PDA

View Full Version : Apples

IlovetheChiefs
12-27-2007, 07:30 PM
An amusing animated apples audio (a video actually, but saying audio made the sentence a five word A sequence, heh).

YouTube - Sesame Street - Man buying apples

prough91
12-27-2007, 08:10 PM
Today wasn't wasted. I learned something.

hermhater
12-27-2007, 08:23 PM
An amusing animated apples audio (a video actually, but saying audio made the sentence a five word A sequence, heh).

YouTube - Sesame Street - Man buying apples (http://youtube.com/watch?v=HO5sIuv_jIs)

All are aware, as you aspire for alliteration...

:D

IlovetheChiefs
12-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Today wasn't wasted. I learned something.

:lol: Then I as the teacher should get an apple. No, make that 2 apples. On second thought, I'm on a diet so make that one apple. Hold it, apples don't have much calories, so two is fine. On second thought...

prough91
12-28-2007, 12:58 AM
:lol: Then I as the teacher should get an apple. No, make that 2 apples. On second thought, I'm on a diet so make that one apple. Hold it, apples don't have much calories, so two is fine. On second thought...

I would have beat the customer.

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 01:11 AM
I would really like the last 1:24 of my life back please. :p

hermhater
12-28-2007, 02:06 AM

The burden of a mod!

:lol:

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 02:29 AM
The burden of a mod!

Heh! You have no idea. :p

IlovetheChiefs
12-28-2007, 04:48 PM
I would have beat the customer.

Naw, you wouldn't strike a man who wears glasses would you? :lol:

My apologies for posting a dud, Chiefster. I guess this APPLES clip wasn't very APPEALING. Sorry I had this be part of your computer APPLET for 1:24. And I guess it's safe to say that you didn't press the replay button, eh!

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 04:59 PM
Naw, you wouldn't strike a man who wears glasses would you? :lol:

My apologies for posting a dud, Chiefster. I guess this APPLES clip wasn't very APPEALING. Sorry I had this be part of your computer APPLET for 1:24. And I guess it's safe to say that you didn't press the replay button, eh!

I'm just ribbin ya.

IlovetheChiefs
12-28-2007, 05:02 PM

I'm just ribbin ya.

Well as Adam said to Eve, quit ribbing me!

Hmmm, that took about four seconds to read so I'm sure you want the last 4 seconds of your life back, eh! :p

Canada
12-28-2007, 06:23 PM
What is this....the old man joke thread??

Chiefster
01-23-2008, 07:18 PM

Hmmm, that took about four seconds to read so I'm sure you want the last 4 seconds of your life back, eh! :p

Why yes; yes I do. :p

hermhater
01-23-2008, 07:44 PM

Why yes; yes I do. :p

Wow. It only took you 26 days to get the last four seconds of your life back!

Seems like a drop in the bucket when you consider you've been around since before the dinosaurs!

Chiefster
01-24-2008, 03:45 AM
Wow. It only took you 26 days to get the last four seconds of your life back!

Seems like a drop in the bucket when you consider you've been around since before the dinosaurs!

Heh! I was here when dirt was incorporated; at my age I'll wait as long as I need to get what ever I can. :11:

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 05:46 PM
I still say the apples video is a hilarious one. But I realize I am also the only one saying that.

hermhater
01-25-2008, 05:57 PM
I still say the apples video is a hilarious one. But I realize I am also the only one saying that.

There's a video?

:bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:09 PM
There's a video?

:bananen_smilies046:

Well in the first box of this thread there's a you tube one. I guess since it's animated it's not exactly a video.

Here, have an apple it's a present from me. Enjoy. Enjoy.

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:16 PM
Well in the first box of this thread there's a you tube one. I guess since it's animated it's not exactly a video.

Here, have an apple it's a present from me. Enjoy. Enjoy.

Alright then, I will go and watch the video and see just how funny it is!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:19 PM

I'm with Chiefster!

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:19 PM

No!! Don't watch it, because it's only funny to me!!!!!

But maybe you would at least smile halfway at one point. In any case, I'm sure you won't say what you said about the Family Feud September clip: "I laughed! I cried!" heh

Edit: AHHHHHH and before I posted this I see you slipped in the very verdict I said you would!!!!!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:23 PM
No!! Don't watch it, because it's only funny to me!!!!!

But maybe you would at least smile halfway at one point. In any case, I'm sure you won't say what you said about the Family Feud September clip: "I laughed! I cried!" heh

Edit: AHHHHHH and before I posted this I see you slipped in the very verdict I said you would!!!!!

You're obviously psychic!

I almost went "heh" once though when the grocer started sweating.

Trust me I have posted many more lame videos than you so don't take it personal!

:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

IlovetheChiefs
01-25-2008, 06:27 PM
I almost went "heh" once though when the grocer started sweating.

Now THAT sentence made me :lol: tremendously!!!!

Man but how about near the very end when the grocer looks like he's losing it? That expression should have elicited at least a HAW HAW HAW!

hermhater
01-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Now THAT sentence made me :lol: tremendously!!!!

Man but how about near the very end when the grocer looks like he's losing it? That expression should have elicited at least a HAW HAW HAW!

That is when I was talking about, when he was losing it!