PDA

View Full Version : Just speculating....

nigeriannightmare
12-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Man when you are on a 7 game losing skid, especially in a 16 game season, you really start to think the worst. What would you, members of this forum, think if I thought that Herm is trying to get all of the old regime out...Tony G, Will Shields, Wille Roaf,Trent Green, Dante Hall, Al Saunders, I mean Tony is here having an esxcellent season, breaking all sorts of records, playing his heart out every game. You think Herm is trying to get him to ask out, especially if Carl leaves. I don't know just what I am thinking right now.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 05:54 PM
Herm usually gets his players injured to get rid of them, but I wouldn't put it past him to try and get rid of the entire team...

He doesn't know any better...

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Who knows what lurks in the heart of Herm

Guru
12-19-2007, 06:23 PM
absolutely ZERO. He has no heart.

Chiefster
12-19-2007, 07:03 PM

True dat!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 08:26 PM

Not even the Shadow knows!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/207.jpg

(That's for you old timer!)

Sure he does, it's just 2 sizes too small!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/208.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

:lol:

spiman
12-19-2007, 08:31 PM
That pic of the shadow is way old-Where is the remake photo, with Alec Baldwin?

hermhater
12-19-2007, 08:40 PM
That pic of the shadow is way old-Where is the remake photo, with Alec Baldwin?

Like I said in the post it was for Chiefster!

Here's one from our millenium!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/209.jpg

:D

spiman
12-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Better-I'm just as old buttt-Nonething like Techno color-Wow! flash- back

nigeriannightmare
12-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Not even the Shadow knows!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/207.jpg

(That's for you old timer!)

Sure he does, it's just 2 sizes too small!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/208.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Am I dating myself if don't know who the hell you are talking about...

hermhater
12-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Am I dating myself if don't know who the hell you are talking about...

The Shadow perhaps...

If you don't know who the Grinch is, then I guess you are still a fetus!

nigeriannightmare
12-19-2007, 10:06 PM
The Shadow perhaps...

If you don't know who the Grinch is, then I guess you are still a fetus!

My wife just looke at me like I was crazy because I did LOL!!!!!

hermhater
12-19-2007, 10:13 PM
My wife just looke at me like I was crazy because I did LOL!!!!!

Because you did what?

Know who the Grinch is?

Doesn't everybody?

chief31
12-19-2007, 10:23 PM
I noticed right away that Herm was trying to rid himself of players from the previous coaching staff.

I just hope that he is going to make exceptions for guys like JA and DJ. Although I believe that it was silly to have gotten rid of guys like Tynes, Hall and T-Rich anyway.

hermhater
12-19-2007, 11:10 PM
I noticed right away that Herm was trying to rid himself of players from the previous coaching staff.

I just hope that he is going to make exceptions for guys like JA and DJ. Although I believe that it was silly to have gotten rid of guys like Tynes, Hall and T-Rich anyway.

Did Herm learn that from Parcells chief31?

chief31
12-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Did Herm learn that from Parcells chief31?

I couldn't say. But I was very worried that JA wasn't going to be here this season, when he was trying to get a new contract last offseason.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 12:23 AM
I couldn't say. But I was very worried that JA wasn't going to be here this season, when he was trying to get a new contract last offseason.

You mean he was gonna leave to get something better, or Carl was disturbed about his drinking behavior and he and Herm weren't gonna let him back?

I am now scared after the fact.

greg3564
12-20-2007, 12:33 AM
Jared Allen is not going anywhere. The Chiefs would be the laughing stock of the NFL if they did that. Ok, we already are. But, JA will get a prime contract to stay. His play is at a level few others in the league can match on the defensive side of the ball.

They'll sign him and then see how much money they have for two CB's.

McLovin
12-20-2007, 12:39 AM
I think our saving grace on JA was the DUI. I may be wrong but I wonder if he wouldn't have possibly got an offer and jumped before the season if not for the DUI, and with offseason focus on LJ, JA wouldn't have had the negotiating power or time last offseason. And now with him having the season he is having and going to the Pro Bowl despite the team stinking it up around him, Queen Carl has stated that he is going to lock up JA regardless.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 12:43 AM
Jared Allen is not going anywhere. The Chiefs would be the laughing stock of the NFL if they did that. Ok, we already are. But, JA will get a prime contract to stay. His play is at a level few others in the league can match on the defensive side of the ball.

They'll sign him and then see how much money they have for two CB's.

Ditto! Absolutely agree!

hermhater
12-20-2007, 12:51 AM
I think our saving grace on JA was the DUI. I may be wrong but I wonder if he wouldn't have possibly got an offer and jumped before the season if not for the DUI, and with offseason focus on LJ, JA wouldn't have had the negotiating power or time last offseason. And now with him having the season he is having and going to the Pro Bowl despite the team stinking it up around him, Queen Carl has stated that he is going to lock up JA regardless.

How much will he get?

How much does each player on the team make.

What is the division of the salary cap for the entire team?

Does the practice team count for the salary cap?

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 12:54 AM
How much will he get?

How much does each player on the team make.

What is the division of the salary cap for the entire team?

Does the practice team count for the salary cap?

Is Herm overpaid? :lol:

McLovin
12-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Is the sky blue, am I awake, is grass green.

