12-26-2007, 03:56 AM
Option A.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/231.jpg

Option 2.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/238.jpg

:yahoo:

Canada
12-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbb! :bananen_smilies046:

prough91
12-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Definitely 2. Option A made me throw up in my mouth a little.

luv
12-26-2007, 08:56 AM
None of the above. Jessica Alba is pregnant, btw. And we're allowing risque photos now?

Canada
12-26-2007, 08:59 AM
None of the above. Jessica Alba is pregnant, btw. And we're allowing risque photos now?

You arent seriously complaining about that pic are you?? I have had to see Tony G with his shirt off a million times here and no one complains about that.

prough91
12-26-2007, 09:02 AM

I'd take a pregnant Jessica Alba over Rosie O'Donnel any day.

luv
You arent seriously complaining about that pic are you?? I have had to see Tony G with his shirt off a million times here and no one complains about that.
Where?

prough91

Didn't you know? Women have so many standards it's like double.

Canada
12-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Where?

there was one in response to this thread posted be Tammietaligator ( I am not complaining about it, just pointing it out)

prough91
12-26-2007, 09:05 AM
there was one in response to this thread posted be Tammietaligator ( I am not complaining about it, just pointing it out)

Of course, you're not complaining. That pic's probably your computer wallpaper now.

luv
12-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Didn't you know? Women have so many standards it's like double.
Whatever. I want to see this where this picture of Tony is at. I put up a picture of a guy modeling underwear in my avatar once on another site. I was sick of seeing nothing but t&a when I went there. I had people neg rep me to take it off. WTF? THey have a friggin' girly pic thread, yet people still show bare breasts in an avatar or an *** in a signature?

Canada
12-26-2007, 09:06 AM
Of course, you're not complaining. That pic's probably your computer wallpaper now.

Oh you are just mad cause HH kicked you outta bed this morning!!

prough91
12-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Oh you are just mad cause HH kicked you outta bed this morning!!

Where I sleep is none of your business. Is tim still sleeping?

prough91
12-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Whatever. I want to see this where this picture of Tony is at. I put up a picture of a guy modeling underwear in my avatar once on another site. I was sick of seeing nothing but t&a when I went there. I had people neg rep me to take it off. WTF? THey have a friggin' girly pic thread, yet people still show bare breasts in an avatar or an *** in a signature?

Fine, here's a nude pic of Canada to get you through. WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/241.jpg

I have no idea why he's violating that porta-potty.

Canada
12-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Fine, here's a nude pic of Canada to get you through. WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/12/241.jpg

I have no idea why he's violating that porta-potty.

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
12-26-2007, 10:09 AM

I posted right after it and have not seen a comment about it yet!?!? And what goes on at other sites is of no concern whatsoever to me.

prough91
12-26-2007, 10:14 AM
That picture of Alba is just beauty in it's purest form.

Canada
12-26-2007, 10:15 AM
You have 666 posts!! Sweeeeet!!

luv
12-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I posted right after it and have not seen a comment about it yet!?!? And what goes on at other sites is of no concern whatsoever to me.
It was something different about this place that I liked. Oh well.

Canada
12-26-2007, 12:30 PM
It was something different about this place that I liked. Oh well.

wow, so you are seriously offended by a pic of Jessica Alba??

luv
12-26-2007, 01:25 PM
wow, so you are seriously offended by a pic of Jessica Alba??
Offended, no. But it starts with one nudie pic before people start thinking it's okay (which I guess it would be) and they're everywhere. I'm dropping the subject.

hermhater
12-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Is there anything that doesn't piss you off luv?

I guess if I have offended the delicate sensibilities of the weaker sex, please remove the picture mods.

Geez...

luv
12-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Is there anything that doesn't piss you off luv?

I guess if I have offended the delicate sensibilities of the weaker sex, please remove the picture mods.

Geez...
For being a member of the stronger sex, you sure do wuss out easy.

Canada
12-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Offended, no. But it starts with one nudie pic before people start thinking it's okay (which I guess it would be) and they're everywhere. I'm dropping the subject.

that is not a nudie pic...there have been nudie pics posted and removed with warnings sent to the offending parties.

hermhater
12-26-2007, 03:17 PM
For being a member of the stronger sex, you sure do wuss out easy.

