PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

Canada
12-20-2007, 02:23 AM
So, what are everyones plans for Christmas?? I unfortunately have to work Christmas day. My kids will be up early so I can at least see them open up presents before I go to work. The worst part is that I am missing out on several Christmas dinners. (my favorite part of the holiday) but on the bright side I do not have to go to the in laws on Christmas!! lol I guess it all works out in the wash!! Anyways I wish all of the Crowders a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :bananen_smilies046:

If u drink don't drive!!

Canada

hermhater
12-20-2007, 02:25 AM
We are going to my Moms on Christmas Eve to read Bible stories about the birth of Christ.

Then we eat chili, chicken parmesan, and green rice while opening presents!

Merry Christmas to all!

Canada
12-20-2007, 02:26 AM
We are going to my Moms on Christmas Eve to read Bible stories about the birth of Christ.

Then we eat chili, chicken parmesan, and green rice while opening presents and drinkin beers!

Merry Christmas to all!

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 02:29 AM
I work Christmas Eve, but will be hangin out with the inlaws after work, and with the direct family Christmas day.

Merry Christmas Coach and all the other Crowders. :D

Canada
12-20-2007, 02:30 AM
You guys wanna type Christmas carols??

McLovin
12-20-2007, 02:30 AM
So, what are everyones plans for Christmas?? I unfortunately have to work Christmas day. My kids will be up early so I can at least see them open up presents before I go to work. The worst part is that I am missing out on several Christmas dinners. (my favorite part of the holiday) but on the bright side I do not have to go to the in laws on Christmas!! lol I guess it all works out in the wash!! Anyways I wish all of the Crowders a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :bananen_smilies046:

If u drink don't drive!!

Canada

I hope you and your family have an absolutely wonderful Christmas regardless of your working.

I myself have to work on Christmas Eve for the first time in the last 4 years (prolly more) I will however be going out of town to spend the weekend (22nd - 23rd) with my Mom and brothers and sisters, then coming home the evening of the 23rd, Working till 2 pm on Christmas Eve then spending the rest of the 2 days with my wife and kids.

I plan to make the most of every minute with my family, never know when it could be your last with any or all loved ones.

McLovin
12-20-2007, 02:32 AM
You guys wanna type Christmas carols??
Not so much.

Canada
12-20-2007, 02:32 AM
Not so much.

bah humbug.....scrooge :lol:

McLovin
12-20-2007, 02:37 AM
bah humbug.....scrooge :lol:
YouTube - A Christmas Carol ~ Thank-You Very Much

Guru
12-20-2007, 02:57 AM
I get both days off. YAHHOOOOOOOOO!

hermhater
12-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Merry Christmas!

We loved you Dean Martin!

YouTube - Baby It's Cold Outside

We will listend to this every holiday, and if you don't you're wrong!

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 02:59 AM
I get both days off. YAHHOOOOOOOOO!

Bragger!

Guru
12-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Merry Christmas!

We loved you Dean Martin!

YouTube - Baby It's Cold Outside (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PbPPhkoiWs)

We will listend to this every holiday, and if you don't you're wrong!
You really want that violation don't you?

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 03:08 AM

Looks like it. :lol:

chief31
12-20-2007, 03:11 AM
I'll be done working for the year, this Friday morning. Sunday, the kids and I will go have Christmas dinner with my mother. They will get to open gifts from her on that night.

Then, I presume that they will be with me for Christmas eve morning to open gifts. Or, I may go to their mothers house for Christmas morning, and have them open gifts there.

I want to wish each crowd member a very merry Christmas. I hope things go well for each of you. We all deserve it, for putting up with what Herm has done to our team this year.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Good times chief31! :)

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:16 AM

Hey guy, youtube doesn't have a video that I can find of Dean Martin singing that on stage with (a famous sexy chick from the 70's, can'r remember her name).

If you listen to the lyrics to the song it is about a chicky singing "I really should go..."

Then Dean sings "But baby it's cold outside..."

Then he gets her to stay over and well, ahem...

That is NOT Mancard losablematerial...

Listen to the song!

:sign0104:

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:21 AM
I'll be done working for the year, this Friday morning. Sunday, the kids and I will go have Christmas dinner with my mother. They will get to open gifts from her on that night.

Then, I presume that they will be with me for Christmas eve morning to open gifts. Or, I may go to their mothers house for Christmas morning, and have them open gifts there.

I want to wish each crowd member a very merry Christmas. I hope things go well for each of you. We all deserve it, for putting up with what Herm has done to our team this year.

