PDA

View Full Version : What has been the worst problem for the Chiefs this year?

hermhater
12-22-2007, 02:17 AM
Feel free to add opinions, as well as votes to this Poll.

anaeelbackwards
12-22-2007, 02:24 AM
the kicking situation this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
12-22-2007, 02:31 AM
The kicking situation should have been included in the poll!

These votes are public and that is so you all will know how I voted!!!!

Guru
12-22-2007, 03:28 AM
There only needs to be two choices in this poll.

hermhater
12-22-2007, 03:34 AM
This is the first Multiple Choice poll I have created.

I can't figure out how to vote for more than one decision.

Guru
12-22-2007, 04:01 AM
You have to put all your choices in at once. Once you hit submit, you cannot add more votes to it.

hermhater
12-22-2007, 04:06 AM
Well then I am adding 5 more votes for Herm sucks in spirit!

:lol:

Guru
12-22-2007, 04:46 AM
That's more like it.

hermhater
12-22-2007, 04:49 AM
The math is bad, but I am still inclined to agree with you Guru.

Guru
12-22-2007, 04:52 AM
The math is bad, but I am still inclined to agree with you Guru.

Yeah, I don't know what is up with that. Guess one million is too much for the site calculator to handle

tornadospotter
12-22-2007, 05:03 AM
What has been the worst problem for the Chiefs this year?

1. CP! Carl did not properly plan development and replacement of critical needs on the team! Why? CP had to many other issues interfering?
2. Herm, pick a wrong coordinator for the offense, and or, controlled play calling, played offense to not lose, instead of playing to win!
3 We are rebuilding, and it takes some time.
4 We are not rebuilding correctly! Cp fault here, for not preparing for replacing O Line retirements!
imo. take it for what its worth, if its not worth much I agree, If its worth alot, I could be a GM! :yahoo:

Canada
12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
I got to go see the Chiefs home opener this year and they won. I partied my *** off with HH and Moefoe and YZILLA and that kicked ***. I met DBowe and I am taller than him. I have had some kick *** parties on Sundays in my garage watching the Chiefs. This season has kicked ***!!!

....but Herm has sucked

Guru
12-22-2007, 01:46 PM
The biggest problem?

Carl
Herm
Timsatt1

IlovetheChiefs
12-22-2007, 04:38 PM
The worst problem for the Chiefs this year is losing too much. Heh!

Probably a little bit of all these things. Also, how about losing Trent and Dante, and the injury to Larry Johnson. And Priest not being able to make the comeback.

You know what's interesting? We were 4-3, in first place, beat S.D. in S.D. and had a 2 game winning streak. Then G.B. came to Arrowhead. We played a close game with them and with 5 minutes to go in the game we took a 22-16 lead. Then Favre threw a bomb for a td and Woodson intercepted and ran for a td so we lost. Now, had we pulled that G.B game out and gone to 5-3, I wonder if that kind of momentum (a 3 game win streak and a victory over one of this year's elite teams) would have resulted in a better season for us since then.

We still would have the same troubles like the OL, of course. Guess it likely wouldn't have affected the other games that much. Just that things started to go consistently downhill after failing to hold on to the lead against the Packers.

Chiefster
12-22-2007, 10:41 PM
You forgot the: "Our O-line sucks" option.

hermhater
12-23-2007, 12:09 AM
You forgot the: "Our O-line sucks" option.

My bad...

I will go and fix that!

:D

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 12:46 AM
We have had to rebuild, not much of a choice considering injuries, lost good players (retired), new QB(s)

I anticipate next year

hermhater
12-23-2007, 02:48 AM
We have had to rebuild, not much of a choice considering injuries, lost good players (retired), new QB(s)

I anticipate next year

I don't think we needed to completely rebuild.

Had Herm not come to KC, then Roaf (he's lying about his hamstring) would still be here.

He is done now, but the reason he is gone is because Herm is the coach.

:mob:

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 02:54 AM
true true

nigeriannightmare
12-23-2007, 10:16 AM
If you watched Hard Knocks at all, outside of a few players you could tell there was little chemistry between players and coaches. Herm is a hollywood type guy, the media loves him, hs players don't. It was just a matter of time before things started snowballing, inept coaching with pretty good talent equals a 4-10 record. The blame isn't entirely Carls and Herms. I also think Ray Farmer needs to shoulder some blame as well. This team isn't as bad as its record and had the right moves been made who knows.

drstandley31
12-23-2007, 10:54 AM
He's still sticking to his story; "I've got a plan".... well if the plan was to take a top 5 offense and turn it into a clown act, then mission accomplished. A great defense that can't stop anybody on 3rd and long. No special teams outside a great punter. 2 years to find or train a place kicker and resort to guy that's older than the franchise. Old team was the excuse...well New England's older, figure that out.

drstandley31
12-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Even if you don't give up your season tickets (which nobody should just over Herm), not going to the games sends a big message. No parking $$, No food/drink sales, no gift shop dollars... The message will be loud and clear, we're not going back to late 70's-early 80's. We won't stand for it. Herm Ball died with the last Steeler Superbowl in the 70's. He needs to figure out his way hasn't fit for 30 years. How in the world did we turn the keys over to this guy. Gawd..

hermhater
12-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Even if you don't give up your season tickets (which nobody should just over Herm), not going to the games sends a big message. No parking $$, No food/drink sales, no gift shop dollars... The message will be loud and clear, we're not going back to late 70's-early 80's. We won't stand for it. Herm Ball died with the last Steeler Superbowl in the 70's. He needs to figure out his way hasn't fit for 30 years. How in the world did we turn the keys over to this guy. Gawd..

Preachin' to the choir!!!

Run his *** out of town!!!

:mob:

PawnshopMarimba
12-23-2007, 02:08 PM
It's a toss-up between having no kicking game and no offensive line. We would have at least 4-5 more wins under our belt if we had had a competent kicker/line.

Pro_Angler
12-24-2007, 03:34 PM
BESIDES THE OBVIOUS cARL. OUR o-LINE STINKS ND OUR PUNT/KICK RETURNS KILL US!!!