PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs at Detroit.

hermhater
12-23-2007, 01:26 PM
Our awesome D has given up the first score of the game.

7-0 Detroit.

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 01:29 PM
blocked punt.... damn safety!!!!

:mob:

Guru
12-23-2007, 01:36 PM
fire herm and carl?

PawnshopMarimba
12-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I overslept and just tuned in. Looking like the Chiefs are off to yet another outstanding start..

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 02:17 PM
SWWEEEETTTTT!!! JA - yet another TD:yahoo:

hermhater
12-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Yes!!!!

JA is a stud on both sides of the ball!!!

We are in Ventrilo!

Three7s
12-23-2007, 02:19 PM
Did I miss something? Croyle throws an interception for a TD and gets hurt, Huard comes in. Since then, our offense has been, bare with me now, UNSTOPPABLE! Two TDs in about 5 mins with Huard leading the way. The Chiefs are back in the game at 19-14.

drstandley31
12-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Lions must really be bad if they've just let us score twice after being up 19 zip. Up till that point it was totally disgusting, offensive, defensive, special teams all looked awful. I think Herm's plan was not to get more draft picks, but to put us in a position to get the number 1 draft pick. Gonna blow that if he's not careful... oh that's right, we still have the second half to look forward too.

PawnshopMarimba
12-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Yes, there's still the second half. Herm's probably in the locker room right at this very moment chastising Mike Solari for getting too unpredictable with the play calling.

"We're a BALL CONTROL TEAM, Mike! What the heck is this throwing the football on first down business???"

hermhater
12-23-2007, 02:31 PM
I want a win more than a draft position!

This will make Christmas even sweeter!!!

Three7s
12-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Can we please get some DTs that can actually get off blocks and make tackles.....PLEASE?

PawnshopMarimba
12-23-2007, 03:13 PM
As predicted, the play-calling goes wonky in the second half. What the hell goes on in the locker room at half time that makes this team worse than they were in the first half?

PawnshopMarimba
12-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Wow. Nice catch, D-Bowe.

hermhater
12-23-2007, 03:18 PM
As predicted, the play-calling goes wonky in the second half. What the hell goes on in the locker room at half time that makes this team worse than they were in the first half?

YZILLA said Herm didn't give the team a half time.

He told them to go to the locker room and take a piss and get a drink, because half time isn't working for the Chiefs this year.

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 04:03 PM
razzle dazzle - no good
:mob:

IlovetheChiefs
12-23-2007, 06:14 PM
0-8 since I've joined this forum. If the Chiefs don't win in the final game next week it's going to be a looooong year for me, due to wondering if I am a jinx.

At least we made it a game after spotting the Lions 19 points. But we need a WIN. "At leasts" don't comfort much when the losing streak is this long.

prough91
12-23-2007, 06:16 PM
0-8 since I've joined this forum. If the Chiefs don't win in the final game next week it's going to be a looooong year for me, due to wondering if I am a jinx.

At least we made it a game after spotting the Lions 19 points. But we need a WIN. "At leasts" don't comfort much when the losing streak is this long.

Don't feel bad, I got some Chiefs pj pants and they haven't won since then either. I'll think you're the jinx, though, to make me feel better.

:lol:

IlovetheChiefs
12-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Don't feel bad, I got some Chiefs pj pants and they haven't won since then either. I'll think you're the jinx, though, to make me feel better.

Thanks, glad we can help each other in this regard!

I even refrained all week from posting things like, "Chiefs will beat Detroit!", thinking maybe such assertions in the past weeks may have been the culprit!

prough91
12-23-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm very superstitious, drives my wife insane.

Guru
12-23-2007, 07:03 PM
I'm very superstitious, drives my wife insane.
I doubt it had anything to with superstition.:D

luv
12-23-2007, 07:22 PM
I only have 45 unread posts since my last log in at 10:54am?

prough91
12-23-2007, 07:29 PM
I doubt it had anything to with superstition.:D

Maybe, but superstitious people can never see that logic.:punk:

drstandley31
12-23-2007, 08:09 PM
used to be a day when we ate NFC teams alive. Now we lose to bad NFC teams.

