PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener / Last Call!!

Pages : [1] 2

Canada
12-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Can someone please help me make a poll or something, but I was talking with YZILLA and we are going to be at next years home opener and I would like to know who will be joining us. We are going to reserve hotel rooms and have a weekend long tailgate so if anyone is interested please pm me (serious inquiries only) as we want to reserve hotel rooms as early as possible to make sure we are all together. I am also going to look into a group package of tickets so if all interested in the game could let me know I will try to get a group of tix together!!

hermhater
12-25-2007, 02:37 PM
Awesome plan man!

Can't wait to find out next years schedule!!!

Chiefs are gonna kick *** next year!!!

We always win when Canada is in town!

Chiefster
12-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Can someone please help me make a poll or something, but I was talking with YZILLA and we are going to be at next years home opener and I would like to know who will be joining us. We are going to reserve hotel rooms and have a weekend long tailgate so if anyone is interested please pm me (serious inquiries only) as we want to reserve hotel rooms as early as possible to make sure we are all together. I am also going to look into a group package of tickets so if all interested in the game could let me know I will try to get a group of tix together!!

You have asked and received.

And, the poll is public.

tammietailgator
12-25-2007, 09:52 PM
I am local, but I already talked to my husband and we are in. Wouldn't mind staying at a hotel since we don't live right next to the stadium. I think it will be great. Us locals could be in charge of food - bbq would be a great kickoff. IMO

hermhater
12-25-2007, 10:27 PM
If I have the money then, I'm in!

We will take Arrowhead by storm!!!

Guru
12-25-2007, 11:21 PM
I might be in for the hotel, if it is reasonable, but most likely not the game. Those ticket prices are just getting insane and I know there will be no deals for the home opener. I can stick to a local sports bar.

tornadospotter
12-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Find out what kind of deal we can get, tickets and rooms, better poll how many is needed from potential attendee's! I could possibly need 6 for my family! 6 tickets and 2 rooms.

Canada
12-26-2007, 07:38 AM
I have looked on hotwire .com and it is $468 for me to fly to KC, my hotel and car rental for 5 days.

Chiefster
12-26-2007, 09:45 PM
I might be in for the hotel, if it is reasonable, but most likely not the game. Those ticket prices are just getting insane and I know there will be no deals for the home opener. I can stick to a local sports bar.

Which is why I think it would be a good idea to possibly try to do it again sometime in the middle of the season.

tammietailgator
12-26-2007, 10:47 PM
But...by the middle of the season, the chiefs are going to be undefeated and prices will skyrocket!!!! Then nobody but the rich and famous will be able to afford them. It'll be like the hannah montana concert here in KC!!

:lol::lol:

Chiefster
12-26-2007, 10:48 PM
But...by the middle of the season, the chiefs are going to be undefeated and prices will skyrocket!!!! Then nobody but the rich and famous will be able to afford them. It'll be like the hannah montana concert here in KC!!

Gotta love yer optimism. :11:

hermhater
12-26-2007, 11:40 PM
Which is why I think it would be a good idea to possibly try to do it again sometime in the middle of the season.

Gotta love yer optimism. :11:

I always thought the home opener was the most expensive game of the year?

Guru
12-26-2007, 11:40 PM

I should wake you up but don't want to spoil your reality.

Chiefster
12-27-2007, 12:33 AM

So your saying that she shouldn't take the blue pill.

Guru
12-27-2007, 12:35 AM

Nope, keeping tumbling down that rabbit hole.

hermhater
12-27-2007, 12:36 AM

He is saying she SHOULD take the blue pill!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/248.jpg

Guru
12-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Ha!!! Beat ya to it HH.

hermhater
12-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Ha!!! Beat ya to it HH.

Nice!

:sign0098:

Chiefster
12-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Yes I meant that she should take the blue pill. I need to stop taking the blue pill; it obviously is decaying what's left of my mind.

Guru
12-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Yes I meant that she should take the blue pill. I need to stop taking the blue pill; it obviously is decaying what's left of my mind.

You are not old enough for ******.

hermhater
12-27-2007, 12:43 AM

50/50 chance, man...

Now I see why you don't bet on the games!

:lol:

Chiefster
12-27-2007, 12:44 AM
50/50 chance, man...

Now I see why you don't bet on the games!

Heh! :lol:

Canada
12-27-2007, 06:31 AM
Whew....just got on and thought someone might hijack this thread.....thank god that didn't happen!!

hermhater
12-27-2007, 08:57 PM
Whew....just got on and thought someone might hijack this thread.....thank god that didn't happen!!

Heh!

Good one!

:lol: :sign0098: :beer:

DemocratsarenotAmericans
01-05-2008, 01:37 AM
deleted

m0ef0e
01-05-2008, 01:42 PM
I go to the home opener every year so I'll be there for sure.

Canada
01-05-2008, 09:32 PM
I go to the home opener every year so I'll be there for sure.

Right on man, wouldn't be the same without you. Is moebro gonna be there too?

Lazeye
01-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I do not like admitting this but I have never been to a game yet at arrowhead I have seen george brett and the royals in late 80's. I have tried to go the last 3 years just has not happened

hermhater
01-09-2008, 03:35 PM
I do not like admitting this but I have never been to a game yet at arrowhead I have seen george brett and the royals in late 80's. I have tried to go the last 3 years just has not happened

Well get your tickets man!

anaeelbackwards
01-09-2008, 03:51 PM
so is it official?

the chiefscrowd game get-together is the homeopener?

:yahoo: whatever game it is, im in. that is as long as i get to sit in between hermhater and canada :0]

Canada
01-09-2008, 04:54 PM
so is it official?

:yahoo: whatever game it is, im in. that is as long as i get to sit hermhater or canada's lap :0]

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

prough91
01-09-2008, 11:21 PM
so is it official?

:yahoo: whatever game it is, im in. that is as long as i get to sit in between hermhater and canada :0]

What? You really want this on one side

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/prough91/parrot.jpg

and this on the other?

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii307/prough91/MessinWithSasquatch_1.jpg

tornadospotter
01-10-2008, 12:29 AM
FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:
To bad that would not save a ticket!:yahoo: :yahoo: I am still interested in being there, I don't know if it possible yet.

hermhater
01-10-2008, 12:51 AM
To bad that would not save a ticket!:yahoo: :yahoo: I am still interested in being there, I don't know if it possible yet.

