have tunnel vision, thay see only what they want to see. I am a KU Fan and was glad they won the game, but that could have just as easely been us and the situation needs to be addressed by the League, since they are the only authoritative source that can fix it.

Chiefster
02-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Watching the game between KU and KState, the KState coach had every reason to be upset, when the T was called on him, it seems that the officials have tunnel vision, thay see only what they want to see. I am a KU Fan and was glad they won the game, but that could have just as easely been us and the situation needs to be addressed by the League, since they are the only authoritative source that can fix it.

Agreed; hey could I borrow that tape?

kenny1937
02-21-2007, 02:55 AM
You bet Chiefster, just come by and pick it up.

Chiefster
02-21-2007, 07:56 AM
You bet Chiefster, just come by and pick it up.

Thanks K-dude! Awesome game, and your assessment of the refs are spot on!

kenny1937
03-02-2007, 07:23 PM
The game with Oklahoma, was an awsome example of officiating mishandling, In my younger days I was an official and I can spot the things that are going on. It is the College players in these games I feel sorry for. It is still up to the League to correct the situation, which apparently is not going to happen.

:1374: :hyper: :sign0023:

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 10:19 AM
The game with Oklahoma, was an awsome example of officiating mishandling, In my younger days I was an official and I can spot the things that are going on. It is the College players in these games I feel sorry for. It is still up to the League to correct the situation, which apparently is not going to happen.

:1374: :hyper: :sign0023:

Well it's not as bad when the officiating is bad for both teams; I'm just wondering when we will get officiating that's good for both teams.

kenny1937
03-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I hope by thrusday, and friday, KU is in the upper bracket, and will probably face Oklahoma and Kansas State befor facing Texas A&M in the Championship game. A&M will probably go through the lower bracket.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247: :34: :jumprope:

Chiefster
03-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I hope by thrusday, and friday, KU is in the upper bracket, and will probably face Oklahoma and Kansas State befor facing Texas A&M in the Championship game. A&M will probably go through the lower bracket.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247: :34: :jumprope:

I'm actually more interested in how they'll do in the NCAA.

kenny1937
03-06-2007, 03:31 PM
:mgrenadelaunchersmi Yep, that bothers me too, I am not sure we will get past the first game, but I have my fingers crossed, so for now, GO KU!!

:band23: :smilies_musik45: :punk:

Chiefster
03-06-2007, 06:07 PM
:mgrenadelaunchersmi Yep, that bothers me too, I am not sure we will get past the first game, but I have my fingers crossed, so for now, GO KU!!

:band23: :smilies_musik45: :punk:

Time for Self to break out of his one and done funk.