PDA

View Full Version : First Post...

jerhart
12-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Hey all I am new to this forum. Just thought I would rattle off some early morning facts about me..... I am super bummed about this season...My xmas list consist of an O-line, Dbacks....oh and I am willing to donate CP, Herm, AND LJ (I know I may get burned for saying this, but not a fan of LJ)....oh and I am gettin married at Arrowhead this spring...really wish we could have been 500 at least.... :11:
-Josh

Canada
12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the Crowd brother.:bananen_smilies046:You will find your sentiments repeated here by several others!! Congrats on getting married at Arrowhead....if u need a best man let me know!!

luv
12-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Welcome! Married at Arrowhead? I'm completely jealous! Congrats!

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Hey all I am new to this forum. Just thought I would rattle off some early morning facts about me..... I am super bummed about this season...My xmas list consist of an O-line, Dbacks....oh and I am willing to donate CP, Herm, AND LJ (I know I may get burned for saying this, but not a fan of LJ)....oh and I am gettin married at Arrowhead this spring...really wish we could have been 500 at least.... :11:
-Josh

Welcome aboard! :)

Oh, it would take a whole lot more then saying that about LJ to get you banned; in fact there are many opinions here that would coincide with yours.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Well at least you are getting the old ball and chain permanently attached at such a great place as Arrowhead!

Congrats!

:lol:

chief31
12-20-2007, 04:34 AM
-Josh

Primarily shared opinions there. And good luck with allowing Uncle Sam into your personal relationship. :D

anaeelbackwards
12-20-2007, 04:41 AM
-Josh

actually its quite the opposite.... LJ is a sore subject in this room, as should be.

and congratulations on chosing our "home away from home" as your marriage spot. GOOD CHOICE. :yahoo:

if only know you could get QUEEN CARL or HERMAN's SERMON to perform the ceremony, now that would be a site. im just playin on that one.

:welcome: to the jungle new friend!

Guru
12-20-2007, 05:33 AM
Well at least you are getting the old ball and chain permanently attached at such a great place as Arrowhead!

Congrats!

We are still trying to get the ball and chain known as Carl off.

jerhart
12-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Thanks all....worst part is being out of the KC atmosphere and in this 'purple pride' crap....Although I am a huge Adrian Peterson (go Big XII) I miss my Chiefs. Thank god we beat the vikes though....had a lot riding on that game....same cant be said about the Pack tho :-(

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 04:06 PM
We are still trying to get the ball and chain known as Carl off.

Ummmm, I ain't touchin that; not a task I will ever undertake.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 04:08 PM
actually its quite the opposite.... LJ is a sore subject in this room, as should be.

and congratulations on chosing our "home away from home" as your marriage spot. GOOD CHOICE. :yahoo:

if only know you could get QUEEN CARL or HERMAN's SERMON to perform the ceremony, now that would be a site. im just playin on that one.

:welcome: to the jungle new friend!

Did you by chance attend Pittburg State University? (Pittsburg Kansas)

hermhater
12-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Ummmm, I ain't touchin that; not a task I will ever undertake.

Heh!

spiman
12-21-2007, 11:14 PM
I want a picture of you in a red tux at your wedding..Welcome sucker to the ball and chain society.

hermhater
12-21-2007, 11:16 PM
I want a picture of you in a red tux at your wedding..Welcome sucker to the ball and chain society.

Hilarious man!

I would love to see that too!!

jerhart
12-22-2007, 02:05 PM
Sorry guys no red tux...but we will have customized chief jerseys :D Tried to get KC wolf there but the hairy thing charges $300 and hour!!!!

Chiefster
12-22-2007, 10:49 PM
Sorry guys no red tux...but we will have customized chief jerseys :D Tried to get KC wolf there but the hairy thing charges $300 and hour!!!!

Pay him buy check then afterwards stop payment on it. :D

hermhater
12-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Pay him buy check then afterwards stop payment on it. :D

Shame on you Chiefster!

You are gonna get the new guy hurt!

KC Wolf is a hairy stud!

prough91
12-23-2007, 12:49 AM
Shame on you Chiefster!

You are gonna get the new guy hurt!

KC Wolf is a hairy stud!

So...many...jokes. Head...going...to...explode.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/224.jpg

hermhater
12-23-2007, 01:49 AM
So...many...jokes. Head...going...to...explode.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/224.jpg

Scanners!

jerhart was the one that called KC Wolf hairy, and no one can doubt he is a stud after gang tackling that drunk guy!

:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 02:04 AM
My favorite player!!!!!!