Merry Christmas to all!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/210.jpg

tornadospotter
12-20-2007, 03:22 AM
I will have Christmas day off, My children, and my 3 month old Grandson will be here!! From all of us at the tornadospotter family, to all of you Chiefs Crowd members, God Bless and a Merry Christmas!!!!:character00181:

YZILLA
12-20-2007, 03:35 AM
Hey guy, youtube doesn't have a video that I can find of Dean Martin singing that on stage with (a famous sexy chick from the 70's, can'r remember her name).

If you listen to the lyrics to the song it is about a chicky singing "I really should go..."

Then Dean sings "But baby it's cold outside..."

Then he gets her to stay over and well, ahem...

That is NOT Mancard losablematerial...

Listen to the song!

:sign0104:

YouTube - Baby It's Cold Outside

Best I could do

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 03:38 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

Nice tree HH!

hermhater
12-20-2007, 03:44 AM
YouTube - Baby It's Cold Outside (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9re6CQZGFw)

Best I could do

This explains it better than ever...

Thanks for saving my Mancard Zilla!

:sign0098:

YZILLA
12-20-2007, 04:25 AM
YouTube - Pirates of the Caribbean - Baby, It's Cold Outside!

hermhater
12-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Nice...

tammietailgator
12-20-2007, 10:46 AM
We have a tradition at my moms house of biscuits and gravy for Christmas Eve. Then Christmas day just us and the kids no traveling. Christmas night - we like to go see a movie. Merry Christmas everyone... please be safe!

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 05:02 PM
We have a tradition at my moms house of biscuits and gravy for Christmas Eve. Then Christmas day just us and the kids no traveling. Christmas night - we like to go see a movie. Merry Christmas everyone... please be safe!

Ditto tammie!

Biscuits and gravy sound's awesome on Christmas Eve morning. :D

IlovetheChiefs
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
I will be working on Christmas Day too. And the 24th. I do have the 26th off. Last year around this time I saw "The Nativity Story" at the cinema. I liked it a lot and since it's so appropriate for this time of year, I purchased the dvd and plan to watch it on the 25th when I get home from work.

Hey .... isn't it neat that the Bible calls Christ "The CHIEF Shepherd"? (1Peter5.4) HEH!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas day and a very nice entire Christmas season.

Chiefster
12-20-2007, 05:56 PM
I will be working on Christmas Day too. And the 24th. I do have the 26th off. Last year around this time I saw "The Nativity Story" at the cinema. I liked it a lot and since it's so appropriate for this time of year, I purchased the dvd and plan to watch it on the 25th when I get home from work.

Hey .... isn't it neat that the Bible calls Christ "The CHIEF Shepherd"? (1Peter5.4) HEH!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas day and a very nice entire Christmas season.

Nice scripture reference. John 10:11 also refers to him as the "good shepherd" one who "giveth his life for his sheep"

Sorry for the Sunday school lesson, now back on track.

Canada
12-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Dont forget john 3:16....I don't know what it says, but i see that sign at a lot of sporting events!!

hermhater
12-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Dont forget john 3:16....I don't know what it says, but i see that sign at a lot of sporting events!!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Watch the Charlie Brown Christmas sometime bud!

:lol:

Canada
12-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Why have that on a sign at a football game??

hermhater
12-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Why have that on a sign at a football game??

Evangelicals like to get a lot of attention...

They would rather people be at church on Sunday than at home watching TV.

tornadospotter
12-20-2007, 09:46 PM
YouTube - Baby It's Cold Outside (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9re6CQZGFw)

Best I could do
I liked it!

tornadospotter
12-20-2007, 09:48 PM
Merry Christmas to all!

Is that my present I see, golly thanks HH! :yahoo: Great tree HH.

chief31
12-21-2007, 02:48 AM

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin would be the guy to tell you what that one is about.

WHAT!?!?!?!?

hermhater
12-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Is that my present I see, golly thanks HH! :yahoo: Great tree HH.

Not my tree guy, but your present will be arriving tomorrow!

:yahoo:

I can't wait man!!!!!

sling58
12-21-2007, 01:50 PM
I will be at my house with my GF and her family. Having Christmas dinner here. I have to work Christmas Eve but I do have Christmas Day off. If I don't talk to you all again before then. HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and thanks for the prayers.

stonetemplepilots
12-21-2007, 10:40 PM
Watch the Charlie Brown Christmas sometime bud!

:lol:

Linus: "And that is what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown" while holding his blue blanket and sucking on his thumb.