With a family your size it is an expensive trip man!

It would be awesome to have an entire Chiefs Crowd section at the game!

We need to come up with our own chant!

:yahoo:

tammietailgator
01-10-2008, 10:25 PM
What? You really want this on one side

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

and this on the other?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
I will bring you some flea control:)

hermhater
01-10-2008, 10:33 PM
I will bring you some flea control:)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/68.jpg

m0ef0e
01-15-2008, 02:45 PM
Right on man, wouldn't be the same without you. Is moebro gonna be there too?

Yeah. He's usually my DD for Chiefs' games.

Chiefster
01-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah. He's usually my DD for Chiefs' games.

:drunkhb::bananen_smilies046::toast2:

Canada
01-15-2008, 08:38 PM
I am going to be my own designated stumbler this year!! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
01-15-2008, 08:43 PM
:lol: :bananen_smilies046: B E E R

Protect your health. Drink Budweiser.

hermhater
01-15-2008, 08:44 PM

BS!

We will end up driving you back to the hotel again!

Canada
01-15-2008, 08:46 PM
:lol: :bananen_smilies046: B E E R

Protect your health. Drink Budweiser.

Protect health....don't drink MY Budweiser!! :bananen_smilies046:

BS!

We will end up driving you back to the hotel again!

Maybe on thursday, friday and saturday....but NOT on Sunday. ( I may have a really good deal on the Holiday Inn Sports Complex across the street from the stadium)

tornadospotter
03-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Find out what kind of deal we can get, tickets and rooms, better poll how many is needed from potential attendee's! I could possibly need 6 for my family! 6 tickets and 2 rooms.
Canada, change my count to 4 tickets and 1 room, I am planning on attending. Probally coming in on friday and leaving monday.

Canada
03-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Canada, change my count to 4 tickets and 1 room, I am planning on attending. Probally coming in on friday and leaving monday.

Kick *** man!! 170 more days!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-21-2008, 10:10 PM

Kick *** man!! 170 more days!! :bananen_smilies046:

That rocks!!!

Can't wait to drink some beers with you guys!!!

Woohoo!!!

Everyone get to KC on opening day!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

:drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb: :drunkhb:

AkChief49
03-22-2008, 12:20 AM
They(that cell phone company) could do a commercial with this... you know the bars, smallest to biggest? no?just trying it on....:D

Chief from the North
03-22-2008, 01:46 AM
existentialist drinking: Beer is a grain, therefore I am a vegetarian. Count me in...I'll be down with one other.

Guru
03-22-2008, 02:08 AM
I'll be enjoying the game on my new HDTV.

raiderswillwin
03-31-2008, 03:24 PM
what is the plan? who do i need to send money to in order to get my ticket?

hermhater
03-31-2008, 03:30 PM
I'll be enjoying the game on my new HDTV.

How big is the new TV?

YZILLA
03-31-2008, 05:20 PM
If we cant all get the Holiday Inn Sports Complex , We could do the ol' Red Roof inn or the one you stayed at last year canada. The last two I mentioned would be a little more forgiving on Tailgating in the parking lot since its off the road a ways.

hermhater
03-31-2008, 05:27 PM
If we cant all get the Holiday Inn Sports Complex , We could do the ol' Red Roof inn or the one you stayed at last year canada. The last two I mentioned would be a little more forgiving on Tailgating in the parking lot since its off the road a ways.

I thought you guys had already decided where to stay?

Canada
03-31-2008, 06:07 PM
what is the plan? who do i need to send money to in order to get my ticket?

ME :D

hermhater
03-31-2008, 06:08 PM

raiderswillwin
03-31-2008, 06:10 PM

ok sounds good! what is the cost and what is the mailing address i send the money to?

Canada
03-31-2008, 06:11 PM
ok sounds good! what is the cost and what is the mailing address i send the money to?

Sure...let me give you my address. Hey, want my social insurance number too. How about my drivers license number. How about you go buy a single ticket and then you will be sitting with all the people who want you there!! :bananen_smilies046:

raiderswillwin
03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Sure...let me give you my address. Hey, want my social insurance number too. How about my drivers license number. How about you go buy a single ticket and then you will be sitting with all the people who want you there!! :bananen_smilies046:

i really just need the mailing address, but if you want to send me the other information in addition, that is ok by me.

Canada
03-31-2008, 08:10 PM
i really just need the mailing address, but if you want to send me the other information in addition, that is ok by me.

You didn't get the pm?? I will try and send it again!!

anaeelbackwards
04-01-2008, 01:27 AM
i wanna sit in the middle of hermhater and canada....!

hermhater
04-01-2008, 01:32 AM

I'm sure Steph will be fine with that!

anaeelbackwards
04-01-2008, 01:34 AM
i wanna be the one to break up the fights... :sign0098: :welcome:

and id love to meet steph... ill sit next to her. :0)

hermhater
04-01-2008, 01:46 AM

You can hold the beer!

:bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
04-01-2008, 01:51 AM
You can hold the beer!

id be honored........

and i would never give it back...:welcome: :beer:

hermhater
04-01-2008, 02:14 AM
id be honored........

and i would never give it back...:welcome: :beer:

Good luck with that!

rbedgood
04-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Good luck with that!

She'll give Canada his, but she's not too worried about the runt on the other side...

Canada
04-01-2008, 11:28 AM
She'll give Canada his, but she's not too worried about the runt on the other side...

I just figured out how to get more beer into the stadium!! Make stilts out of cans of beer and then get HH some adult sized pants and he could walk in on the beer stilts!! I bet he could get at least a case in!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-01-2008, 02:19 PM

:sign0104:

I just figured out how to get more beer into the stadium!! Make stilts out of cans of beer and then get HH some adult sized pants and he could walk in on the beer stilts!! I bet he could get at least a case in!! :bananen_smilies046:

A case for each leg!

tornadospotter
04-03-2008, 12:21 PM
I want to sit behind HH and Canada!

I'm sure Steph will be fine with that!

I want to be the one that grabs thier beer,:D for safe keeping of course.:yahoo:
I want to meet you all, and party like the Chiefs are going to kick _____!!!! (you fill in the blank space)

mxpxHERO
04-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I want to sit behind HH and Canada!

