PDA

View Full Version : Another one down

greg3564
12-23-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, another pathetic and dismal game down. One to go. This team looks so desperate, it's not even funny. Add the kicking line to the list of crappy playing. First time Colquitt has a punt blocked?! Fits right into the season we're having.

Man, oh man I can't wait to get this pathetic season behind us. We're soooooo bad it isn't even funny.

I really can't stomach the idea of more Herm Edwards. What gets me is when I listen to the broadcasters gush over how Herm builds great football teams and that he's the right guy for the job. HOW IS A COACH WITH A RECORD OF 52-59 THE RIGHT GUY?????????? He's now 13-18 as a Chief. When will Clark Hunt put his foot down and say enough is enough??? Peterson and Edwards need to move on and this team needs a fresh start. Enough already!!!!:mob:

tammietailgator
12-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Well, another pathetic and dismal game down. One to go. This team looks so desperate, it's not even funny. Add the kicking line to the list of crappy playing. First time Colquitt has a punt blocked?! Fits right into the season we're having.

Man, oh man I can't wait to get this pathetic season behind us. We're soooooo bad it isn't even funny.

I really can't stomach the idea of more Herm Edwards. What gets me is when I listen to the broadcasters gush over how Herm builds great football teams and that he's the right guy for the job. HOW IS A COACH WITH A RECORD OF 52-59 THE RIGHT GUY?????????? He's now 13-18 as a Chief. When will Clark Hunt put his foot down and say enough is enough??? Peterson and Edwards need to move on and this team needs a fresh start. Enough already!!!!:mob:

sorry to say... its not going to happen this next season... but hopefully we can keep our guys healthy.

wolfpack
12-23-2007, 07:01 PM
i have this bad feeling clark`s goingto keep edwards and carl till their contract is up in a couple of years. they`ll blame the whole year on the players. yes our talent level is bad and most players are old but it stops with herm and carl. the last 2 coaches that had losing records at arrowhead was canned but clark will break the streak.

greg3564
12-24-2007, 12:46 AM
i have this bad feeling clark`s goingto keep edwards and carl till their contract is up in a couple of years. they`ll blame the whole year on the players. yes our talent level is bad and most players are old but it stops with herm and carl. the last 2 coaches that had losing records at arrowhead was canned but clark will break the streak.

If Clark Hunt Fails to do something, anything, it will be a real shame and he's failing his loyal fans.

Polleo Pit Man
12-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Poor Lamar! Everything he built entrusted to his son with no clue. Start at the top folks!

hermhater
12-24-2007, 01:01 AM
If Clark Hunt Fails to do something, anything, it will be a real shame and he's failing his loyal fans.

He has pretty big shoes to fill, and I am worried that he will be afraid to act hastily.

I don't know much about his involvement with the organization prior to Lamars demise, but I hope he watched his father closely.

wolfpack
12-24-2007, 07:28 AM
Poor Lamar! Everything he built entrusted to his son with no clue. Start at the top folks!
How many years did Lamar keep carl around? so unless Lamar wasnt running the team he also had no clue.

m0ef0e
12-25-2007, 10:59 AM
Maybe Mark Cuban would like to get into the NFL....

hermhater
12-26-2007, 02:14 AM
Maybe Mark Cuban would like to get into the NFL....

Where did that come from?

If he bought the Chiefs I don't know how I would feel.

Since Lamar is gone, I really don't have a problem with ownership going to someone else...

I like this...

:sign0098: :bananen_smilies046: