PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Herm Lovers

Hayvern
12-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Rufus Dawes has an article on Chiefs.com where he claims "Love the Plan, Love the Man." His premise in the article is that Edwards does have a plan to "build" the team, as opposed to "rebuild". FOr those of us on this forum who have been hoping to see some free agents come in? Dawes' premise if "forget about it" it is not going to happen.

Edwards wants to make this team his team, and he is clear that he does not view free agency as the answer to get the players on "his team".

Dawes says we must give Edwards a chance to build his idea, hs premise is under the days of Shottenheimer and Vermiel, we have seen what can be done through free agency.

I now call out all you Herm lovers, there has to be some out there. Tell us why you think Herm is the right man with the right plan to make this team a winner. Show me what evidence you cling to that makes you think that Edwards will be even in the playoffs in one or to years. Please, make me a Herm believer like you as I am having a hard time seeing how this is going to work.

stlchief
12-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Rufus Dawes has an article on Chiefs.com where he claims "Love the Plan, Love the Man." His premise in the article is that Edwards does have a plan to "build" the team, as opposed to "rebuild". FOr those of us on this forum who have been hoping to see some free agents come in? Dawes' premise if "forget about it" it is not going to happen.

Edwards wants to make this team his team, and he is clear that he does not view free agency as the answer to get the players on "his team".

Dawes says we must give Edwards a chance to build his idea, hs premise is under the days of Shottenheimer and Vermiel, we have seen what can be done through free agency.

I now call out all you Herm lovers, there has to be some out there. Tell us why you think Herm is the right man with the right plan to make this team a winner. Show me what evidence you cling to that makes you think that Edwards will be even in the playoffs in one or to years. Please, make me a Herm believer like you as I am having a hard time seeing how this is going to work.

This tread might sit awhile before you find them....

Guru
12-24-2007, 02:36 PM
What the hell is a herm lover? Haven't seen any around here. Kind of like snipe hunting.

luv
12-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Seems like there was one person on here defending him. Can't remember now who it was.

texaschief
12-24-2007, 03:17 PM
Seems like there was one person on here defending him. Can't remember now who it was.

It's me. But i'm not getting into this. I've presented my arguements before, but i'm not gonna sit here and be the only person that everyone can gang up against. ESPECIALLY now that so many are angry about their first horrid season in quite a while.

But, i will tell you that if Herm doesn't do anything to address the O-line situation this offseason, I won't be on his side anymore.

Guru
12-24-2007, 03:33 PM
It's me. But i'm not getting into this. I've presented my arguements before, but i'm not gonna sit here and be the only person that everyone can gang up against. ESPECIALLY now that so many are angry about their first horrid season in quite a while.

But, i will tell you that if Herm doesn't do anything to address the O-line situation this offseason, I won't be on his side anymore.
No offense bud but I was not happy with his performance last year.

Not trying to flame ya at all. I respect your opinion even though it goes against mine.

don't feel like you can't state your opinions though. That is what these boards are for.

You back up your opinions, which is more than I can say for others.

chief31
12-24-2007, 05:44 PM

Not trying to flame ya at all. I respect your opinion even though it goes against mine.

don't feel like you can't state your opinions though. That is what these boards are for.

Ditto. I may oppose alot of your viewpoints, texaschief, but I generally enjoy the debates. It may not always show, but I also have alot of respect for your opinions.

Agreement doesn't always equal respect.

But, I understand not wanting to make this particular argument, at exactly this time. Too many opponents to bother trying to keep up with.

McLovin
12-24-2007, 05:54 PM
YouTube - Moffitt & Frankie - Leave Herm Alone on 101 the Fox-KCFX!

Sorry it just fit. But TexasChief I also most of the time respectfully disagree with you. Sometimes I even agree.

LOL Merry Christmas.

prough91
12-24-2007, 06:28 PM
I would give my opinion of Herm, but not being from Texas, I know nothing about football. Up here in Missourah we just think it's basketball on grass.

IlovetheChiefs
12-24-2007, 07:18 PM
I guess there are Herm lovers here in Philly for the Eagle fans who remember "The Miracle at the Meadowlands" in 1978 when all the Giants had to do was take a knee and run out the clock. But they handed off instead and fumbled. And Herm picked it up and scored a game winning td.
However even some Philly fans say that was about his only shining moment! But he have a decent amount of INTs.

tornadospotter
12-24-2007, 07:37 PM

Herm's Wife can not reply to this thread. Herm does not have internet! :D

hermhater
12-24-2007, 08:59 PM
It cracks me up how Herm makes comments about how we made it to the playoffs last year, and people forget that. That wasn't the team he built that got to the playoffs.

Now he wants to destroy the Chiefs from the top down, and earn respect?

He has lost the respect of the fans, the media, and the players.

How is that a plan?

PawnshopMarimba
12-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Yeah, Dawes, because it's not like signing free agents worked out for the Patriots this year or anything... :rolleyes:

m0ef0e
12-25-2007, 10:38 AM

SO... We are going to completely disregard an entire market of talent that is much-needed in certain spots so Herm can try to save his career by building "his" team??? How f--kin stupid!!! :sign0153:

Chiefster
12-29-2007, 02:15 PM

Yep!

Chiefster
12-29-2007, 02:22 PM
We really probably should give poor Herm a brake; after all he can't help it if he's stupid. :D

hermhater
12-29-2007, 04:04 PM
We really probably should give poor Herm a brake; after all he can't help it if he's stupid. :D

Even a moron can see that 4 < 11....

Right?

Hayvern
12-29-2007, 04:49 PM
Even a moron can see that 4 < 11....

Right?

Wait is 4 < 11?

hermhater
12-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Wait is 4 < 11?

Four is less than eleven.

Our wins vs. our losses so far this year.

I guess if Herm can't see that we have lost more than we have won, and he is happy then this is what he wanted for the team from the beginning.

:mob:

McLovin
12-29-2007, 09:21 PM
BTW how is that looking for Hermie lovers going, anyway good luck with that, I am guessing that unless you talk to Gretz or Hermies wife(and that is in question) that you will have more luck having pigs fly out of your a$$.

prough91
12-29-2007, 09:43 PM
I love Herm. I love everybody.

Chiefster
12-29-2007, 10:45 PM
I love Herm. I love everybody.

Let us all hold hands and sing "Cumbaya". :p

wolfpack
12-30-2007, 10:18 AM
but remember herm rebuilt the jets offense and said our o-line was fine at the beginning of the season.

Do you know how hard that was to type with a straight face.:lol:

Canada
12-30-2007, 10:19 AM
I love HermHater. I love him and I don't care who knows it!! .

hmmmm.....