I want to meet you all, and party like the Chiefs are going to kick _____!!!! (you fill in the blank space)

all these personalities in one place, would be chaos. ill be there but im not sharing any of my beer:yahoo:

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 12:55 PM
all these personalities in one place, would be chaos. ill be there but im not sharing any of my beer:yahoo:

YouTube - Sienfeld - Soup Nazi - NO SOUP FOR YOU!

and i agree all these people in this crowd at one place, would be crazy but id love it! im anxious to meet all of you guys!

mxpxHERO
04-03-2008, 12:56 PM
hahahaha u just had to bring up the soup

Canada
04-03-2008, 02:17 PM

You will share with me and I will share with you!!

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 02:28 PM
You will share with me and I will share with you!!

canada sharing a beer?

do i smell a compromise?

Canada
04-03-2008, 02:31 PM
canada sharing a beer?

do i smell a compromise?

Darling, contrary to popular belief. I share beer with EVERYONE!! As long as I have enough for me. I got so much free beer in the parking lot last year that I never even had to touch my 30 pack, so I stood at the entrance a gave away free beer. I don't ever want to be the drunk guy in a crowd of sober people, I want to be THE DRUNKEST guy in a crowd of DRUNK people!! If you look right behind me there will always be a party there!! :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Darling, contrary to popular belief. I share beer with EVERYONE!! As long as I have enough for me. I got so much free beer in the parking lot last year that I never even had to touch my 30 pack, so I stood at the entrance a gave away free beer. I don't ever want to be the drunk guy in a crowd of sober people, I want to be THE DRUNKEST guy in a crowd of DRUNK people!! If you look right behind me there will always be a party there!! :bananen_smilies046:

hahahah thats why at the home opener, i wanna be on your left or right side. hah....... just incase you start handing out that free beer, it'll go to me. :yahoo:

and does that mean you'll be sharing your beer with hermhater as well?

Canada
04-03-2008, 02:46 PM
yes! :p

Canada
04-03-2008, 02:52 PM
Update for the Home Opener.

It is time to get definite answers from people about tickets. We need a minimum of 20 people to buy tickets and we can get a package of tickets where we all sit together. There is a $100 deposit which I am trying to make room on my credit card for. I have spoken with someone from the Chiefs and payment for the tickets can be done as follows.

Payment for all tickets in full (if anyone wants to offer up their credit card to do this and collect money then go for it)

Payment in 2 installments. Half now and Half two weeks before the game.

Payment #3 is the best option. If you are interested I can give you the contact number where you can pay for your number of tickets (i will pm you the information on who o contact) I am not sure of the deadline for payment but the sooner we get our order in then the better our chances of getting the tickets for opening day!

I am also going to start looking into hotels and group rates there as well, but the decision on hotels can wait.

Lets move people...only 157 days until kickoff!! :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 02:56 PM
im in im in. just let me know what you need, whats going down, and how much you need.... let me know when you get the info on hotel deal.... the after party at the hotel is going to be sweeeeeeeeeet!

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I can smell the brats and BBQ already!

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Ticket prices for 2008 individual games are:

FIELD LEVEL - SIDELINE SELECT - $94
FIELD LEVEL - RED ZONE - $89
FIELD LEVEL - TOUCHDOWN ZONE - $81
CLUB LEVEL - SIDELINE SELECT - $115
CLUB LEVEL - RED ZONE - $110
CLUB LEVEL - TOUCHDOWN ZONE - $105
UPPER LEVEL - RED SELECT - $83
UPPER LEVEL - RED RESERVE - $64
UPPER LEVEL - RED VIEW - $41
Parking $22

Let me know also how much you are willing to spend on tickets!!!

tammietailgator
04-03-2008, 03:06 PM
I cant freaking wait!!! Does anyone have a pull behind smoker that lives here? I am wondering if one can be rented... I will check into that if you all want. :yahoo:
As long as somebody shares their beer with me... J/K:D

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:08 PM
I cant freaking wait!!! Does anyone have a pull behind smoker that lives here? I am wondering if one can be rented... I will check into that if you all want. :yahoo:

For fee they will put out BBQs and tents as well. They also offer catering!!

anaeelbackwards

my dad has one but i dont know if he will be willing to let anyone use it unless its himself. lol... but i will ask..

i share a beer with you tammie...

and hey canada, has everyone decided where we are going to sit? i'll pay the ticket price of where ever you guys are wanting to sit together!

tammietailgator
I think the $64 - $89 range sounds good, really don't want to go over that.

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:10 PM
If everyone lets me know how much they are willing to spend per ticket, then we can the average amount and get the best seats available. Although I say we sit filed level and get "The Crowd" on TV!!

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:11 PM

I think $115 was the most expensive ticket. Your range sounds fair to me. I spent $225 on my ticket last year so they are all a deal to me!! :D

tammietailgator
04-03-2008, 03:11 PM
my dad has one but i dont know if he will be willing to let anyone use it unless its himself. lol... but i will ask..
would he be willing to go??? if so, we could all pitch in for meat.
i share a beer with you tammie...:bananen_smilies046:

and hey canada, has everyone decided where we are going to sit? i'll pay the ticket price of where ever you guys are wanting to sit together!That sounds good to me also! But sit me behind somebody that doesn't mind having a little beer spilled on them... I get a little excited:D

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Ticket prices for 2008 individual games are:

FIELD LEVEL - SIDELINE SELECT - $94
FIELD LEVEL - RED ZONE - $89
FIELD LEVEL - TOUCHDOWN ZONE - $81
CLUB LEVEL - SIDELINE SELECT - $115
CLUB LEVEL - RED ZONE - $110
CLUB LEVEL - TOUCHDOWN ZONE - $105
UPPER LEVEL - RED SELECT - $83
UPPER LEVEL - RED RESERVE - $64
UPPER LEVEL - RED VIEW - $41
Parking $22

Let me know also how much you are willing to spend on tickets!!!

I am a big fan of being in the endzone!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
That sounds good to me also! But sit me behind somebody that doesn't mind having a little beer spilled on them... I get a little excited:D

I looooove to shower in beer so you can sit behind me!! :D

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 03:15 PM
I am a big fan of being in the endzone!! :bananen_smilies046:
]
endzone seats and ur guaranteed to be on tv. :0)

especially if we are holding up a big CHIEFSCROWD.COM poster!!!

