PDA

View Full Version : Bill Belichick

prough91
12-23-2007, 07:49 AM
A lot of people on here rag on Belichick, but who here REALLY wouldn't want him on our sidelines? I kinda like his arrogance and the way he will keep his foot on an opponent's neck. Cheating, please, you don't think any other NFL team has ever or is now doing the same thing the Patriots did? Maybe that's the one thing the Patriots aren't good at, they suck at cheating.

rbedgood
12-23-2007, 12:20 PM
Prough...I would say most everyone RESPECTS Bellicheck's ability, but I would also say most everyone HATES his personality.

He's that guy in math class that knew the answers before the teacher. We all hated that guy, but we knew he was smarter than us, and would gladly sit next to him during a test!!!

hermhater
12-23-2007, 12:20 PM
I would love to have Bill roaming the sidelines.

Plus he wouldn't embarrass us every time he opens his mouth at a press conference!

prough91
12-23-2007, 01:03 PM
I don't know if anyone watched the interview with Belichick during the CBS pregame show, but I actually was impressed with how he carried himself. I think he's a humble man that is just consumed with his job. What really impressed me was when "The Chin" said this about him after the interview,

"In 2003-04, the New England Patriots won 21 straight games. We were fortunate enough to beat them on that 22nd attempt. We went on our own streak, we won 16 games, and I'm going to say this, I learned a lot watching Coach Belichick. The humility, and single minded of purpose with which his teams played, he displayed that. He was a leader and his teams reflected that. I learned a lot as a coach, I grew as a coach watching this model franchise do what they have done in the modern era today."

I can't think of any higher praise another coach could hear today than having Cowher say something like that about them.

luv
12-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I wonder if NE would take, Peterson, Edwards, and Solari for him. That's a three for one deal!

prough91
12-23-2007, 07:49 PM
That would be like giving three Gremlins for a Cadillac.

luv
12-23-2007, 07:52 PM
SHHHHH!!!! I'm bargaining here!

Guru
12-23-2007, 08:22 PM
I wonder how many people here actually think you are referring to the movie.

hermhater
12-23-2007, 09:19 PM

Whippersnappers!

:lol:

prough91
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM

I actually went through quite a few makes, Edsels, Pintos, and Mavericks (remember them), I was hoping they would get it.

McLovin
12-27-2007, 01:41 PM
I think they should take 3 cute lil Gremlins, but I hardly think that in the spirit of giving that we should ask for anything in return. Maybe we could get a first round draft pick for each of them though if they are also in the spirit of giving. Just please this organization has far too much class to hire Billicheck.