PDA

View Full Version : Bright spots

greg3564
12-30-2007, 07:43 PM
1. Jared Allen
2. Dustin Colquitt

That's it. That over hyped defense sucks when it counts the most. The offense, well, we all know how bad that is. What a pathetic season. We have become the laughing stcok of the NFL. We're in the same company as the Raiders, Jets and Dolphins.

If there is no drastic changes with Herm or Carl, then that will be proof that Clark Hunt is as incompetent as they come.

Wow. What a disaster of a season.

wolfpack
12-30-2007, 07:57 PM
comedy central or a nfl game, that was the question. this defense isnt that good. the were dead last with dickie so they could only go up in the rankings.

for ever red
12-30-2007, 08:24 PM
:mob: I agree that was as bad as his been in long time
1. Jared Allen
2. Dustin Colquitt

That's it. That over hyped defense sucks when it counts the most. The offense, well, we all know how bad that is. What a pathetic season. We have become the laughing stcok of the NFL. We're in the same company as the Raiders, Jets and Dolphins.

If there is no drastic changes with Herm or Carl, then that will be proof that Clark Hunt is as incompetent as they come.

Coach
12-30-2007, 08:44 PM
The defense gave up mid-way through the season.

hermhater
12-30-2007, 08:50 PM
Yes they did...

Now all the speculation can begin on how, and why the D fell apart.

Was it because they didn't have faith in the team, or the O couldn't get first downs and they were tired?

McLovin
12-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Bright spot, with the season over and Hermie being fired things will change next year.

hermhater
12-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Bright spot, with the season over and Hermie being fired things will change next year.

Can we actually hope and dream Herm will be gone?

I think that bright spot you see might be low blood sugar dude!

:D

Canada
12-31-2007, 10:08 AM
1. Jared Allen
2. Dustin Colquitt

Tony Gonzalez...breaking two of Shannon Sharpe's records.

The defense gave up mid-way through the season.

They were an improvement from previous years. Still the best defense in the red zone. Get the corners taken care of and we won't have to play them 15 yards off the line every play. Plus our D played twice as long as any other defense in the league (except maybe SF and BAL)

Coach
12-31-2007, 02:20 PM
Plus our D played twice as long as any other defense in the league (except maybe SF and BAL)
Excellent point. I was thinking the same thing.

rbedgood
01-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Tony Gonzalez and Derrick Johnson were also bright spots...but the bright spots were few and far between.

kcchiefs_31
01-04-2008, 12:16 AM
another bright spot was seeing D.Bowe play well in some games. All he needs is a better QB, and maybe a new WR or a healthy Kennison on the other side to take some pressure off of Bowe. anyone agree?

hermhater
01-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Tony Gonzalez and Derrick Johnson were also bright spots...but the bright spots were few and far between.

I knew TG was gonna have another Pro Bowl year early in the season no matter what!

:yahoo:

hermhater
01-04-2008, 01:33 AM
another bright spot was seeing D.Bowe play well in some games. All he needs is a better QB, and maybe a new WR or a healthy Kennison on the other side to take some pressure off of Bowe. anyone agree?

I think Webb has potential at WR.

Kennison is nearing the end of his career.

QB wise it is too hard to judge because the O line sucks so bad.

This will be taken care of in the off season.

I'm sure of it.

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
01-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Yes they did...

Now all the speculation can begin on how, and why the D fell apart.

Was it because they didn't have faith in the team, or the O couldn't get first downs and they were tired?
I dont think that they gave up i just think that the poor play calling on the O side and the 20..3 & OUTS per game ran them clean into the ground!