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
]
endzone seats and ur guaranteed to be on tv. :0)

especially if we are holding up a big CHIEFSCROWD.COM poster!!!

I say we all bring one big letter and spell it out together!! :yahoo:

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 03:20 PM

oh would it suck to be the dot of chiefscrowd.com lol

what would be more funny is to spell out other words...

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:21 PM

I get to hold the "." in ChiefsCrowd.com!

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:22 PM
oh would it suck to be the dot of chiefscrowd.com lol

what would be more funny is to spell out other words...

Hey :sign0104:

That's my sign!

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Hey :sign0104:

That's my sign!

hahahaha. well i want to hold the one of the O's

and i knew i seen you in here earlier HH, what happened to yoU?

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:26 PM
hahahaha. well i want to hold the one of the O's

and i knew i seen you in here earlier HH, what happened to yoU?

Canada called, and I started up the Royals game on the computer because I'm not near a TV.

Looks like we are gonna sweep the Tigers in Detroit!

If there's a Royals Home game the weekend of the opener we should all go to that on Saturday!

tammietailgator
04-03-2008, 03:28 PM
:yahoo:I get the other O
:bananen_smilies046: - I really am going to have a hard time not spilling my beer... maybe I wont drink.

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Canada called, and I started up the Royals game on the computer because I'm not near a TV.

Looks like we are gonna sweep the Tigers in Detroit!

If there's a Royals Home game the weekend of the opener we should all go to that on Saturday!

STOP HIGHJACKIN THIS THREAD NOW!!!!

:bananen_smilies046: - I really am going to have a hard time not spilling my beer... maybe I wont drink.

Oh yes you will!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM

Bite your tongue!

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:32 PM
STOP HIGHJACKIN THIS THREAD NOW!!!!

That wasn't hijacking the thread, maybe we can all go to Chiefs Home Opener as well as hit the stadium across the parking lot for another game.

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 03:34 PM
That wasn't hijacking the thread, maybe we can all go to Chiefs Home Opener as well as hit the stadium across the parking lot for another game.

is there a royals game the same day as the home opener? what>?

tammietailgator
04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Oh yes you will!! :bananen_smilies046:[/quote]

Bite your tongue!

Who am I kidding !!! man this sounds fun! :drunkhb:
Leanna, let me know about that smoker when you can. :D

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
is there a royals game the same day as the home opener? what>?

don't make me come down there!!!!!!!

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Canada said he will buy everyone tickets to the Royals game if there's one the Saturday before the Chiefs Home Opener!

hermhater
04-03-2008, 03:39 PM

Who am I kidding !!! man this sounds fun! :drunkhb:
Leanna, let me know about that smoker when you can. :D[/quote]

It's gonna be a blast!

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
don't make me come down there!!!!!!!

come down here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:42 PM
come down here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINE!!!!! I am gonna start walking right now. Should take me about 157 days!! :D :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
04-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey - Thanks Canada for getting all this info together!!

:bananen_smilies046::sign0098:

Canada
04-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Hey - Thanks Canada for getting all this info together!!

:bananen_smilies046::sign0098:

No worries!! :bananen_smilies046: I just can't wait for the party!! :drunkhb:

hermhater
04-03-2008, 04:13 PM
No worries!! :bananen_smilies046: I just can't wait for the party!! :drunkhb:

I love parties!

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 04:15 PM
I love parties AND BEER!

did i ever mention that? FYP BTW :0)

hermhater
04-03-2008, 04:16 PM
did i ever mention that? FYP BTW :0)

Well it's not a party without beer!

tornadospotter
04-04-2008, 08:57 PM
I will vote for this, but I will go with what the Crowd wants! Because I want to sit with the Crowd, and STIR UP A RED AND GOLD TORNADO!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
04-04-2008, 09:11 PM
I will vote for this, but I will go with what the Crowd wants! Because I want to sit with the Crowd, and STIR UP A RED AND GOLD TORNADO!!!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!!

We are gonna get the Crowd on TV with all the cool gear we get from Coach!

:D

Chiefster
04-04-2008, 11:07 PM
ME TOO!!!

We are gonna get the Crowd on TV with all the cool gear we get from Coach!

It would be awesome to sneak in a big banner. :D

hermhater
04-05-2008, 12:24 AM

Or for everyone to wear a T Shirt with a different letter of "ChiefsCrowd.com" on it!

I'm gonna shave my head and paint my face and be Canada's mini-me!

tornadospotter
04-05-2008, 01:33 AM
Yes it would!! Be better to bring it in, in full glory of the Chiefs Crowd! :invasion:
Chiefster you are going to be there? I am bring Diet Coke for you!!!!

Or for everyone to wear a T Shirt with a different letter of "ChiefsCrowd.com" on it!

I'm gonna shave my head and paint my face and be Canada's mini-me!
I am not going to shave my head!!! I am afraid that my hair will not grow back! :scared2: :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 03:30 AM
Yes it would!! Be better to bring it in, in full glory of the Chiefs Crowd! :invasion:
Chiefster you are going to be there? I am bring Diet Coke for you!!!!

I am not going to shave my head!!! I am afraid that my hair will not grow back! :scared2: :bananen_smilies046:

Do it dude!

Everyone shave their heads for luck for the Chiefs!

Canada
04-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Tickets must be booked by this Friday!! I am in need of a few more people to go as we need a minimum of 20 to book the package and all sit together!! I have had responses from some

TammieT - 2 tickets
HH - 2 tickets
Canada - 2 tickets
Tornado - 4 tickets
YZILLA - 3 tickets

We need at least 7 more. Let me know if I have the right numbers. Info about prices etc...are listed in the home opener thread, or pm me if you have any questions!! We need 7 more!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-05-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/arrowhead/seating/

tornadospotter
04-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Lets do this Chiefs Crowd. Just decide to be there, give Canada your ticket count.

tammietailgator
04-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Do it dude!

NO!!!!

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Do it dude!

No can do. The "Super Fan" that paints himself all red has a arrowhead on the back of his head.

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Canada, did you get my pm?

Canada
04-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Canada, did you get my pm?

just got it now!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 02:17 PM
just got it now!! :bananen_smilies046:

Cool, I have responded. Where's the price list you spoke of?

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Nevermind, I got it.

