PDA

View Full Version : Family Feud September

IlovetheChiefs
12-27-2007, 07:13 PM
For anyone who hasn't seen this yet, this is very funny.
For anyone who has seen it, it's still funny again!

YouTube - Family Feud- "September"

hermhater
12-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I laughed...

I cried...

"How the hell did you people get on the show??"

:lol:

IlovetheChiefs
12-27-2007, 07:38 PM
I laughed...

I cried...

"How the hell did you people get on the show??"

LOL, and "A cuckoo!"

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 01:20 AM
Freakin hilarious! :lol:

Guru
12-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Damnit, I want to know if they came close or not.

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Damnit, I want to know if they came close or not.

With answers like September and cuckoo, I highly doubt it.

hermhater
12-28-2007, 01:44 AM
I would warrant they got a second chance, or got big money just because they made Dawson laugh so hard!!!

Guru
12-28-2007, 01:44 AM
With answers like September and cuckoo, I highly doubt it.
Yet the first lady had 92 points. The second lady had at least one #1 answer as well. I bet they got closer than you think.

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 01:59 AM
Yet the first lady had 92 points. The second lady had at least one #1 answer as well. I bet they got closer than you think.

Yeah but "cuckoo" and "ball" killed it I'm sure.

hermhater
12-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Plus Dawson couldn't quit laughing, so they had to give them extra time...

I wish I could find the clip from Password Plus where the clue is "Doe" and the guy guessing says "Knob"!

Guru
12-28-2007, 02:39 AM
The all time BEST was the Newlywed Game when they ask a couple where the strangest place they made whoopie was.

I won't post it here but if you do a search on youtube using "strangest whoopie" you will find it.

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 02:42 AM
The all time BEST was the Newlywed Game when they ask a couple where the strangest place they made whoopie was.

I won't post it here but if you do a search on youtube using "strangest whoopie" you will find it.

:lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
12-28-2007, 02:53 AM

I think you could post that, it is innocent enough between Newlyweds!

Hilarious man!!!

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 09:27 AM
I think you could post that, it is innocent enough between Newlyweds!

Hilarious man!!!

Yeah, I heard a lot worse here (unfortunately), and the word was bleeped out.

IlovetheChiefs
12-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Another hilarious brief clip is from a 1974 Match Game show. Gene Rayburn intended to say the contestant has nice dimples but slipped and said something else by mistake. At youtube put "Match Game slip" to see this. :)

prough91
12-28-2007, 04:30 PM

Aw, c'mon, they show it on network t.v. during "family hours".

IlovetheChiefs
12-28-2007, 04:36 PM
Yeah but "cuckoo" and "ball" killed it I'm sure.

And that a third answer she passed on (the bow tie). So with only points for ham and third month she would have had to get 108 points from just those two. I think they likely fell short and got $5 a point.

I would warrant they got a second chance, or got big money just because they made Dawson laugh so hard!!!

I agree, they should have! You figure such a thing probably helped increase ratings for a while after that, heh, so FF owed them.

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 04:44 PM
YouTube - ESPN Bloopers: R U Ready to Laugh?

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 04:52 PM
YouTube - Boom Goes the Dynamite

What a train wreck!

IlovetheChiefs
12-28-2007, 05:27 PM
YouTube - Boom Goes the Dynamite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyAGZ41btx8&feature=related)

What a train wreck!

Wow that was stunning! The network was sadistic to not intervene with a commercial break and let the poor guy keep ... er ... talking?

Maybe Jim Carrey from Bruce Almighty was doing to this guy what he did to Evan Baxter. Hey, let's take a look at THAT hilarious clip, speaking of that!

YouTube - Bruce Almighty - Evan Baxter

prough91
12-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Wow that was stunning! The network was sadistic to not intervene with a commercial break and let the poor guy keep ... er ... talking?

Maybe Jim Carrey from Bruce Almighty was doing to this guy what he did to Evan Baxter. Hey, let's take a look at THAT hilarious clip, speaking of that

If I remember right, that was a news program for a college done by college kids. I don't think there were even commercials. I remember reading in the Star that kids at the college started wearing shirts saying "Boom! Goes the dynamite!". He became like a cult hero at the school.

hermhater
12-29-2007, 01:07 AM
YouTube - ESPN Bloopers: R U Ready to Laugh? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFAO7nJn2nU)

That right there is just funny stuff!

"I can hear him!!! Will somebody tell him I can hear him???"