PDA

View Full Version : Gameday!! F@#k the Jets

Canada
12-30-2007, 10:31 AM
Good Morning Crowd!! Time to wake up and get ready!! This is the last game in a long and painful season, but I have faith that the new winning streak begins TODAY!! Time for the Chiefs to knock some NY heads and run some fools over!! I got 50 beers in the fridge that say we get a Chiefs win!! Any takers?? :bananen_smilies046:

*Edit: There will only be 20 left by the end of the game!! :bananen_smilies046:

GO CHIEFS!!!!

spiman
12-30-2007, 10:39 AM
I hope so. I cannot find the game time of the game. I thought it was on Sun night football? Not listed out here did they change the time? They list Tenn vs Indy. I need to wake up 7:30 sun seems rough-Hung "O" I'm going to need the other 20 beers Canada-I just looked at my fridge \ 0 / Fed Ex me.

Canada
12-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I hope so. I cannot find the game time of the game. I thought it was on Sun night football? Not listed out here did they change the time? They list Tenn vs Indy. I need to wake up 7:30 sun seems rough-Hung "O" I'm going to need the other 20 beers Canada-I just looked at my fridge 0 / Fed Ex me.

Come on over man!! I got 5 more cases when that is done!! Game is on at 4:15 here. It is the late afternoon game (thanx flex sceduling) I guess no one wants to see the 7th combined win of the Chiefs/Jets!!

spiman
12-30-2007, 11:04 AM
Thnx dude..I''ll look up flights on Southwest Airlines from Calif to Canada. (where is my stinking passport though?) Um-- Xpired.. Don't wait up..Damm got to go to the store. Beer run..

jerhart
12-30-2007, 12:43 PM
...well I am hoping we destroy the Jets...BUT...I hope the Jets end up winning by a fg or something....c'mon Jake Long :yahoo:

Canada
12-30-2007, 12:48 PM
...well I am hoping we destroy the Jets...BUT...I hope the Jets end up winning by a fg or something....c'mon Jake Long :yahoo:

www.guagsports.com Tell timbok i said HI

IlovetheChiefs
12-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Come on over man!! I got 5 more cases when that is done!! Game is on at 4:15 here. It is the late afternoon game (thanx flex sceudling) I guess no one wants to see the 7th combined win of the Chiefs/Jets!!

Oh I wouldn't say no one. If it was no one they would have moved the time to 4:15 AM! But they realize a good 2000 or so want to see this classic match. :)

At least I would. I would much rather watch the Chiefs any day than any other team regardless of the records. You may be able to beat the Chiefs in a game but you can never beat watching the Chiefs in a game!

Let's go KANNN SASSS CITYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Well on the plus side the Chiefs are #1 in red zone defense and #2 in stopping teams on 3rd down. And 12 for 17 on going for fourth downs this year. And TG going for the all time tight end reception record. And 2 sacks makes JA the all time sack leader in a season for us.

Big game also coming up for Kolby Smith! And hopefully for Brodie Croyle too.

Let's go Chiefs! Paint New York RED!

hermhater
12-30-2007, 01:37 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!

spiman
12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
I wanna see a good game and a win. Like watching the Chiefs play football like it is meant to B played. Some one pinch me I could B dreaming.

hermhater
12-30-2007, 04:07 PM
GO CHIEFS!!!!!