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 02:24 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5412/arrowheadseatingmk3.jpg

Canada
04-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks boss, now can you ban caaanada?!

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks boss, now can you ban caaanada?!

You're welcome. Is caaanada another timsatt alias?

Canada
04-05-2008, 02:29 PM
yup, although its now canaaaada

hermhater
04-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Is this gonna happen, or what?

Canada
04-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Is this gonna happen, or what?

I am bookin 20 tickets on Friday. If we need more than that then I have to know by then. there are 14 of them spoken for as of right now

hermhater
04-05-2008, 02:50 PM
I am bookin 20 tickets on Friday. If we need more than that then I have to know by then. there are 14 of them spoken for as of right now

Kick ***!

Can't wait!

Chiefs Season is right around the corner!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

tammietailgator
04-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Who all is going? If I go according to the sticky poll, it has timsatt going under a couple different names.
GO CHIEFS!!!

Canada
04-05-2008, 03:36 PM
So far there is Myself, you and guest, HH and his lady, YZILLA and his wife and her friend, Tornadosptter and his family. We are still trying to convince all the mods and then hopefully Moefoe and his brother and STL Chief, although I have not seen him in a while.

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 03:43 PM
So far there is Myself, you and guest, HH and his lady, YZILLA and his wife and her friend, Tornadosptter and his family. We are still trying to convince all the mods and then hopefully Moefoe and his brother and STL Chief, although I have not seen him in a while.

...Not really a matter of convincing me, but that of logistics at this point. I'm hoping that my new job positi9on will help with my cash flow. :D

Canada
04-05-2008, 03:44 PM
...Not really a matter of convincing me, but that of logistics at this point. I'm hoping that my new job positi9on will help with my cash flow. :D

Ride the force to KC!! :D

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 03:44 PM

:lol: :sign0098:

Canada
04-05-2008, 03:54 PM

and pick up the Sith master on the way!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 03:57 PM
and pick up the Sith master on the way!! :bananen_smilies046:

I would love to(he would certainly be on the way), but i'm not sure he want's to fight the opening day crowd.

Canada
04-05-2008, 03:58 PM
I would love to(he would certainly be on the way), but i'm not sure he want's to fight the opening day crowd.

Dont worry, I will be doing all the fighting! :D

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Dont worry, I will be doing all the fighting! :D

Cool! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Come on guys get your britches to KC!

It's gonna be a heck of a party at Arrowhead!

:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Come on guys get your britches to KC!

It's gonna be a heck of a party at Arrowhead!

:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

...Where everyone is drinking Diet Coke???

Canada
04-05-2008, 04:05 PM
...Where everyone is drinkoing Diet Coke???

yup...but i am gonna spike mine with beer and pour out my diet coke!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:11 PM
yup...but i am gonna spike mine with beer and pour out my diet coke!! :bananen_smilies046:

:lol: :lol:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 04:14 PM
I'm just gonna drink all of Canada's beer!

I will bring diet Coke for ya though Chiefster!

Canada
04-05-2008, 04:15 PM

I will buy your ticket to the game if you can drink all the beer I am going to bring with me!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 04:17 PM
I will buy your ticket to the game if you can drink all the beer I am going to bring with me!! :bananen_smilies046:

You buy the ticket and I will start drinking the beers!

If I don't finish them all I will buy your ticket to the Royals game!

Canada
04-05-2008, 04:18 PM
You buy the ticket and I will start drinking the beers!

If I don't finish them all I will buy your ticket to the Royals game!

You won't be alive for the Royals game if you try and drink all my beer!!

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:18 PM

Cool!

Canada
04-06-2008, 10:05 AM
I would like to order our tickets at field level endzone. $81 a seat. Any objections??

Canada
04-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Hey Coach, if you are still reading this, I am having a hard time sending and receiving pms. They seem to go through real slow.

Coach
04-06-2008, 10:34 AM

I don't think it would be smart for you to attend this game.

I would like to order our tickets at field level endzone. $81 a seat. Any objections??

I'm in for 1 ticket.

Hey Coach, if you are still reading this, I am having a hard time sending and receiving pms. They seem to go through real slow.

Server is running a tad slow today. Sorry about the delay.

Canada
04-06-2008, 10:37 AM
I don't think it would be smart for you to attend this game.

I'm in for 1 ticket.

Server is running a tad slow today. Sorry about the delay.

No worries boss man. I am not sure if you got my pm about the flight and stuff, but if you want to pm me a phone number that I can call you on, I will get a hold of you when I book the flight and stuff so we can make sure we travel together!! Lemme know!! :bananen_smilies046:

Timsatt....I would loooooove it if you joined us for the game. However, you are on your own for tickets!! :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
04-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Sounds good to me - you have me down for 2

Canada
04-06-2008, 02:23 PM
Sounds good to me - you have me down for 2

Absolutely...you are #1 on my list!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-06-2008, 02:39 PM
Absolutely...you are #1 on my list!! :bananen_smilies046:

Does that mean I am number 2?

:biggrin:

YouTube - Austin Powers - Who Does Number Two Work For?

Canada
04-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Does that mean I am number 2?

YouTube - Austin Powers - Who Does Number Two Work For? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UwEmoiRNdg)

Well, One and a half anyways!! :p

tammietailgator
04-06-2008, 05:40 PM

Whoo hoo..... I'm Number 1!!!
Wait why isn't leanna on the list??? It was her idea right?
:sign0153:

Canada
04-06-2008, 06:19 PM
Whoo hoo..... I'm Number 1!!!
Wait why isn't leanna on the list??? It was her idea right?
:sign0153:

shhhh...leanna is on the list but if I tell everyone that then we will have waaaaaay too many people wanting to go!! :D She is on the good copy of the list that I have at home!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
04-06-2008, 10:03 PM
I second the motion, and vote yes!

hermhater
04-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I second the motion, and vote yes!

I third the motion!

Best chance for us to get the Crowd on TV!!!

:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
04-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Im there , Just need the info as to what I need to do and who to contact to buy the tickets! Im good for 3 tickets !

hermhater
04-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Im there , Just need the info as to what I need to do and who to contact to buy the tickets! Im good for 3 tickets !

You have to send Canada 20 cases of beer and then get your *** to Arrowhead!