Plain and simple if Herm is getting paid, he is overpaid.

chief31
12-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Fortunately, we didn't trade him last offseason. With the DUI trouble, and his dissatisfaction with his contract, I thought that they might have gotten rid of him.

Luckily, we didn't and now the team knows what they have with him. But, it is now going to cost alot more, than if we had worked out a deal last offseason.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 12:57 AM

Yeah that too...

How much is Herm getting paid to destroy the team?

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 12:58 AM

:lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
12-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Fortunately, we didn't trade him last offseason. With the DUI trouble, and his dissatisfaction with his contract, I thought that they might have gotten rid of him.

Luckily, we didn't and now the team knows what they have with him. But, it is now going to cost alot more, than if we had worked out a deal last offseason.

Do you figure Carl didn't give him a contract because of the controversy because he thought he would fail, or was it Herm?

Canada
12-20-2007, 01:01 AM

Wait....Herm gets paid for this crap??

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Do you figure Carl didn't give him a contract because of the controversy because he thought he would fail, or was it Herm?

It was Herm Peterson and Carl Edwards.

McLovin
12-20-2007, 01:02 AM
It was Herm Peterson and Carl Edwards.

Well Carl Edwards needs to go back to NASCAR.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Well Carl Edwards needs to go back to NASCAR.

Heh! :lol:

greg3564
12-20-2007, 01:05 AM

Moving the family and buying a new house...$500,000
A new Chiefs wardrobe...$5000
An industrial "eyebrow trimmer".....$500:scared2:
Telling fans to "get over it"....Priceless!

It pays to be the Head Coach of the Kansas City Chiefs.

chief31
12-20-2007, 01:05 AM

I think that the DUIs was probably the biggest factor.

At the time, LJ and JA were both wanting new contracts. I wanted to pay JA, and deal LJ. Jared would have been a whole lot cheaper, and LJ obviously hasn't been able to perform behind a much lesser offensive line, yet.

Now, instead of having JA locked-up and having to negotiate/draft with the picks recieved for LJ we are overpaying a RB and going to have to shell-out the big bucks for JA too.

We missed our chance to maximize our value.

tornadospotter
12-20-2007, 01:08 AM
Wait....Herm gets paid for this crap??
Can I get job like his and get paid to crap like he does, I have done lots of crapping in my life!:yahoo:

hermhater
12-20-2007, 02:10 AM
I think that the DUIs was probably the biggest factor.

At the time, LJ and JA were both wanting new contracts. I wanted to pay JA, and deal LJ. Jared would have been a whole lot cheaper, and LJ obviously hasn't been able to perform behind a much lesser offensive line, yet.

Now, instead of having JA locked-up and having to negotiate/draft with the picks recieved for LJ we are overpaying a RB and going to have to shell-out the big bucks for JA too.

We missed our chance to maximize our value.

Being right about a situation, when the outcome ended up being worse than predicted (about this particular situation), and hurts your team, feels like crap.

Losing LJ didn't really matter towards the teams future though, because the O line never got any better.

It won't be like this next year will it?

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 02:11 AM
Being right about a situation, when the outcome ended up being worse than predicted (about this particular situation), and hurts your team, feels like crap.

Losing LJ didn't really matter towards the teams future though, because the O line never got any better.

Well, it will be a Herm coached team once again.

chief31
12-20-2007, 02:17 AM

Even if the Chiefs go out and get the absolute best offensive linemen available, through the draft and free-agency, it will likely take them at least half a season to start playing well together.

So... possibly.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Even if the Chiefs go out and get the absolute best offensive linemen available, through the draft and free-agency, it will likely take them at least half a season to start playing well together.

So... possibly.

Who are those guys, and will Herm know this?

nigeriannightmare
12-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Who are those guys, and will Herm know this?

Herm is a 'yes' man, if we can get a gm that knows what he's doing the herm will know those guys are, not that I want to keep Herm around to find out.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Herm is a 'yes' man, if we can get a gm that knows what he's doing the herm will know those guys are, not that I want to keep Herm around to find out.

Translation: Herm's an idiot.

Canada
12-20-2007, 06:25 PM

So... possibly.

Yeah, but hopefully it will not take that long for them to outplay the present line we have.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 06:27 PM
Yeah, but hopefully it will not take that long for them to outplay the present line we have.

I agree.

hermhater
12-20-2007, 06:32 PM

Chiester, tammietailgator, Polleo, myself and you would play better than our O line right now if we stepped on the field!

Canada
12-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Chiester, tammietailgator, Polleo, myself and you would play better than our O line right now if we stepped on the field!

the first three maybe.....I would prefer we had rbedgood, Chiefs31, bryonc Chiefster and myself though. :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
12-20-2007, 06:37 PM
the first three maybe.....I would prefer we had rbedgood, Chiefs31, bryonc Chiefster and myself though. :bananen_smilies046:

Well hell, if we had you guys friggin' for the O line we would be championship caliber already!

:sign0098:

tornadospotter
12-20-2007, 08:51 PM

Well hell, if we had you guys friggin' for the O line we would be championship caliber already!

:sign0098:
Yes but remember the first play you must learn is pull blocking, you pull away and run to the Chiefs side line and blast Hermmie. :11: