PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn Spears, 15, pregnant.

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Unbelievable! Unfortunately, she is too young to understand the opportunity she had and what she is now losing.

i think she would have been bigger than britney spears.

well at least her and her family have enough money to support this child.

if you ask me, britney and jamie lynn's parents are not good parents at all. At 15, she should have been protected better.

anaeelbackwards
12-19-2007, 01:33 PM
does it get more trailer park than that? no offense to anyone who lives in trailers, some of my family do. crazy

luv
12-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I thought she was 16.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah it turns out she is 16, so that makes it ok.

luv
12-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Yeah it turns out she is 16, so that makes it ok.
WTF? Completely NOT what I was saying.

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 01:57 PM
This just goes to show that stupidity is not exclusive only to the poor and underprivileged.

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 04:36 PM
i dont think it was the stupidity on Jaime's part, but on her parents.

God knows if my parent wasnt watching my every move at 16, i would be having sex at the rate of a dog.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 05:56 PM

God knows if my parent wasnt watching my every move at 16, i would be having sex at the rate of a dog.

She could have had her BF wear a condom...

Kids screw up all the time, whether their parents are watching them or not...

(sniff...)

Canada
12-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Is there seriously a thread about this?? Who cares...people question parents, but they really don't know the situation. She should have had someone wear a condom, honestly who f'in cares??

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 06:15 PM

Parents may have contributed to the problem, but the responsibility is not completely theirs but is shared IMO.

...And what about the sperm donor???

Canada
12-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Parents may have contributed to the problem, but the responsibility is not completely theirs but is shared IMO.

Like I say....the only thing that anyone knows about the whole situation is what they "heard" on TMZ or Perez Hilton. No one knows but everyone gets to judge. Its a joke

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Like I say....the only thing that anyone knows about the whole situation is what they "heard" on TMZ or Perez Hilton. No one knows but everyone gets to judge. Its a joke

Agreed.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 06:39 PM

Trust me man, that sperm donor knew what he was doing!

He is set for life now!

:lol:

hermhater
12-19-2007, 06:43 PM

You're wrong!

She is blabbing all about it to the tabloids!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/206.jpg

Whoever the guy was that did her was, he now has access to an *** load of child support once Jamie starts acting like Britney!

I also think it's funny that her teen pregnancy is more important than Katie Holmes being Mother of the Year! (she got a little part of the front page next to Jamie!)

Canada
12-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Trust me man, that sperm donor knew what he was doing!

He is set for life now!

As long as he dosen't spend too much time in the can for bangin a minor.

Canada
12-19-2007, 07:28 PM
You're wrong!

Whoever the guy was that did her was, he now has access to an *** load of child support once Jamie starts acting like Britney!

I also think it's funny that her teen pregnancy is more important than Katie Holmes being Mother of the Year! (she got a little part of the front page next to Jamie!)

sorry, I didnt know you were quoting something as reliable as a tabloid. My bad :iamwithstupid:

McLovin
12-19-2007, 07:31 PM
Thats what kept me from hitting it, heck if she was 18 I would hit it. Now as far as her sister, hey Brit if ya read this hit me up, Ill make a housecall.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 08:17 PM

I am assuming he is a minor also!

Nothing against the law there, just wholesome juvenile fun!

For that matter didn't Jerry Lee Lewis marry his 14 year old cousin down in Louisiana?

Canada
12-19-2007, 08:51 PM

For that matter didn't Jerry Lee Lewis marry his 14 year old cousin down in Louisiana?

That's not what your tabloids are saying!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 09:29 PM

That's not what your tabloids are saying!

Here's an interesting article from CNN describing the hippocrisy of different states and how they deal with consensual sex between teenagers.

It seems it will depend on where it happened... Louisiana, or California?

Interesting...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/19/spears.statutory.rape/?iref=mpstoryview

chief31
12-19-2007, 10:19 PM
I have a friend who is forever labeled as a sex offender for having relations with the mother of his child. He was 20, and she was 17. They already had a child together, and the two had been living together for a few months when her mother decided that she no longer liked him. So, she decided to press charges. Now, he has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

So when someone is his area decides to do a search for child molesters, his name will come up.

But, let's all remember to be overly protective and chicken-s***.

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I have a friend who is forever labeled as a sex offender for having relations with the mother of his child. He was 20, and she was 17. They already had a child together, and the two had been living together for a few months when her mother decided that she no longer liked him. So, she decided to press charges. Now, he has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

So when someone is his area decides to do a search for child molesters, his name will come up.

that is BS. I think there should be at least a 5 year allowance with ppl 15 or maybe 16 and over. in other words a 21 year old can do it with a 16 year old without it being rape. Maybe 5 years is too much but somewhere close to that, 4 years or something.