YZILLA
04-07-2008, 12:57 AM
I would gladly send him 20 cases of american beer for 3 tickets to Arrowhead.

hermhater
04-07-2008, 01:28 AM

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Canada
04-07-2008, 08:31 AM

Heh, I am doing the math on that one!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
04-07-2008, 02:33 PM
I want in on this action!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Canada
04-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Update:

I have been drinkin'!! :)

There have been 20 tickets spoken for so far. 20 is the minimum amount that can be bought in the group package. Anyone who is not on the following list that would like to go to the game MUST let me know by friday. People who have asked for tickets will get the info pm'ed to them so that no one can take your tickets. NO EXTRAS will be ordered since I will be the one to eat the cost if they are not used. Friday people....153 days until out Chiefs Kickoff!!

Canada 2
Anaeel<- 2
Tornado 4
YZILLA 3
HH 2
TammieT 2
Chief from the North 2
Moefoe/bro 2
...and last but not least....our fearless leader Coach will be there!!!!!! I am buying lots of beer to the game so lets get out poop together folks!! Remember, tix do not have to be paid for until 2 weeks prior to the game, but if you order them they MUST be paid!!

I know you don't really want to miss the opener!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Kick ***!!!!

tammietailgator
04-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I am buying lots of beer to the game so lets get out poop together folks!! Remember, tix do not have to be paid for until 2 weeks prior to the game, but if you order them they MUST be paid!!

I know you don't really want to miss the opener!! :bananen_smilies046:[/quote]

Okay, I am excited about this, but I have to question what the above means..... :sign0153:

hermhater
04-07-2008, 06:17 PM
I am buying lots of beer to the game so lets get out poop together folks!! Remember, tix do not have to be paid for until 2 weeks prior to the game, but if you order them they MUST be paid!!

I know you don't really want to miss the opener!! :bananen_smilies046:

Okay, I am excited about this, but I have to question what the above means..... :sign0153:

Canada, would you care to explain yourself, or should we take that statement at face value?

Chiefster
04-07-2008, 06:49 PM
I have the go ahead from Mrs. Chiefster to get four of the $41.00 variety tickets if they are available. If this doesn't fall through it will be the first time the entire Chiefster clan will get to go see our beloved Chiefs play in person.

hermhater
04-07-2008, 07:04 PM
I have the go ahead from Mrs. Chiefster to get four of the $41.00 variety tickets if they are available. If this doesn't fall through it will be the first time the entire Chiefster clan will get to go see our beloved Chiefs play in person.

Sweet!!!

We get to see the Chiefsters drinking beer at Arrowhead!!!:wink:

Chiefster
04-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Sweet!!!

We get to see the Chiefsters drinking Diet Coke at Arrowhead!!!:wink:

FYR :p :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-07-2008, 07:09 PM
FYR :p :bananen_smilies046:

Thanks, I don't know what came over me...

:cool:

Chiefster
04-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Thanks, I don't know what came over me...

:cool:

Just doin my job. :D

Hayvern
04-08-2008, 12:32 AM
There is nothing that I would rather do that go to a game with you crazy fools. I will be there.

hermhater
04-08-2008, 12:33 AM
There is nothing that I would rather do that go to a game with you crazy fools. I will be there.

Now that kicks ***!

How many tickets?

Canada get on it!

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 12:36 AM

Let me know how you're getting there so I can maybe tag along.

Hayvern
04-08-2008, 12:37 AM
Let me know how you're getting there so I can maybe tag along.

I will be flying to be sure. Too expensive to drive these days, and I do not have enough vacation time to walk.

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 12:40 AM
I will be flying to be sure. Too expensive to drive these days, and I do not have enough vacation time to walk.

Anyway, If I don't get an AMC flight for chump change for what you're paying for your plane ticket, let me know when you book. I would like to go drink beer and watch the Chiefs.

hermhater
04-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Home Opener is gonna be friggin' epic!

:yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-08-2008, 12:49 AM

Anyway, If I don't get an AMC flight for chump change for what you're paying for your plane ticket, let me know when you book. I would like to go drink beer and watch the Chiefs.

I will get in contact with Whiteman and find out if you are gonna be able to make it.

I'm just not sure how far out they have scheduled flights.

Hayvern
04-08-2008, 02:08 AM
Now that kicks ***!

How many tickets?

Canada get on it!

just two

We don't know when the opener is do we? The schedule is not out yet is it?

hermhater
04-08-2008, 02:15 AM
just two

Do you do quality posts in real life too?

Hayvern
04-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Do you do quality posts in real life too?

yep!

hermhater
04-08-2008, 02:29 AM
just two

We don't know when the opener is do we? The schedule is not out yet is it?

Not yet, but I have put the NFL on notice that they better get it out soon or I'm gonna have to use my NFL powers to give us 16 straight games against the Dolphins next year!

hermhater
04-08-2008, 02:34 AM
Hope this helps you out Canada!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/55.jpg

Canada
04-08-2008, 07:46 AM
I am buying lots of beer to the game so lets get our poop together folks!! :bananen_smilies046:

There was a spelling mistake. Since there is no swearing on the site that was mu nice way of saying lets get out sh!t together!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-08-2008, 08:26 AM
There was a spelling mistake. Since there is no swearing on the site that was mu nice way of saying lets get out sh!t together!! :bananen_smilies046:

2. Use of the "F" bomb and "GD" (whether typed or included in a video) on this and every forum is strictly taboo. Mild profanity, in moderation, is excused. There are filters in place to automatically edit some of the more profane curse words, however, understand that it is possible that some will slip through. In such cases the issue will be dealt with upon discovering the infraction and the offender will be fairly warned before disciplinary action is taken.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438

I can appreciate your conscious effort to obey the rules Canada!

Canada
04-08-2008, 02:39 PM
Hello Crowders. Hope everyone is well. I just spoke with the sales manager at Arrowhead about our tickets and I was incorrect about ticket prices. Prices are currently not set for the upcoming season so I would like to know how much you all want to spend. I am thinkin around 80-100 dollars. Please post what you would like to spend as far as a dollar amount and I will take an average price from that and get the best seats available.

Chiefster....I will send you a pm regarding your request.

hermhater
04-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I know this doesn't belong here, but I have to assume I can get away with spamming this clip just today...:biggrin:
YouTube - Mario Chalmers 3-point shot 2008 NCAA National Championship

Stupid Dorsey!