Why is that?

Because I try to get along, and not argue all of the time?

I guess you can't please everybody.

luv
12-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Why is that?

Because I try to get along, and not argue all of the time?

I guess you can't please everybody.
Sooner in life you figure that out, the better off you are. :)

chief31
12-26-2007, 04:13 PM
While it is a nude pic, I don't see anything that breaks the rules. I will have to let someone else make that call.

Canada
12-26-2007, 04:33 PM
If this is considered an offensive post that needs to be removed then we need to make sure all new members joining know that this is apparently a pg 13 site. I will also put in complaints about having to see a topless man. I know, I think it is ridiculous too, but apparently the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

hermhater
12-26-2007, 05:27 PM
If this is considered an offensive post that needs to be removed then we need to make sure all new members joining know that this is apparently a pg 13 site. I will also put in complaints about having to see a topless man. I know, I think it is ridiculous too, but apparently the squeeky wheel gets the grease.

Well to be fair, this site is considered PG 13, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't have a problem with the rules, I just didn't know that I was breaking them.

I have crossed the line before, and payed the price.

To be honest, I enjoy offending people, but this was not meant to offend.

Canada
12-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Well to fair, this site is considered PG 13, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't have a problem with the rules, I just didn't know that I was breaking them.

I have crossed the line before, and payed the price.

To be honest, I enjoy offending people, but this was not meant to offend.

then why put a pic of Rosie?? :lol:

hermhater
12-26-2007, 05:34 PM

Heh!

Hadn't thought of it that way!

My bad...

:D

Guru
12-26-2007, 06:21 PM
I will put it this way, I appreciate things of beauty just as much as the next guy. the pic of Jessica Alba is about as close to the border line as I will allow.

We really do need to think about the size of the pic though. it should have been smaller than it was HH.

It is one thing to see an avatar or sig sized pic, but to have that taking up your whole screen when opening up the thread is a little overwhelming. That definitely would not be considered safe for work either. Just sayin'.

Just like the Tony pic, had it been any larger, I would have been a little put off by it.

hermhater
12-26-2007, 06:33 PM
I will put it this way, I appreciate things of beauty just as much as the next guy. the pic of Jessica Alba is about as close to the border line as I will allow.

We really do need to think about the size of the pic though. it should have been smaller than it was HH.

It is one thing to see an avatar or sig sized pic, but to have that taking up your whole screen when opening up the thread is a little overwhelming. That definitely would not be considered safe for work either. Just sayin'.

Just like the Tony pic, had it been any larger, I would have been a little put off by it.

I had resized it before posting, but apparently the original was larger than I was aware of.

I agree it is way too big, but now I don't have a way to go back and put a smaller one there.

I will send you a link with a much smaller photo. Will you change it for me?

Guru
12-26-2007, 06:47 PM
I had resized it before posting, but apparently the original was larger than I was aware of.

I agree it is way too big, but now I don't have a way to go back and put a smaller one there.

I will send you a link with a much smaller photo. Will you change it for me?

done

IlovetheChiefs
12-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I sure wish you'd make the Rosie one a lot smaller, heh!

prough91
12-26-2007, 09:44 PM

Yeah, right, that will happen.

prough91
12-26-2007, 09:45 PM

My wife was even more offended by the Rosie pic than the Alba pic. She can appreciate beauty.

Chiefster
12-26-2007, 10:17 PM

Ditto!

hermhater
12-26-2007, 11:51 PM
So, I still only have 2 votes to my poll.

Wow, I had no idea this would be such a touchy subject.

The human body is a beautiful thing, appreciate it.

kcchiefs_31
01-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Jessica Alba any day.

tammietailgator
01-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Not that I would, because I am not gay.... but I would have to say Jessica also. Rosie's face just looks like she is *****ing again about something.

McLovin
01-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Personally I think Rosie is hot. And look at that lil skirt lol.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/32.jpg

rbedgood
01-04-2008, 12:04 AM
Personally I think Rosie is hot. And look at that lil skirt lol.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/01/32.jpg

Dude...

YouTube - Budlight dude commercial