PDA

View Full Version : So What DOES Herm Think of the Fans?

Hayvern
12-19-2007, 01:20 AM
The following statement was from his press conference:

"rather them let their emotions out on the football team then to take it home and do something crazy at home. "

So wait, does this really mean what I think it means? I think Herm is trying to say that the KC fans are a bunch of drunken hillbillies that do not know how to control their anger and who have the perpensity to go home and beat the wife, kids, and the dog because the team lost today.

Guru
12-19-2007, 01:25 AM
Herm is an idiot. And if he really thinks that is remotely true, he needs to leave ASAP as his life would be in jeopardy here.

prough91
12-19-2007, 02:45 AM

"rather them let their emotions out on the football team then to take it home and do something crazy at home. "

So wait, does this really mean what I think it means? I think Herm is trying to say that the KC fans are a bunch of drunken hillbillies that do not know how to control their anger and who have the perpensity to go home and beat the wife, kids, and the dog because the team lost today.

Have you met drunkhillbilly?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Guru
12-19-2007, 02:49 AM

Have you?

prough91
12-19-2007, 03:33 AM
Have you?

*****NOT APPROPRIATE*****

hermhater
12-19-2007, 04:00 AM

OMFG...

I stopped listening to his stupid *** because he was pissing me off so much I wanted to take a swing at him...

He is really freakin' lucky he waited to say that after I left Arrowhead...

I would have taken him home and beaten him down there!@!@

:mob:

Hayvern
12-19-2007, 10:17 AM

No, that was just a shameless ploy to draw more attention to my post by making a reference that included the screen name of another member. It was kind of this play on words type thing.

And guess what??? It worked!!!

DrunkHillbilly
12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
deleted
Nope!! My kids are spoiled rotten!! Straight A's in school, both on the honor roll! Although my son did get in trouble for hitting a kid over the head with his lunch tray about 3 weeks ago for picking on a LD student in a wheelchair. I gave him a high five on the way out of the principle's office!!

****NOT APPROPRIATE****

greg3564
12-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Prough, talk about me and my kids in a negative manner again and I will hunt you down from 1000 miles away and rip your f*#@in skull apart bud!! Not cool!

Great, another internet Rambo. Lighten up hillbilly.

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 12:47 PM

In a word: "Yes."

DrunkHillbilly
12-19-2007, 01:16 PM
Great, another internet Rambo. Lighten up hillbilly.
Not at all. I live in Az. I'll meet ya anytime for a beer and whatever!!

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Nope!! My kids are spoiled rotten!! Straight A's in school, both on the honor roll! Although my son did get in trouble for hitting a kid over the head with his lunch tray about 3 weeks ago for picking on a LD student in a wheelchair. I gave him a high five on the way out of the principle's office!!

Easy Frances; I don't think he was serious, and if he was I would be the first to take your side in the matter, but I'm not going to stand idly buy and allow physical threats to stand.

DrunkHillbilly
12-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Easy Frances; I don't think he was serious, and if he was I would be the first to take your side in the matter, but I'm not going to stand idly buy and allow physical threats to stand.
"Any of you homos touch my sh!t, and I'll kill ya" Great movie!!

I don't take kindly to people insinuating me beating my kids! That kind of stuff gets people in trouble! So I would guess you won't let that stand either?

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 01:34 PM
"Any of you homos touch my sh!t, and I'll kill ya" Great movie!!

I don't take kindly to people insinuating me beating my kids! That kind of stuff gets people in trouble! So I would guess you won't let that stand either?

I'll take this up with you in PM.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Attacking peoples kids ain't cool.

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Attacking peoples kids ain't cool.

The situation to this point has been resolved, and for the record: there was never an attack on anyones kids.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 02:19 PM
The situation to this point has been resolved, and for the record: there was never an attack on anyones kids.

Cool.
:bananen_smilies046:

Guru
12-19-2007, 03:49 PM
Closing this thread down. It serves no purpose.

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Closing this thread down. It serves no purpose.

Good call; should have done that myself.