Canada
04-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Stop hijacking or I will give your ticket to someone else!!

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 02:46 PM
HH...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/57.jpg

hermhater
04-08-2008, 02:48 PM
Stop hijacking or I will give your ticket to someone else!!

HH...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/57.jpg

My bad...

Hayvern
04-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I would go as high as $150 personally...

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 07:49 PM
I know this doesn't belong here, but I have to assume I can get away with spamming this clip just today...:biggrin:
YouTube - Mario Chalmers 3-point shot 2008 NCAA National Championship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsCrHKx-Lq4)

Stupid Dorsey!

doesn't belong

but doesn't mean its not welcome or wanted.

i will cherish that moment forever....

Canada
04-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Just a heads up, I am GUESSING, but I thik the opener will be the second week in Sept. I was looking at the Royals schedule and they are at home at 1:10 pm on the first Sunday of the month, and on the road the second Sunday. I am just specualting but I doubt they will have the Chiefs and the Royals at home at the same time!?!?! However, if the Royals are in town the weekend of the opener, I would liek to go to a Royals game too. Keep it in mind if anyone is interested!!

hermhater
04-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Just a heads up, I am GUESSING, but I thik the opener will be the second week in Sept. I was looking at the Royals schedule and they are at home at 1:10 pm on the first Sunday of the month, and on the road the second Sunday. I am just specualting but I doubt they will have the Chiefs and the Royals at home at the same time!?!?! However, if the Royals are in town the weekend of the opener, I would liek to go to a Royals game too. Keep it in mind if anyone is interested!!

I'm down, Royals tickets are dirt cheap!

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm down, Royals tickets are dirt cheap!

20 bucks to sit in outfield plaza... thats where i roll... and 75% of being seein on the jumbotron for kiss cam :welcome:

hermhater
04-08-2008, 08:36 PM
20 bucks to sit in outfield plaza... thats where i roll... and 75% of being seein on the jumbotron for kiss cam :welcome:

What is this 75% off thing?

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 08:38 PM
What is this 75% off thing?

75% chance of being seen on the jumbo tron for kiss cam of sitting in the outfield plaza... tis what i was saying...

Canada
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
20 bucks to sit in outfield plaza... thats where i roll... and 75% chance of being seein on the jumbotron for kissing Canada!! :welcome:
Allllriiight!!!

Canada
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
75% chance of being seen on the jumbo tron for kissing Canada ... tis what i was saying...

Sweet!!!

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Allllriiight!!!

Gigidy Gigidy!!! :D

hermhater
04-08-2008, 08:42 PM
75% chance of being seen on the jumbo tron for kiss cam of sitting in the outfield plaza... tis what i was saying...

Why are the chances 75% if you sit there?

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Gigidy Gigidy!!! :D

Why are the chances 75% if you sit there?

i think everyone would want to kiss canada out there....:sign0098:

hahaha because the outfield plaza is where the party is realllllllllllllllllly at, and all the good lookin people. ive partied out there with tim grunhard and those were his exact words.

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 08:45 PM

Must be taking stats. :D

hermhater
04-08-2008, 08:47 PM
i think everyone would want to kiss canada out there....:sign0098:

hahaha because the outfield plaza is where the party is realllllllllllllllllly at, and all the good lookin people. ive partied out there with tim grunhard and those were his exact words.

Sweet!!!

That's where we're sitting then!

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Sweet!!!

That's where we're sitting then!

you and canada? you plan on being kiss cam?

:welcome: :sign0103: :lol: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-08-2008, 08:57 PM

"kiss cam"???

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 09:03 PM
"kiss cam"???

not at the k, but an example..

YouTube - Kiss Cam - Chicago Rush Arena Football games - Robbins Bros.

tammietailgator
04-08-2008, 09:06 PM
My luck I would be on the kiss cam with nobody to kiss!

Chiefster
04-08-2008, 09:09 PM
not at the k, but an example..

YouTube - Kiss Cam - Chicago Rush Arena Football games - Robbins Bros. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=EW9ibI0oqJI)

Some of them folks are butt ugly!

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 09:12 PM
My luck I would be on the kiss cam with nobody to kiss!

well well well .lol

i was on kiss cam twice, one was with scott and then the other was with my brother, soooooooo embarrasing...

HERMHATER & CANADA!

YouTube - Kiss Cam Slap

hermhater
04-08-2008, 09:15 PM

NO!

I am taking Steph to the game:sign0104:

tammietailgator
04-08-2008, 09:15 PM
well well well .lol

i was on kiss cam twice, one was with scott and then the other was with my brother, soooooooo embarrasing...

HERMHATER & CANADA!

YouTube - Kiss Cam Slap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8v4-E6gtP4)

:lol::lol::lol: That is great

Chiefster
04-08-2008, 09:17 PM
well well well .lol

HERMHATER & CANADA!

YouTube - Kiss Cam Slap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8v4-E6gtP4)

:lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
04-08-2008, 09:18 PM

It's because they are in Chicago.

All the pretty people go to games in KC!

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 09:20 PM
its arena football.

Canada
04-11-2008, 10:11 PM
I reserved 30 tickets today. There are two choices for ticket prices.

Lower Lever is $150-$190
Upper Deck is $41-$59

Let me know which tickets you want. I book specific seats when the schedule is released. We do not have to sit in the same section so whatever price range you send me is where your seats will be.

Please (Re) E-mail contact info/seating (price preference) and #of tickets you want.

* For an average of $43 per person we can also get a private tailgate, table, chairs, tent, choice of 8 different menus, visit form he KC Wolf and 2 Cheerleaders during the tailgate.

Chiefster
04-11-2008, 10:16 PM

Lower Lever is $150-$190
Upper Deck is $41-$59

Let me know which tickets you want. I book specific seats when the schedule is released. We do not have to sit in the same section so whatever price range you send me is where your seats will be.

Please (Re) E-mail contact info/seating (price preference) and #of tickets you want.

* For an average of $43 per person we can also get a private tailgate, table, chairs, tent, choice of 8 different menus, visit form he KC Wolf and 2 Cheerleaders during the tailgate.

That sounds great, but I'm gonna bo doin good to afford just our tickets.:sign0098:

Canada
04-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Pay for it in Arrowcash

Chiefster
04-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Pay for it in Arrowcash

...Wished I could. :D

hermhater
04-11-2008, 10:46 PM

Lower Lever is $150-$190
Upper Deck is $41-$59

Thanks guy!