But a 20 year old and 17 year old and the damn LAW wants to interfere with that? Government is retarted in many ways.

Canada
12-19-2007, 11:26 PM
I have no problem with protecting childeren from sex offenders. Maybe the situation your friend was in was kinda ****ty (Chief31) but I am glad that sex offenders have to register themselves.

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I have no problem with protecting childeren from sex offenders. Maybe the situation your friend was in was kinda ****ty (Chief31) but I am glad that sex offenders have to register themselves.

i am glad that real sex offenders have to register themselves, but in this case, 20 and 17...come on. two people old enough to think for themselves.

but then again she did press charges.....and men in court always get the raw end of the deal, just the way the system works. if she said it, it must be true.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:36 PM
i am glad that real sex offenders have to register themselves, but in this case, 20 and 17...come on. two people old enough to think for themselves.

but then again she did press charges.....and men in court always get the raw end of the deal, just the way the system works. if she said it, it must be true.

I thought he meant it was the girlfriends mother, not the mother of his child...

Could be wrong though...

Canada
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
No to be a dick but if the law is don't bang a 17 year old...then don't bang a 17 year old and there will be no trouble. I may not agree with the law, but if u break it then u deal with the consequences.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM

Sure... it's a friend....

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM
No to be a dick but if the law is don't bang a 17 year old...then don't bang a 17 year old and there will be no trouble. I may not agree with the law, but if u break it then u deal with the consequences.

What? I like to play with soap. I like how it slips all around.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:39 PM
No to be a dick but if the law is don't bang a 17 year old...then don't bang a 17 year old and there will be no trouble. I may not agree with the law, but if u get caught then u deal with the consequences.

FYR dude!

You didn't get caught breaking the law while in America, but you still did it...

:D

Canada
12-19-2007, 11:40 PM
ok given the right (or should i say wrong) situation, if you are with a really attractive 17 year old..and you are 20 and you are alone....what straight man is going to say "we cant have sex, it is against the law."

i dont know that man.

Sure...but that is the choice u make. If u were standing beside Hilter 50 years ago would you shoot him know it is against the law? Sure...but u still have to deal with the consequences.

chief31
12-19-2007, 11:45 PM

I think that if it is a bad enough crime to punish them for the rest of their lives like that, then why not just kill them?

Agreed. But it is the law that I am complaining about.

In the above situation, him, her, and her mother all accepted what was going on, then when the mother got mad at him for something else, (Not sure what exactly that was) then she abused the legal system, and used it to her advantage.

No matter what set her off, it wasn't the charges that she wound-up pursuing. And the legal system was more than happy to prosecute him.

Now, my friend can be a ****-head and may have deserved to have been punished. But not for that.

Canada? What will you do when the law says no more drinking alcohol?

Canada
12-20-2007, 01:14 AM
I think that if it is a bad enough crime to punish them for the rest of their lives like that, then why not just kill them?

Agreed. But it is the law that I am complaining about.

In the above situation, him, her, and her mother all accepted what was going on, then when the mother got mad at him for something else, (Not sure what exactly that was) then she abused the legal system, and used it to her advantage.

No matter what set her off, it wasn't the charges that she wound-up pursuing. And the legal system was more than happy to prosecute him.

Now, my friend can be a ****-head and may have deserved to have been punished. But not for that.

Canada? What will you do when the law says no more drinking alcohol?

If they are actual child molestors....go ahead and kill them. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

As far as the law....I agree. Maybe it is not fair, and if the law says no more alcohol then I smoke more weed. If I choose to drink when it is illegal then I deal with the consequences. Weed has not always been legal here and I still smoked it and if I got caught then I would pay the penalty.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 01:39 AM
If they are actual child molestors....go ahead and kill them. I am not going to lose any sleep over it.

As far as the law....I agree. Maybe it is not fair, and if the law says no more alcohol then I smoke more weed. If I choose to drink when it is illegal then I deal with the consequences. Weed has not always been legal here and I still smoked it and if I got caught then I would pay the penalty.

Are you freakin' kidding me???

How in the hell is a 20 year old guy supposed to get the death penalty for having consensual sex with the 17 year old mother of his kid?

Or is this a joke about Canada not having the death penalty?

:sign0153:

McLovin
12-20-2007, 01:44 AM

How in the hell is a 20 year old guy supposed to get the death penalty for having consensual sex with the 17 year old mother of his kid?

