PDA

View Full Version : hmm....

texaschief
12-28-2007, 04:33 AM
FALCONS SNIFFING AROUND SHANAHAN?
Posted by Mike Florio on December 27, 2007 5:09 pm
A league source tells us that the Atlanta Falcons are exploring the possibility of pursuing Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan.

As the rumor/scuttlebutt goes, Shanahan would run the show in Atlanta, as the head coach and de facto G.M.

Though he’s still under contract with the Broncos, the thinking is that owner Pat Bowlen might be happy to let him leave, given the struggles of the team in 2007.

Another name that has emerged in Atlanta is Chiefs V.P. of player personnel Bill Kuharich. It’s possible that both Shanahan and Kuharich could join the Falcons, with Kuharich serving as the G.M. but Shanahan calling the shots.

I wonder if we can get them to take a guy with experience as a GM and send them Carl Peterson instead. Perhaps we could get a draft pick...lol.

But on a serious note, I hope the Falcons take Shanahan. He's done great things for Denver and i'm tired of this coach being in our division. I was just as happy to see Marty leave SD. Kiffin and Turner don't exactly strike fear in the heart of anyone. lol Norv will drive that team into the ground in no time. But Shanahan on the other hand, has built division winners more than once.

Guru
12-28-2007, 06:27 AM
They can have Kuharich too. If we by some miracle get a new GM I DON"T want it to be somebody already within the KC ranks.

jerhart
12-28-2007, 08:27 AM
wow this would be great in more ways than one, anyone have anymore info to back this?

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 09:11 AM
They can have Herm as "D" coordinator.

for ever red
12-28-2007, 09:39 PM
I got it Shanahan to Alt. and Herm to Denver NOW I LIKE THAT

hermhater
12-28-2007, 09:54 PM
I would love to see Shanahan out of Denver.

Why aren't they trying to get Herm?

:lol:

Chiefster
12-28-2007, 10:00 PM

Do you really need to ask? :lol:

Canada
12-29-2007, 11:09 AM

I am pretty sure Herm is already on the donkeys payroll

Chiefster
12-29-2007, 01:08 PM

HA! ...Hadn't thought of that!:lol:

hermhater
12-31-2007, 02:17 AM

HA! ...Hadn't thought of that!:lol:

How does it happen that an entire Division rebuilds at the same time?

Is there a conspiracy?

Chiefster
12-31-2007, 05:04 AM
How does it happen that an entire Division rebuilds at the same time?

Is there a conspiracy?

...Don't know or care as long as we get rid of Herm Peterson and Carl Edwards.

McLovin
12-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Since Hermie has his head up CP's a$$ does that mean they cant be seperated and if one leaves the other has to. I mean heck I am for it just wondering.

hermhater
01-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Perhaps the Chiefs will rebound regardless of the ineptness of Carl and Herm.

It's a New Year, so anything is possible right?

McLovin
01-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Perhaps the Chiefs will rebound regardless of the ineptness of Carl and Herm.

It's a New Year, so anything is possible right?

Drunk again huh HH, oooh well you have your New Years fantasies. Happy New Year.

hermhater
01-01-2008, 02:39 AM
I'm not drunk, just hoping for the impossible.

It seems we are stuck with the asses and have to cheer around them.

Something could happen in the off season.

Clark could grow a pair!

McLovin
01-01-2008, 02:45 AM
I'm not drunk, just hoping for the impossible.

It seems we are stuck with the asses and have to cheer around them.

Something could happen in the off season.

Clark could grow a pair!

At this point I just don't know how I can continue to cheer for a Sperm Edwards run team. I have never felt anything close to this about the Chiefs in my life. They can make it all go away by firing sperm. But until then it is like closing the door on an ax murderer, just because you close the door doesn't mean your out of danger. I am still going to cheer for Tony, D-Bo, and Jared and will try to also cheer for anyone who makes the cut after the offseason. As for new Chiefs, dont know that I will cheer for a Herm or CP pick. Kinda like finding a moldy bun in the package, makes ya wanna throw out the whole package. And for a while you dont want buns. You later get new buns (often same brand) but you scrap the package with the moldy one.

hermhater
01-01-2008, 02:52 AM
At this point I just don't know how I can continue to cheer for a Sperm Edwards run team. I have never felt anything close to this about the Chiefs in my life. They can make it all go away by firing sperm. But until then it is like closing the door on an ax murderer, just because you close the door doesn't mean your out of danger. I am still going to cheer for Tony, D-Bo, and Jared and will try to also cheer for anyone who makes the cut after the offseason. As for new Chiefs, dont know that I will cheer for a Herm or CP pick. Kinda like finding a moldy bun in the package, makes ya wanna throw out the whole package. And for a while you dont want buns. You later get new buns (often same brand) but you scrap the package with the moldy one.

I hear what you're saying man, but I will still root for the Chiefs every time they play.

The last game (Jets) I was laughing the entire time because it was Theater of the Absurd being displayed on my television.

How long can a Herm bang his head against a brick wall before he gets a concussion?

He tried a few trick plays during the game, but it was too late.

He has finally realized his game plan doesn't work and tried to cover a burning pile of sh!t with rose petals.

Have I mentioned I hate Herm Edwards, and that getting rid of Casey Printers made him look like such an *** in Hard Knocks?

Herm had an assistant coach fire the best QB on the team.

I wonder if the dude even has a conscience, or if he is that stupid.