You are the man!

That sounds great, but I'm gonna bo doin good to afford just our tickets.:sign0098:

I'm with Chiefster on this one.

Canada
04-11-2008, 10:50 PM
Well then let me know if u want the tickets or not. I do not want to get stuck paying if people back out

hermhater
04-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Well then let me know if u want the tickets or not. I do not want to get stuck paying if people back out

I want the tickets dude, no doubt about that, I was talking about the extra for them to provide the tailgating!

:11:

Once again guy thanks for all the hard work getting this altogether.

Canada
04-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I want the tickets dude, no doubt about that, I was talking about the extra for them to provide the tailgating!

:11:

Once again guy thanks for all the hard work getting this altogether.

I am just throwing the idea out there to hear what everyone wants to do. It is $13 for 30 beers, I am sure my tailgating experience will work out just fine!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-11-2008, 11:01 PM
I am just throwing the idea out there to hear what everyone wants to do. It is $13 for 30 beers, I am sure my tailgating experience will work out just fine!! :bananen_smilies046:

:sign0098: :bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
04-12-2008, 12:30 AM

Lower Lever is $150-$190
Upper Deck is $41-$59

If I am going to travel 1700 miles to see the game, I want to see the pimples on Herm's... I want the best seats in the house.

Additionally, I missed out on doing the tailgating the last time I was there, so I am in for the $43 if there are enough people who want to do it. If not, I will pitch in whatever to be able to tailgate before the game with people who have all the equipment.

Midwest Airlines looked at me rather funny when I tried to carry my KC Chiefs Helmet Grill on the plane with me last time.

hermhater
04-12-2008, 12:34 AM
If I am going to travel 1700 miles to see the game, I want to see the pimples on Herm's... I want the best seats in the house.

Additionally, I missed out on doing the tailgating the last time I was there, so I am in for the $43 if there are enough people who want to do it. If not, I will pitch in whatever to be able to tailgate before the game with people who have all the equipment.

Midwest Airlines looked at me rather funny when I tried to carry my KC Chiefs Helmet Grill on the plane with me last time.

YZILLA usually brings quite a bit down from South Dakota and has awesome tailgating.

He bought a new gas friendly Chiefs red Honda to come down though so I'm not sure what he's bringing this time.

I should get ahold of him and find out.

Also texaschief was talking about bringing up his 15 foot smoker so that might happen.

If worse comes to worst I can always buy a cheap grill and drive it 5 miles to Arrowhead.

We will tailgate no matter what.

Chiefster
04-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Does it have a Chiefs logo on it?

hermhater
04-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Does it have a Chiefs logo on it?

I haven't bought it yet, I couldn't tell you.

The grill I have now is for an apartment, I can only cook like 2 steaks and 4 brats at a time.

Who's making the chili by the way?

Hayvern
04-12-2008, 12:49 AM
YZILLA usually brings quite a bit down from South Dakota and has awesome tailgating.

He bought a new gas friendly Chiefs red Honda to come down though so I'm not sure what he's bringing this time.

I should get ahold of him and find out.

Also texaschief was talking about bringing up his 15 foot smoker so that might happen.

If worse comes to worst I can always buy a cheap grill and drive it 5 miles to Arrowhead.

We will tailgate no matter what.

This is going to be great I am really looking forward to it.

My wife is a litte worried I might end up joining some weird beer guzzling football cult and disappear only to turn up in some Central American country having drunk the Kool-Aid.

hermhater
04-12-2008, 12:53 AM
This is going to be great I am really looking forward to it.

My wife is a litte worried I might end up joining some weird beer guzzling football cult and disappear only to turn up in some Central American country having drunk the Kool-Aid.

She should be worried. :biggrin:

Chiefster
04-12-2008, 01:05 AM

The grill I have now is for an apartment, I can only cook like 2 steaks and 4 brats at a time.

hermhater
04-12-2008, 01:10 AM

I have heard that Bison chili is good.

Does Hormel make that too?

Hayvern
04-12-2008, 01:14 AM

Did someone say CHILI?!?!?!?

YouTube - Blazing Saddles 1 --Farting Cowboys

hermhater
04-12-2008, 01:19 AM

YouTube - Blazing Saddles 1 --Farting Cowboys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs)

Classic!!!!

I love it!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh.

Do we have a new post whore?

Hayvern
04-12-2008, 01:30 AM
Classic!!!!

I love it!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh.

Do we have a new post whore?

Taking lessons from the best!

Actually, I just want one of those cool number 58's on my postings!

hermhater
04-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Taking lessons from the best!

Actually, I just want one of those cool number 58's on my postings!

I imagine you will be the first person to get one with the fewest amount of posts.

Quality posts get rep from more members.

You're doing a hell of a job!

Chiefster
04-12-2008, 10:46 AM

YouTube - Blazing Saddles 1 --Farting Cowboys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6dm9rN6oTs)

REPOST! But still classic! :lol:

Chief from the North
04-12-2008, 02:34 PM

Lower Lever is $150-$190
Upper Deck is $41-$59

I'm good with at least two lower level and the cheerleader fantasy (is that legal??? lol). Not so much the wolf though... :lol:

Canada
04-12-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm good with at least two lower level and the cheerleader fantasy (is that legal??? lol). Not so much the wolf though... :lol:

Send me a name, phone # and Seat preference in a PM!! I will reserve your tickets in your name and then send you the info where to pay!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Canada, could you PM me the cost rundown of my tickets including tax and parking lot fees?

tornadospotter
04-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Canada, could you PM me the cost rundown of my tickets including tax and parking lot fees?

Maybe we can save on parking fees, car pool from motel.

Guru
04-15-2008, 12:25 AM
Tickets must be booked by this Friday!! I am in need of a few more people to go as we need a minimum of 20 to book the package and all sit together!! I have had responses from some

TammieT - 2 tickets
HH - 2 tickets
Canada - 2 tickets
Tornado - 4 tickets
YZILLA - 3 tickets

We need at least 7 more. Let me know if I have the right numbers. Info about prices etc...are listed in the home opener thread, or pm me if you have any questions!! We need 7 more!! :bananen_smilies046:

I thought I had seen earlier that Chiefster was going. Do we even know the date or opponent yet?