I believe Canada was talking about the 45 year old scumbag that has sex with a 3 year old, or even a 20 year old scumbag that has sex with a 5 year old, and to that I think lethal injection is too nice.

I agree with Canada, if they are child molesters then kill them.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 01:49 AM
I believe Canada was talking about the 45 year old scumbag that has sex with a 3 year old, or even a 20 year old scumbag that has sex with a 5 year old, and to that I think lethal injection is too nice.

I agree with Canada, if they are child molesters then kill them.

I didn't read far enough down in the thread I guess, I'm down with just shooting them.

I thought we were talking about an 18 year old getting a 16 year old pregnant.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 02:01 AM

Well, I don't agree with the death penalty here, but it is still statutory rape.

chief31
12-20-2007, 02:14 AM
Well, I don't agree with the death penalty here, but it is still statutory rape.

By law? Yes. By morallity? I don't think so.

Just because something is written law, doesn't make it right.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 02:16 AM
By law? Yes. By morallity? I don't think so.

Just because something is written law, doesn't make it right.

Granted, but in the real "legal" world; that is how the law sees it should her parents choose to press charges.

chief31
12-20-2007, 02:20 AM

Granted, but in the real "legal" world; that is how the law sees it should her parents choose to press charges.

Yeah. I learned that lesson from my friend. But, if the mother was allowing it, then decided to press charges later.... Isn't she equally as guilty as he is? (Morally?)

Guru
12-20-2007, 02:22 AM
You're wrong!

Mother of the year? Are you kidding me? What has SHE done that other mothers have not?

I am so sick of Tom Cruise.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeah. I learned that lesson from my friend. But, if the mother was allowing it, then decided to press charges later.... Isn't she equally as guilty as he is? (Morally?)

Haven't you learned yet morals are unimportant unless you're running for office?

chief31
12-20-2007, 02:27 AM
Mother of the year? Are you kidding me? What has SHE done that other mothers have not?

Well, considering all of the controversy surrounding that family, she has at least done a good job of keeping her childs name out the limelight. (Opposite Britney)

Other than that? I wouldn't have a clue. I think that she is a celebrity, which clearly makes her the mother of the year. Lol.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 02:28 AM

Strange as hell, I agree.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 02:32 AM

Morally perhaps, but I don't know about legally. I don't know if a case of guilt by association could be made here or not.

anaeelbackwards
12-20-2007, 02:41 AM
i heard on the radio that Lynn Spears (Britney and Jamie's mother) is coming out with some book on parenting.

and now is being put on hold.

i wonder why.?!?!?

hermhater
12-20-2007, 02:50 AM
i heard on the radio that Lynn Spears (Britney and Jamie's mother) is coming out with some book on parenting.

i wonder why.?!?!?

Hmmmm...

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 03:02 AM

i wonder why.?!?!?

HA! :lol:

anaeelbackwards
12-20-2007, 03:05 AM
ehhh dont really care about it, but just to confirm what i heard on the radio. :11:

Lynne Spears' Book Delayed Indefinitely

10 hours ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Lynne Spears' book about parenting has been delayed indefinitely, her publisher said Wednesday. Lindsey Nobles, a spokeswoman for Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., said Wednesday that the memoir by the mother of Britney Spears was put on hold last week.
She declined to comment on whether the delay was connected to the revelation that Spears' 16-year-old daughter, Jamie Lynn, is pregnant.
"I can tell you that we are standing behind Lynne and supporting her decision to be with her family at this time," Nobles told The Associated Press.
"Pop Culture Mom: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" was initially scheduled for release May 11, Mother's Day. Spears, the mother of three children with ex-husband Jamie Spears, had been working with a Michigan-based freelancer since March on the memoir chronicling Spears' experiences raising a family in the public eye.
Jamie Lynn Spears, star of Nickelodeon's "Zoey 101" and sister of Britney, told OK! magazine in its new issue that she's expecting her first child and the father is boyfriend Casey Aldridge.
Nobles and representatives for Britney Spears said they did not know how Lynne Spears could be reached for comment about the status of her book.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 03:07 AM
I'm convinced the whole family are idiots. :lol:
j/k

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:10 AM
I'm convinced the whole family are idiots. :lol:
j/k

I have been saying that KFed is the most able person in that family to take care of it.

It sounds crazy, but I have been proven right.

Canada
12-20-2007, 07:48 AM
I have been saying that KFed is the most able person in that family to take care of it.

It sounds crazy, but I have been proven right.

Anyone talking about "Kfed, tom cruise or the spears family" in this thread should hold on to their man card tightly!!