PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought about hating.

hermhater
12-25-2007, 02:44 AM
I was going to write an essay on why it is wrong, but then I decided not to.

After all it is Christmas!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/226.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/33.jpg

Merry Christmas :bananen_smilies046:!

McLovin
12-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Christmas or not someone needs do an intervention with HH, get him off the bottle. Man I come in to check in on the board and another 30 some worthless posts. Makes it hard to find the good Chiefs content.

For Christmas for HH I this time am going to give forgiveness but I am not a Mod and able to ban so it is easier for me to gorgive then to do something about it. :)
Merry Christmas all.

Canada
12-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Christmas or not someone needs do an intervention with HH, get him off the bottle. Man I come in to check in on the board and another 30 some worthless posts. Makes it hard to find the good Chiefs content.

For Christmas for HH I this time am going to give forgiveness but I am not a Mod and able to ban so it is easier for me to gorgive then to do something about it. :)
Merry Christmas all.

I will not let him get off the bottle. Personally I am glad that there is soemthing here to read other than 42 threads about the same thing....everyone *****ing about the team. Herm sucks, Drummond sucks, CP sucks, Clark sucks, players suck, Bob gretz sucks, fatlock sucks. While I do not always disagree with these sentiments I am not going to add to the complaining that someone starts a thread about a topic that I do not want to discuss. I guess I have never really found it to be too dufficult to click "Mark Forums read" but that is just me. If you don't like what HH has to say then feel free to put him on ignore or not read threads that he has started. It is not like it is hard to figure out which ones are when he;s drunk.

prough91
12-25-2007, 12:26 PM
I will not let him get off the bottle. Personally I am glad that there is soemthing here to read other than 42 threads about the same thing....everyone *****ing about the team. Herm sucks, Drummond sucks, CP sucks, Clark sucks, players suck, Bob gretz sucks, fatlock sucks. While I do not always disagree with these sentiments I am not going to add to the complaining that someone starts a thread about a topic that I do not want to discuss. I guess I have never really found it to be too dufficult to click "Mark Forums read" but that is just me. If you don't like what HH has to say then feel free to put him on ignore or not read threads that he has started. It is not like it is hard to figure out which ones are when he;s drunk.

When it mentions body functions, it's a given.

Chiefster
12-26-2007, 10:25 PM
That clown is just wrong HH.

hermhater
12-27-2007, 12:04 AM
That clown is just wrong HH.

"Homey, don't play dat!"-In Living Color

hermhater
01-03-2008, 12:34 AM

Truer words were never spoken.

I will not tear up... I won't...

Damnit Canada...

(sniff)

:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo: :lol:

Chiefster
01-03-2008, 12:55 AM

Good post!

"Homey, don't play dat!"-In Living Color

:lol::lol:

Guru
01-03-2008, 01:33 AM
The only hating that needs to be done on this board is that of Herm, Carl, the Faiders, and Donkeys.

Chiefster
01-03-2008, 01:35 AM
The only hating that needs to be done on this board is that of Herm, Carl, the Faiders, and Donkeys.

You forgot Sandy Eggo!

Guru
01-03-2008, 01:37 AM
You forgot Sandy Eggo!
Nah, for some reason I don't mind them.

Chiefster
01-03-2008, 01:38 AM
Nah, for some reason I don't mind them.

But others can hate on them here right? :D

hermhater
01-03-2008, 01:40 AM
The Bolts are (or have been) a modest team that just keeps dominating the West.

No love for them, but they are far worse than the Broncs and the team that can't keep a city!

prough91
01-03-2008, 03:18 AM

Can we hate on spiders? Cause, man, they really freak me out. Hitler too. I don't like him much.

Guru
01-03-2008, 03:26 AM
Can we hate on spiders? Cause, man, they really freak me out. Hitler too. I don't like him much.

What did that spider ever do to you?

prough91
01-03-2008, 03:31 AM

Well, here's a picture from my first wife's autopsy...

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/prough91/spider.jpg

I hate anything that is that hard to shove down someone's throat.

hermhater
01-03-2008, 03:32 AM

What the hell is this about?

I HATE spiders!!!

Leave spiders out of this!

hermhater
01-03-2008, 03:33 AM
I hate spiders.

Guru
01-03-2008, 03:35 AM
Well, here's a picture from my first wife's autopsy...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

I hate anything that is that hard to shove down someone's throat.

Guess you didn't like Alien either then.

hermhater
01-03-2008, 03:38 AM
I am an Alien fan.

I like good Sci-Fi, as well as Fantasy.

Canada
01-03-2008, 11:00 AM
I hate spiders.

Just think of them as hairless kitties with 4 extra legs. Need and eyedropper??

hermhater
01-03-2008, 02:48 PM

No thanks.

I don't kill spiders anymore, but I won't help them live either!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
01-04-2008, 03:29 AM

Huh?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/34.jpg

hermhater
01-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Huh?

Quit showing me spiders!

I hate them!

I am not a hater really...

I just hate what Herm is doing to the Chiefs.

Make good decisions this time Herm.

(He can do it, right?)

rbedgood
01-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Quit showing me spiders!

I hate them!

(He can do it, right?)

New deal, every time I see a photo of a parrot or cat from you...I'll reply with a photo of one of my 8 legged friends....

Actually never mind, I don't have that kind of time on my hands, but I wonder if it would work...

McLovin
01-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Quit showing me spiders!

I hate them!

(He can do it, right?)

Dude why dont you start crying lol, not a good way to get your mancard back.

:lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
01-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Dude why dont you start crying lol, not a good way to get your mancard back.

:lol::lol::lol:

I doubt I will be getting my Mancard back anytime soon, and I still HATE spiders!!!

:mob: