PDA

View Full Version : This just in: MullettMafia69 joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
12-21-2007, 12:35 AM
MullettMafia69 has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming MullettMafia69 to the site!

chief31
12-21-2007, 12:45 AM
.............'Sup?..............

MullettMafia69
12-21-2007, 12:51 AM
I just ran across this site I was a member of the late KCCHIEFSCHAT.COM site and I needed another forum to vent lol. I'm a die hard Red and Gold Fanatic stationed smack dab in the middle of enemy territory. I am surrounded by the Raider nation but I fearleslly represent the Chiefs Nation with class :drunkhb: and a Glock 10mm lmao.... Raider fans are like dogs their only tough in packs but if you slap them upside the head they run off crying with their tail between their legs.......

chief31
12-21-2007, 01:02 AM
I just ran across this site I was a member of the late KCCHIEFSCHAT.COM site and I needed another forum to vent lol. I'm a die hard Red and Gold Fanatic stationed smack dab in the middle of enemy territory. I am surrounded by the Raider nation but I fearleslly represent the Chiefs Nation with class :drunkhb: and a Glock 10mm lmao.... Raider fans are like dogs their only tough in packs but if you slap them upside the head they run off crying with their tail between their legs.......

Nice!!! Well, the site seems slow at the moment, but there are quite a few quality members around on the norm. Hope you enjoy the site!

Guru
12-21-2007, 01:05 AM
Nice!!! Well, the site seems slow at the moment, but there are quite a few quality members around on the norm. Hope you enjoy the site!
Save one.

spiman
12-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Yo, Welcome Dude-kidding-Fellow bay area nut. Use the member map..2 see How close I b 2 Fader nation also..

rbedgood
12-21-2007, 04:11 AM
Aloha, looks like a hello. Personally grew up in Fremont, CA. Raider fans are idiots, I know I'm related to some of them.

chief31
12-21-2007, 04:19 AM
Save one.

Or twelve, depending upon how many you want to give him credit for.