PDA

View Full Version : Peta's Michael Vick Snowglobe!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 03:18 PM
Click on the "Dogfighter Michael Vick" link on the side of the globe!

You can grab the snow globe with your mouse and shake it around! Watch what happens to Vick when you do!

:lol:

http://www.peta.org/feat/holidaysnowglobe/index.asp

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 03:29 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol:

hermhater
12-19-2007, 03:30 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!!!! :lol:

I better quote ya' so everyone knows who I'm talking about!

:lol: :D

Isn't that hilarious???

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 03:39 PM
I better quote ya' so everyone knows who I'm talking about!

:lol: :D

Isn't that hilarious???

:bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
12-19-2007, 09:07 PM
Actually I think it is pure stupidity, another reason for me to hate PETA. Like I really needed another.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Actually I think it is pure stupidity, another reason for me to hate PETA. Like I really needed another.

You don't like to see Vick thrown around the globe like a rag doll?

You do like animals right?

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
i like animals, but i dont worship animals as gods like peta does.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:06 PM
i like animals, but i dont worship animals as gods like peta does.

I thought PETA was for the ethical treatment of animals?

I am no vegetarian, and I wear leather, but what is wrong with not killing for sport (and no other reason), or stopping the extinction of species?

I thought God told us to be good stewards of the earth?

Funny how some people (not you DTFan4life, I don't know you well enough yet) like to use parts of the Bible that suits them, and forget other parts...

Huh...

McLovin
12-19-2007, 11:16 PM

I am no vegetarian, and I wear leather, but what is wrong with not killing for sport (and no other reason), or stopping the extinction of species?

Funny how some people (not you DTFan4life, I don't know you well enough yet) like to use parts of the Bible that suits them, and forget other parts...

Huh...
PETA could I stress could, be a good organization, but they are far far too extreme. PETA values animal life over human life, I agree again what Bad Newz Kennels did was wrong, I am not totally sold on Mike Vick being the main person responsible. I feel that he was the most visual person they could go after and for that he became the fall guy. I feel that Mike Vick would be far more of an asset to the fight against cruelty to animals if he would have been made to continue in the NFL and donate time and money to anti-dogfighting causes rather then costing taxpayers money sitting in prison.

I am also very very aware that Mike Vick participated in dogfighting which I feel is wrong but from what I understand is the way a lot of people from the south are brought up and dont at all feel is wrong. While others in the NFL and in society in general can kill others and be slapped on the hand.

I am not against Michael Vick being punished for what he did I just think that the penalty should at least fit the crime if not benefit the crime. Vick doesn't do anyone any good sitting in jail. And a murder who is out on the streets to make room for Vick does nothing but harm society.

McLovin
12-19-2007, 11:20 PM

Huh...

And for what it is worth, while I think it should be humane and no living thing should be tortured etc, I feel that Pit Bulls and Rottweilers have absolutely no redeeming values as animals and should be humanly euthanized as they were bred to fight.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
No argument there, except for the fact that Vick lied to everyone about what he did.

When you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, drop the cookie.

Don't hide it behind your back and deny it is there when all it takes is a parent to reach around your back to prove you wrong.

I also agree that PETA goes WAY overboard, but they don't really have much choice...

Animals can't speak for themselves...

Sad all around.

The snow globe was meant to be something fun, not controversial from me.

Canada
12-19-2007, 11:23 PM
I like to eat animals....especially cows and chickens!!

tornadospotter
12-19-2007, 11:24 PM

Huh...
Ok this could be bad! I love my pets, and I do beleve that we should be good stewards of the earth. But Peta goes to far in what they do.

McLovin
12-19-2007, 11:25 PM
People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 11:29 PM
PETA could I stress could, be a good organization, but they are far far too extreme. PETA values animal life over human life, I agree again what Bad Newz Kennels did was wrong, I am not totally sold on Mike Vick being the main person responsible. I feel that he was the most visual person they could go after and for that he became the fall guy. I feel that Mike Vick would be far more of an asset to the fight against cruelty to animals if he would have been made to continue in the NFL and donate time and money to anti-dogfighting causes rather then costing taxpayers money sitting in prison.

I am also very very aware that Mike Vick participated in dogfighting which I feel is wrong but from what I understand is the way a lot of people from the south are brought up and dont at all feel is wrong. While others in the NFL and in society in general can kill others and be slapped on the hand.

I am not against Michael Vick being punished for what he did I just think that the penalty should at least fit the crime if not benefit the crime. Vick doesn't do anyone any good sitting in jail. And a murder who is out on the streets to make room for Vick does nothing but harm society.

that is my point. the extremeness of the organization.

but as far as michael vick is concerned, i think that the law cannot look at michael vick as a millionaire that can contribute to educating ppl against animal cruelty, etc.

the las HAS TO BE BLIND to anything like that. The person's race, religion, lifestyle...NOTHING can influence the outcome of justice.

now, i do not know what his sentence was, but i think it is less than a year behind bars, which sounds like he got a good end of the deal, could have been much worse.

jail time should do him good.

Canada
12-19-2007, 11:29 PM
23 months

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:30 PM
People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals

Hilarious!!!

:lol:

tornadospotter
12-19-2007, 11:31 PM

People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals
I do love a good grilled steak, about 1 1/2 inches thick, and red in the middle. BBQ Chicken, dang I am getting hungry!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:32 PM

but as far as michael vick is concerned, i think that the law cannot look at michael vick as a millionaire that can contribute to educating ppl against animal cruelty, etc.

the las HAS TO BE BLIND to anything like that. The person's race, religion, lifestyle...NOTHING can influence the outcome of justice.

now, i do not know what his sentence was, but i think it is less than a year behind bars, which sounds like he got a good end of the deal, could have been much worse.

23 months

Canada is right it was 23 months.

Respect the friggin' friends from up north or accept the consequences nOOb!

:sign0104:

tornadospotter
12-19-2007, 11:33 PM
People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals
I do like this PETA!!!!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I do love a good grilled steak, about 1 1/2 inches thick, and red in the middle. BBQ Chicken, dang I am getting hungry!

Kudos to all of the above!

I am getting hungry as well...

I think I will eat me some barley, hops and malt...

Ahhhh liquid bread!

DTFan4life
12-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Kudos to all of the above!

I am getting hungry as well...

I think I will eat me some barley, hops and malt...

Ahhhh liquid bread!

time for me to heat up some cambells chunky soup to feed my nfl hunger. it has meat in it...just not enough.

McLovin
12-20-2007, 12:01 AM

Actually the reason for me thinking that Vick shouldn't be in jail long has more to do with the crime and less to do with the money, Again I am very against dogfighting, I had a friend that his dog was stolen to be bait for fighting dogs then dumped on the street barely alive and missing limbs and such. Those people should be strung up. I just think that the penalty should more fit the crime, people in the NFL have gotten less of a sentence for murder (Ray Lewis) http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/features/bloody_monday/news/2000/02/25/part1/