PDA

View Full Version : My last 5 Live Games, Kill me...

drstandley31
12-24-2007, 11:07 AM
I live in Columbus Ohio, so they are all road games for me. The last 2 years I've paid quite a bit to go see these games...Last year Cleveland and Pittsburgh. This year, Houston, and Green Bay and Denver in KC. All disasters. I sold my tickets for Indy and Detroit, wasn't going to sink one more cent into following them while Herm's still there. Maybe it's me, I should cheer for the other teams and maybe the Chiefs would win. I'm starting a personal boycott, think they'll notice?

hermhater
12-24-2007, 09:16 PM
It's not you dude, it's Herm...

He is stinkin' up the team from all angles!!!

IlovetheChiefs
12-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Heh, funny how a lot of us are thinking we're somehow jinxing the team. I still can't get over how we were 4-3 before I came here and are 0-8 since, though! And the line today has us 6.5 underdogs against the Jets, oh my.

hermhater
12-24-2007, 09:22 PM
The Jets are favored over us because of how crappy the Pats did against them last week.

I have faith we can pull out one more win!!!

(Please!? For Christmas, Santa?)

for ever red
12-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Stay with us, it hard at times but they will be back.

Chiefster
12-26-2007, 11:26 PM
I live in Columbus Ohio, so they are all road games for me. The last 2 years I've paid quite a bit to go see these games...Last year Cleveland and Pittsburgh. This year, Houston, and Green Bay and Denver in KC. All disasters. I sold my tickets for Indy and Detroit, wasn't going to sink one more cent into following them while Herm's still there. Maybe it's me, I should cheer for the other teams and maybe the Chiefs would win. I'm starting a personal boycott, think they'll notice?

No.

That is all.