PDA

View Full Version : To my friends at Chiefscrowd !

YZILLA
12-18-2007, 09:25 PM
OK, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am glad I came to the chiefscrowd , and I am glad I became a member of the Chiefscrowd. I have gotten so much this year from many of you , Laughter, headaches, support and most importantly friendship. I have gotten to meet many of you in person and I hope to meet many more ! I have been thinking alot lately about what is truly important in life for me as I watch my father-in-law dying slowly before my eyes . ( I hope we get to keep him through Christmas ) . I Learned that nothing to me is more important than God, Family and Friends. I just want to tell each of you who has been a part of my life this year , Thank you ! I appreciate the way you make my life better ! I hope you all have a very good holiday season and I wish all of you Good health and get everything you need in life ! God bless you all ! .....Ryan (YZILLA)

DrunkHillbilly
12-18-2007, 09:30 PM
OK, I just wanted to start off by saying that I am glad I came to the chiefscrowd , and I am glad I became a member of the Chiefscrowd. I have gotten so much this year from many of you , Laughter, headaches, support and most importantly friendship. I have gotten to meet many of you in person and I hope to meet many more ! I have been thinking alot lately about what is truly important in life for me as I watch my father-in-law dying slowly before my eyes . ( I hope we get to keep him through Christmas ) . I Learned that nothing to me is more important than God, Family and Friends. I just want to tell each of you who has been a part of my life this year , Thank you ! I appreciate the way you make my life better ! I hope you all have a very good holiday season and I wish all of you Good health and get everything you need in life ! God bless you all ! .....Ryan (YZILLA)
God bless ya in this trying time. I hope you are able to enjoy some special times with your In law before god renders his soul. Stay stong for your wife. She will need you more than ever! All of this seems so meaningless when things like this occur. Good luck and god speed.

Guru
12-18-2007, 09:53 PM
It was great meeting you and your wife as well Ryan. I look forward to spending time with you both again.

As always, my prayers to you and your family and I hope you have a very merry Christmas with your FIL.

hermhater
12-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I hope you get to spend as much quality time with the family this holiday season as possible.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

I'm sure God has a special place for your father in law, and he will be welcome in heaven. Stay strong for your family, and let them know you all have our support.

The Crowd wouldn't be the same without you guy!

It has been my pleasure as well to get to know more and more folks from Chiefs Crowd, and thanks once again for the tickets this week, it really meant a lot.

timsatt1
12-18-2007, 10:40 PM

Good post, good to know ya! if he has accepted Jesus Christ, then he is about to have the greatest experience ever...even though you guys will have a hard time with him not physically being there.

rbedgood
12-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Wow, a normal(ish) post from TimSatt.

Yzilla, I hope and pray that your wife, kids and rest of the family can enjoy one more Christmas together with your FIL.

God Bless.

Canada
12-19-2007, 12:03 AM
My prayers are with you and your family!!

tammietailgator
12-19-2007, 12:08 AM
God bless you and your family Yzilla. You are all in my prayers. I haven't gotten the pleasure of meeting you all in person, but I will. I have also been going through a tough time with a good friend who has cancer and another who's daughter has leukemia. This site kinda takes me away from the thoughts and endless searches on the web that can consume you, if not careful. I pray for miracles this Christmas... they may not be what we want, but they are what He wants... and that is what is important.

http://www.ksbj.org/eblogs/morningShow/?p=113

This is a good listen.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 12:13 AM
yeah i actually would have more "normal" posts, but coach pays me $.15/post to create controversy, not to be normal.

Classy guy.

He was expressing sincere sentiment.

prough91
12-19-2007, 03:35 AM
yeah i actually would have more "normal" posts, but coach pays me $.15/post to create controversy, not to be normal.

Dude, seriously, for one time quit being a ****.

rbedgood
12-19-2007, 03:42 AM
Dude, seriously, for one time quit being a ****.

BACK ON TOPIC...YZilla, all of us send our prayers/wishes/whatever said person believes in, to you and your family.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 03:56 AM
Thanks Rich.

Merry Christmas with the entire family Ryan.

God bless.

tornadospotter
12-19-2007, 09:38 AM
God bless you and your family. I know what you are going thru, we went thru that in Feb of this year. My wife has been taking it very hard this holiday season. We have been considering anti depressants for her. Spend as much time as you can with your FIL.

YZILLA
12-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the support everyone ! I really appreciate each and EVERY one of you !

hermhater
12-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the support everyone ! I really appreciate each and EVERY one of you !

We're here for ya bud!

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 02:47 PM
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers Ryan. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

God bless!

McLovin
12-20-2007, 01:22 AM
You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers Ryan. May you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

God bless!

Ditto not that I am too lazy to post my own but this sums it up entirely, God Bless.

chief31
12-20-2007, 02:03 AM
I'm not very good at sentimental situations, but I hope everything goes well for you. You have been a great asset to the crowd. I hope that you will continue to be so.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:13 AM
I'm not very good at sentimental situations, but I hope everything goes well for you. You have been a great asset to the crowd. I hope that you will continue to be so.

That's what she said...

:D