Guru
12-23-2007, 08:21 PM
I only have 45 unread posts since my last log in at 10:54am?
Herm has that affect on people.

hermhater
12-23-2007, 09:12 PM
I love the way "Droppie" Parker decided he didn't like that name anymore, and has decided to be "Trippy" Parker.

Actually I didn't even see him trip, it looked like he just laid down at the end of the game.

TG was like WTF in the background, with his arms raised...

drstandley31
12-23-2007, 10:05 PM
We're so bad they moved us off the Sunday night game. Who'd want to watch that mess anyway. I already know Herm's game plan. "Let's just try and stay close to the Jets boys, and maybe something lucky will happen in the 4th quarter, Ready, Break!".

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 10:11 PM
That was a horrible... I had a brief moment of thinking "Oh man, they could really do it!! - He was cutting back in - there were guys available for the razzle dazzle!!!!.........and then he decided to a take a nap...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WTF!!!!!

hermhater
12-23-2007, 10:24 PM
We're so bad they moved us off the Sunday night game. Who'd want to watch that mess anyway. I already know Herm's game plan. "Let's just try and stay close to the Jets boys, and maybe something lucky will happen in the 4th quarter, Ready, Break!".

It hasn't worked for us yet, why stop now?

hermhater
12-23-2007, 10:24 PM
That was a horrible... I had a brief moment of thinking "Oh man, they could really do it!! - He was cutting back in - there were guys available for the razzle dazzle!!!!.........and then he decided to a take a nap...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WTF!!!!!

I like how he stayed on the ground for so long because of his embarrassment.

Why he is still here is beyond me...

greg3564
12-24-2007, 12:49 AM
TG was like WTF in the background, with his arms raised...

Just like the rest of us! :lol:

hermhater
12-24-2007, 01:09 AM
So I guess Sammie's new name is "Sleepy" Parker?

He could be one of the 7 dwarves...

McLovin
12-24-2007, 05:11 PM
Hmmm wonder, before Herm kept us from winning games he kept the Jets from winning games, think he might revert and keep the Jets from winning this one? Guess it isn't likely but one never knows. At this point maybe Herm should let coaches coach, let Solari call plays, let Gunny coach the D etc, as a manager you are suppose to step aside and let people do what they are paid to do, train them to take your job. You are only as successful as the people under you.
I believe most great coaches have a heck of a tree under them if you check the stats. For me it is Christmas Eve and I am not researchin nuttin. Cheers all.

Merry Christmas.

drstandley31
12-24-2007, 05:43 PM
We got rid of the best offensive coordinator in the league, because Herm knew he couldn't control him, but he can control Solari, so that was an easy choice. Put a guy in there that's never called a play in his life. He has no idea what to call. And as for Gun, well, frankly I'm not so sure he's the answer either. Really, can't stop anybody on 3rd and long. Receivers are always wide open when it counts the most. No, I think we need a clean sweep. Frankly we lost a guy several years back that I always thought should be here, and now he needs a job, you know, since he won a superbowl in Pittsburgh.

PawnshopMarimba
12-25-2007, 10:18 AM
We got rid of the best offensive coordinator in the league, because Herm knew he couldn't control him, but he can control Solari, so that was an easy choice. Put a guy in there that's never called a play in his life. He has no idea what to call. And as for Gun, well, frankly I'm not so sure he's the answer either. Really, can't stop anybody on 3rd and long. Receivers are always wide open when it counts the most. No, I think we need a clean sweep. Frankly we lost a guy several years back that I always thought should be here, and now he needs a job, you know, since he won a superbowl in Pittsburgh.

No. Here's the game plan: We KEEP Herm, but we also hire Dick Vermeil back. See that way, between the two of them we've got the equivalent of ONE decent head coach.

Herm will take care of the press conferences while Dick has a good cry in the corner and hugs anyone within 10 feet, and Dick will remind Herm what "cojones" are whenever he tries to run the ball on every first down play.

Sounds good, no?